Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Lore the cheetah ref. by Zinc

Artist Zinc [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Lore the cheetah ref.

Postby Zinc » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:28 am

This is my BFF's fursona, Lore!
She is a blue and green cheetah with a HALO AND BATWINGS INDEED YES!

Uh, explanation behind markings:
Well, She's uber fluffeh. Nothing to do with anything. Neither with the color scheme is because this is my BFF's fave colors ^^
The spots running down her face is just for coolness ^^ Same with the tail markings
Collar: Collars ROCK!
Deathly Hallows necklace: Lore owns/has access to all three Deathly Hallows. Plus she is the biggest Potter Fan EVER. She's getting a Dark Mark tattoo (Me too!) and the Deathly Hallow's symbol behind her ear. :)

Now for the meaningful markings:
The solid handpaws and spotless arms: Megan's (My BFF's name) mom is well, PSYCHOTIC, seriously. Like Megan gets screamed at as though she just cut her own arm off because she forgot to turn off the bathroom light. Trust me, I was there. o.o
Anyway, she disapproves of Megan's love for drawing and writing literature. Writing is the art of putting your heart on paper. Megan isn't allowed to wear her heart on her sleeve o she writes and draws, using hands. So on the arms, spots are her heart.

Halo/Bat Wings: Her family tries to shape her into something.(Halo) She does the opposite, and shapes herself into what she wants to be (A tattoo artist? I believe you said that, right Meg?). (Wings)

Lower back "Tramp Stamp" spots: Not that Megan wants a tattoo there xD But it's to show she is a 'freak' because of the low number of spots ON Lore, but a big cluster above her tail.
~All Pets in the Clearance Group For Adoption!~
Zinc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me