Based on Click to view
Artist Parasitic Rat [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kimuret #7 || Open

Postby Parasitic Rat » Sun May 06, 2018 12:56 pm

Red Panda.
To win them, just give me a story. (It doesn't matter what it's about, just have fun with it ^^)

Ends 5/12/18

Code: Select all
Username;
Name;
Gender;
Story (1000 Words Max.);
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kimuret #7 || Open

Postby Nero The Corgi King » Sun May 06, 2018 1:13 pm

I love this guy so much, red pandas are one of my favorite animals. If artists are allowed to try out I would totally fill out a form for him
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Nero The Corgi King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parasitic Rat » Mon May 07, 2018 3:09 am

Nero the Corgi King wrote:I love this guy so much, red pandas are one of my favorite animals. If artists are allowed to try out I would totally fill out a form for him

I'm pretty sure artists can try out if they want to.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnimalAtHeart » Mon May 07, 2018 10:12 am

Marking this one so I can do it when I get back to my laptop
not very active anymore...
Gryph/Cricket/Ammie | they/them
you can pm me, but it may take me a while to get back to you
toyhouse | tumblr | artfight
AnimalAtHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apyr » Wed May 09, 2018 6:29 am

Nero the Corgi King wrote:I love this guy so much, red pandas are one of my favorite animals. If artists are allowed to try out I would totally fill out a form for him

Feel free to fill out a form!!
──-────────────────────
i am only online weekdays at school.if i win a
contest or you need to contact me, PM me!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-────────────────────
hi!! i'm apyr!
i'm a traditional artist who
loves my OCs with all of my heart.
if you ever need a friend, i'd love a
message. i dont bite!

────────────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
credit
toyhou.se fr song of the week

───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
apyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bump

Postby Parasitic Rat » Sat May 12, 2018 7:14 pm

Extending this to 5/19/18.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:53 am

Username; SpartanAmethyst
Name; Tsanten
Gender; Male
Story; [suggested listening]
xxxxxxNight had fallen over the jungle; each animal sleeping soundly in their dens, only the crickets and the wind tickling the leaves were awake to break the silence. At the very top of one of the village trees, the tallest and oldest, sat a dark form. His red fur rustled in the winds, illuminated by the full moon overhead that he solemnly stared into. His tail flicked every so often, but he was otherwise motionless. Suddenly there came the sound of someone climbing up his tree, and when he turned to look, there emerged a lighter female Kimuret, much smaller than he was.
    "I didn't think you'd actually come," he whispered quietly, looking away from her and back up to the moon.
    "Heh, why wouldn't I?" She asked uncertainly, tail tip twitching apprehensively.
    "You graduated. You're a huntress now, aren't you?" She seemed to want to say something then, but the words wouldn't form. Instead, she settled for a sheepish nod. "Congrats. But that also means we.... I... we can't do this anymore."
    "Do what?"
    "Be together. You don't need to be with a loser like me; besides, we've spent so much time hiding from your father, how do you think he'd react now, especially since you're Ranked?"
    "It's not his choice-"
    "In a way, it is. You have more to think about than just you, or even me. You have to think about your family, your position... There's so much more than just us. We- well, you are a responsible adult. I'm just a tribeless nobody, definitely not somebody the chief's daughter should be seen with."
    "But Tsan-"
xxxxxx"A'ela, please don't make this any harder, he said, finally turning to look at her. There were tears in both their eyes, and she could tell he was trying his hardest to keep his composure. "You'll find somebody who is actually worthy of your heart, someone who matches your status to lead the tribe alongside you when your father retires. And this isn't because I don't love you; I love you too much to let you settle." Slowly he leaned over and placed a lingering kiss on her cheek, and she nuzzled into his touch as her emotions broke loose. She yearned to cuddle against him, to wake up like this was a bad dream and find herself tangled up in his arms in their hidden nest, but she wasn't that lucky. "Goodbye A'ela," he whispered, and then slowly slank away into the trees. He'd never told her goodbye before, never used that kind of farewell; it was only fitting, she would muse years later, that she never saw him again.
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parasitic Rat » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:50 pm

SpartanAmethyst wrote:Username; SpartanAmethyst
Name; Tsanten
Gender; Male
Story; [suggested listening]
xxxxxxNight had fallen over the jungle; each animal sleeping soundly in their dens, only the crickets and the wind tickling the leaves were awake to break the silence. At the very top of one of the village trees, the tallest and oldest, sat a dark form. His red fur rustled in the winds, illuminated by the full moon overhead that he solemnly stared into. His tail flicked every so often, but he was otherwise motionless. Suddenly there came the sound of someone climbing up his tree, and when he turned to look, there emerged a lighter female Kimuret, much smaller than he was.
    "I didn't think you'd actually come," he whispered quietly, looking away from her and back up to the moon.
    "Heh, why wouldn't I?" She asked uncertainly, tail tip twitching apprehensively.
    "You graduated. You're a huntress now, aren't you?" She seemed to want to say something then, but the words wouldn't form. Instead, she settled for a sheepish nod. "Congrats. But that also means we.... I... we can't do this anymore."
    "Do what?"
    "Be together. You don't need to be with a loser like me; besides, we've spent so much time hiding from your father, how do you think he'd react now, especially since you're Ranked?"
    "It's not his choice-"
    "In a way, it is. You have more to think about than just you, or even me. You have to think about your family, your position... There's so much more than just us. We- well, you are a responsible adult. I'm just a tribeless nobody, definitely not somebody the chief's daughter should be seen with."
    "But Tsan-"
xxxxxx"A'ela, please don't make this any harder, he said, finally turning to look at her. There were tears in both their eyes, and she could tell he was trying his hardest to keep his composure. "You'll find somebody who is actually worthy of your heart, someone who matches your status to lead the tribe alongside you when your father retires. And this isn't because I don't love you; I love you too much to let you settle." Slowly he leaned over and placed a lingering kiss on her cheek, and she nuzzled into his touch as her emotions broke loose. She yearned to cuddle against him, to wake up like this was a bad dream and find herself tangled up in his arms in their hidden nest, but she wasn't that lucky. "Goodbye A'ela," he whispered, and then slowly slank away into the trees. He'd never told her goodbye before, never used that kind of farewell; it was only fitting, she would muse years later, that she never saw him again.

You win because this was supposed to end a while ago ha
Congrats oof
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me