Horsing Around(Tess horses only)

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Horsing Around(Tess horses only)" by Spirited!

Horsing Around(Tess horses only)

Postby Spirited! » Wed May 09, 2018 4:16 pm

Hello there! To add any of your Tess horses into this horsing Around Tess horses only scene. Please post here and I'll add you to the scene.

I'd like to see at least one of all them in here.
Last edited by Spirited! on Sun May 20, 2018 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

welcome to my page. I'm Spirited!. My name is in honer of my favorite movie spirit stallion of the cimarron. I adore all animals, especially the hoofed ones. My most favorite hoofed one is zebras. I enjoy watching movies and playing board games. I am from the USA. I live in EST. I'm a female. Please use she/her pronouns. I do own one fur baby. She is the Apple of my eye. She is a 1 year old long haired calico tabby cat named baby girl. please trade me missing wish list pets.
Thanks for visiting. Feel free to pm me anytime.Image
©

Spirited!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Horsing Around(Tess horses only)

Postby ∘Raven∘ » Wed May 09, 2018 4:17 pm

I'd love to be added!
Kindness costs you nothing.
∘Raven∘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirited! » Wed May 09, 2018 4:21 pm

∘Raven∘ wrote:I'd love to be added!

You have been added!

welcome to my page. I'm Spirited!. My name is in honer of my favorite movie spirit stallion of the cimarron. I adore all animals, especially the hoofed ones. My most favorite hoofed one is zebras. I enjoy watching movies and playing board games. I am from the USA. I live in EST. I'm a female. Please use she/her pronouns. I do own one fur baby. She is the Apple of my eye. She is a 1 year old long haired calico tabby cat named baby girl. please trade me missing wish list pets.
©

Spirited!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirited! » Wed May 09, 2018 11:58 pm

Bumping

©

Spirited!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirited! » Thu May 10, 2018 11:33 am

Bumping

©

Spirited!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirited! » Fri May 11, 2018 1:52 am

Bumping

©

Spirited!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirited! » Fri May 11, 2018 11:34 pm

Bumping

©

Spirited!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Fri May 11, 2018 11:35 pm

Add me?
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirited! » Fri May 11, 2018 11:37 pm

GreenPanthr wrote:Add me?

You have been added

©

Spirited!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirited! » Mon May 14, 2018 8:32 am

Bumping

©

Spirited!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me