Sierra (2/3) by lovestruck

Based on Click to view
Artist lovestruck [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sierra (2/3)

Postby lovestruck » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:28 am

Sierra is a kind, loving kalon. She will talk to almost anyone she meets, without a second thought about it. She doesn’t care if you hate listening to her, or don’t want to talk- she will talk to you. She mostly talks about stars- they interest her a lot, as she’s a cosmologist, a person who studies the pattern of the sky and the stars. Sierra will ramble on and on, even to a complete stranger, about her profession, and her interests. She doesn’t always realize the topic of stars doesn’t interest everyone. Sierra makes friends quickly, due to her extroverted nature, but sometimes she has troubles keeping them. Sierra can be a bit, well, aggressive. When you anger her, she holds grudges, and gets extremely angry with you. Sierra gets frustrated really easily as well, especially when she can’t get things right. Most things come naturally to her, so when they don’t its angering. Sierra loves going camping, and hiking, and just nature in general. I’m fact, that’s how her love for stars started. Her parents would always take her out camping every weekend, as there was a forest behind her home. She would always bring a telescope, and would use a book her father gave her about the stars, and different constellations. She loved identifying them, and figuring out where they were in the sky, and she even started a journal to record her weekly findings. This was also how her love of nonfiction books came to be. She’s always just adored books, and naturally, preferred nonfiction, because of her love of learning. Sierra’s always been intelligent, and had an aptitude for learning, since she was a very young kit. When she was younger, she would read books or watch documentaries rather than watching cartoons or going out and playing. Due to this, she was always a bit of an outcast at school, causing her to be very insecure, even to this day, into her adulthood. She gets nervous in big crowds, and despite being extroverted, gets anxious wen meeting new people. She constantly fished for compliments, not because she means to, but because she needs the approval from others, seeks it. At first, she acts a bit confident, but as you get closer with her, you’ll soon realize she seeks praise and validation constantly, and it can get annoying. Sierra means the best though, and if you call her out for it, she’ll realize her behavior- but still be a bit angry with you. Sierra really tries her best, and wants to be a good friend, but she just has a few troubles at times with doing so. The young cosmologist hopes to work on this in the future, and become a better kalon and friend. Sierra has an extensive bandana collection, that started when she was young. Her mother would give her one as a tradition, every time they went camping (and they went camping pretty often) and she just started collecting them. After her mother passed, Sierra continued collecting them, to honor her mother, and because she wears them everywhere! She always has one around her neck, unless she’s at a formal event of some sort. Sierra misses her mother, as they had a very tight relationship, and she often gets extremely sad when the past is brought up, or memories of her parents. Her father basically disowned her after she came out, and her mother is dead- so, she doesnt exactly have the best family life. Sierra tried her best to remain positive, but sometimes it’s hard! When she’s in a slump, she relies on her friends to cheer her up, so you’d better hope you’re a happy person too! Sierra is fiercely protective, and perhaps clingy, of those she loves. She’s afraid of losing the people she loves, and it’s very hard for her when people walk out of her life, due to her tragic history. She loves having friends- but losing them tears her apart. She blames herself, and is often too sad to do much else but cry, when others leave her.
Last edited by lovestruck on Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: development questions

Postby lovestruck » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:03 am

What is your Kalon’s first, middle, and last name (if they have one)?
    Sierra Blake Westley
    Does your Kalon have a human appearance as well? If so, what do they look like?
    human ref
    Does you Kalon have any family members? If so, blood related or adopted?
    Sierra has a mother and father (both not real kalons), who are blood related, but her father hasn’t spoken to her since she came out, and her mother passed away due to illness.
    Who is your Kalon the closest too? Why?
    What sort of occupation does your Kalon have? Do they enjoy it?
    List some of your Kalons likes and dislikes and give an explanation as to why.
    What is your Kalons biggest weakness and strength?
    Write about a time when your Kalon(s) lost something important or someone close to them:
    Do they keep promises, or break them? Why?
    Are they a leader, follower, or loner? Why?
    If they could change one thing in their past, what would it be and why?
    Do they care what others think of them? Why or why not?
    Do they tend to argue with others or do they avoid conflict?
    Are they more spontaneous, or are they the type that always needs a plan?
    Do they have any quirks, mannerisms, habits, or other defining characteristics?
    Write about them interacting with their favorite thing: (item, person, place, etc.)
    Where do they live and what is the geography like?
    What is the society like there, is there a hierarchy?
    What kind of technology does the world possess: modern, medieval, fantasy, etc.?
    Do many or only a few people live here?
    Is the history the same as our world, or is it different? If different, how?
    Is your Kalon(s) considered lower, middle, or upper class?
    What sort of language(s) is commonly spoken here?
    Story Behind their Name:
    How many different places have they lived:
    Why did they settle down where they are currently:
    Is there an ideal place they want to live, or are they already there:
    What are the biggest moments that have defined their life:
    Does their future have a bright or darker outlook, and can they change it:
    If they could write a letter to their past self, what would it say: (advice, stories, etc.)
    What is your kalon's relationship with their parents?
    Do they have any siblings? Are they blood related or adopted?
    Does your kalon have children? Do they/did they ever want to have kits?
    Which family member is your kalon closest to? Why?
    Is there a family member your kalon wishes they could know better? Who is it?
    Who is your kalon's best friend?
    Who is your kalon's enemy/least favorite person? How did they come to feel this way about them?
    Besides their best friend, who else is your kalon friends with?
    What qualities does your kalon look for in a friend?
    What qualities does your kalon dislike in a friend?
    Would they risk their life to save a friend? A stranger?
    Is it easy or hard to earn their trust? Why?
    Describe their pet/companion:
    How did they meet their pet/companion?:
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me