Mistfern and ???? Naming Comp by Dawnstorm111

Based on Click to view
Artist Dawnstorm111 [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mistfern and ???? Naming Comp

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Wed May 09, 2018 11:55 pm

I have a contest where you name this small kit. What should her name be? If you post a name, you get a prize. Its rarity depends on how much I like the name. Contest will end when I find a name I adore.

EDIT:
I am stuck between Hazelkit, Dawnkit, Russetkit, and Marigoldkit.
What I want you to do now is vote on a name and give the name a warriorcat name for the kit to grow into.
Last edited by Dawnstorm111 on Thu May 10, 2018 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mistfern and ???? Naming Comp

Postby +Vesper » Thu May 10, 2018 12:00 am

I have three:

Heathershade
Acornstripe
Dawnstep
On hiatus
I'll be bak
+Vesper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SCP-049 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:36 am

Toadkit
Frogkit
Owlkit
Eaglekit
Hawkkit
Fallowkit
Volekit
Rabbitkit
Harekit
Thrushkit
Finchkit
Larkkit
Shrewkit
Birdkit
Mousekit
Snakekit
Snailkit
Mothkit
Daisykit
Willowkit
Mosskit
Mossykit
Thornkit
Briarkit
Bramblekit
Brackenkit
Barkkit
Oakkit
Branchkit
Acornkit
Ripplekit
Olivekit
Mintkit
Heatherkit
Hazelkit
Sagekit
Cloverkit
Flowerkit
Berrykit
Juniperkit
Marigoldkit
Bouncekit
Swiftkit
Littlekit
Dawnkit
Breezekit
Item #: SCP-049
Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-049 is contained within a Standard Secure Humanoid Containment Cell in Research Sector-02 at Site-19. SCP-049 must be sedated before any attempts to transport it. During transport, SCP-049 must be secured within a Class III Humanoid Restriction Harness (including a locking collar and extension restraints) and monitored by no fewer than two armed guards.
SCP-049

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Thu May 10, 2018 10:05 am

Dawnstorm111 wrote:I have a contest where you name this small kit. What should her name be? If you post a name, you get a prize. Its rarity depends on how much I like the name. Contest will end when I find a name I adore.
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:47 pm

Dawnstorm111 wrote:I have a contest where you name this small kit. What should her name be? If you post a name, you get a prize. Its rarity depends on how much I like the name. Contest will end when I find a name I adore.
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:49 pm

EDIT:
What I want you to do now is vote on a name and give the name a warriorcat name for the kit to grow into.
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Thu May 10, 2018 12:50 pm

Hazelfrost (frost for the color of her feet)
Russetglow
Dawnfeather
┌───────────────┐

Kassypen
Hello! My name is Kassy and I love
writing, riding, and being creative.
Feel free to pm me anytime! <3

└───────────────┘

┌──────┐

The future
belongs to
those who
have dreams

└──────┘
xxxxx
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
she/her | BM | CDH | Napas | ERRP | ©

Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Fri May 11, 2018 12:05 pm

EDIT:
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Fri May 11, 2018 12:10 pm

Dawnstorm111 wrote:

EDIT:
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Sat May 12, 2018 12:32 am

Dawnstorm111 wrote:
Dawnstorm111 wrote:

EDIT:
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me