The friends

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"The friends" by Ghostpuff 1

The friends

Postby Ghostpuff 1 » Sat May 05, 2018 1:10 pm

(This is a passage to go with the picture!) Klek couldn't wait to go to the river with her friends! " Im too excited! :D " She rushed to get ready for school, her mom stopped her for a sec "Honey, the truth is, we might not be able to go, sorry Kelk :cry: " Kleks layed down with with a big frown. She went to the school bus. Her friends asked her "Are you going to the river to swim, because I am! :D" "Probably not... my mom said... :cry:" "How disappointing... :thumbdown: I hope you will go... " They got to school and Klek went to her locker. "Maybe im not going to go to my friends nearby river... :cry:" As she cried in her locker, her voices in her head were agreeing she wouldn't go to her friends house, she hoped she would. In the afternoon on the bus, Klek stared out the window, trying to look happy. "Hey, Klek over here! " She didn't turn around, but stared out the window. When Klek passes her house street, she felt a little funny. They got to the lake, and all her friends were there!
QUESTIONS!
Q1. Who do you predict was Klek?
A. The cat
B. The baby fox
C. The deer
Q2. Why was Klek excited?
A.She was going to a new school.
B. She might was going to the river with her friends.
C.She won a car.
Q3. What do you think will happen next?
Do you think you got them right? tell me! If you do, I might reply to you what your score is! :3
Ghostpuff 1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me