Based on Click to view
Artist Vixen Luo [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2473

Postby Vixen Luo » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:37 pm

oK this one i,,,really love,,
    this is a sort of palette i really love. also i can't ever plan a theme because literally i started with the idea of a russian doll and it sort of transpired into...this punkish flower man
    but ok

for this viscet, i want to know what their favorite song is -- and why. it doesn't have to be anything uber special, it just has to tell me something about who they are / what they feel they can relate to. you have no limit on words for this, but you do have a 150-word minimum. the song must be CS-appropriate as far as cursing goes! you can also make them a playlist instead of choosing just one song.
    in addition, you have up to four extras -- either 500 words or 1 piece of art (comics allowed -- one page up to 6 panels = 1 art piece) to do with as you wish.

Code: Select all
    [list][size=85]name;;
    gender;;
    song + explanation;;
    extras;; up to 4 extras. one extra = 500 words or one art piece. animations / comics allowed.[/size][/list]

Mutations
    Doll - Event Rare
    Petal Tufts (Elbow, Ankle) - Roaming Event Rare

this viscet will end on May 12th at 11:59 PM CST.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2473

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:08 pm

name;; Titan
      gender;; Male
      song + explanation;; Right Here - Staind
      extras;; up to 4 extras. one extra = 500 words or one art piece. animations / comics allowed.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❀ Aloalo ❀

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:14 am

❀ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ❀

❀ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ❀

name: Aloalo
  • Aloalo translates to "hibiscus flower" in the Hawaiian native language
  • DFAB
song: OutKast - Hey Ya! (audio only b/c intro to music video has mild language)
  • explanation:
"Nothing lasts forever!"

On the outside, OutKast's 2003 song "Hey Ya!" seems like a rather endearing tune. The peppy tempo, synthesizer bassline, and ecstatic-sounding G major key signature excellently paired with a creative and flamboyant music video are sure to provide listeners with an exciting experience. Sure to put a pep in your step and get your groove on, this 2000s hit was well received by many, including Aloalo. To her, the song is one that instantly puts a smile on her face, no matter how dull her mood.

Although "Hey Ya!" is a cheerful tune performed by a passionate singer, the song - despite not being picked up on by most listeners - has a rather sorrowful meaning that Aloalo can personally relate to.

"My baby don't mess around
because she loves me so,
this I know for sure!"

Aloalo was always a lover. Not only is she a hopeless romantic, but she also holds great pride in doing what is best for her family, friends, and even her enemies. She holds the motto of "keep your friends close but your enemies closer" and she deeply believes that everyone deserves to be respected to some degree. Especially when it comes to her friends, she is never one to say "no". She constantly showers them with support, advice, and even gifts! Aloalo is a caring viscet, sure - but this may just be one of her biggest weaknesses.

"But separate's always better when there's feelings involved...
...Then what makes love the exception?"

Being a shy individual that only wants the best for those close to her, Aloalo struggles greatly with being assertive. When poked and prodded to do something she's uncomfortable with or to give into something that others want from her, she rarely ever says 'no'. Her soft-spoken demeanor prevents her from speaking her mind and conveying her emotions, often giving others the impression that she is "cold" or "out-of-touch" when discussing serious matters with her loved ones.

Aloalo's lack of assertiveness also proves inconvenient when her loved ones act in their own favor. When they grow selfish, aggressive, or defiant at times, Aloalo backs into the threat of her opposers. Although Aloalo often knows that she is uncomfortable with how her peers are treating her and others, she can never find the heart to correct their wrongdoings, causing her even more emotional strain. Because of this lack of courage, she often has doubts about who she can trust and who will hurt her next. She is cautious of new relationships, as she knows she can not support both herself and any destructive individuals around her.

Aloalo's lack of assertiveness and her doubts towards relationships are something that she can compare to the deeper meaning of "Hey Ya!", a song about someone doubting the validity of their own relationship. [477 words]

Last edited by Guest on Sat May 12, 2018 12:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Postby Rescue2001 » Wed May 02, 2018 3:07 pm

Mark!
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Fri May 11, 2018 5:08 pm

Hope I have time, so hard to choose which event 'cets to go for.

name;; Murial
    gender;; Female
    song + explanation;; Way down yonder in the Minor key- Billy Bragg
    Murial was cursed into a doll by a witch and can no longer sing. This song inspires her, and she hopes she will one day be able to sing again.

The gears whirr inside the mechanical Viscet, as she twirls and turns. She opens her mouth with a creak, you expect to her the sweet, sweet notes, but no sound meets your ears. Her eyes soften with sadness, now the only sound a wooden sigh. She whips out a piece of chalk, telling her story, and the song that inspired her to keep going.
    My life was always tethered to music. I'd skip down the roads and lanes, singing my heart out. My neighbors thought I was going to be a word famous singer when I grew up. Unfortunately, they were very, very wrong. I never meant to stumble upon that house, cold, just wanting to warm up for a second. But that life is gone now. Way over yonder in the Minor Key inspires me because

extras;; up to 4 extras. one extra = 500 words or one art piece. animations / comics allowed.
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:25 am

due to my lack of availability, this will be extended to this Sunday when I have time to judge -- new entries are still acceptable as well!
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❀ Aloalo ❀

Postby Vixen Luo » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:48 am

PreApex wrote:

name: Aloalo
  • Aloalo translates to "hibiscus flower" in the Hawaiian native language
  • DFAB
song: OutKast - Hey Ya! (audio only b/c intro to music video has mild language)
  • explanation:
"Nothing lasts forever!"

On the outside, OutKast's 2003 song "Hey Ya!" seems like a rather endearing tune. The peppy tempo, synthesizer bassline, and ecstatic-sounding G major key signature excellently paired with a creative and flamboyant music video are sure to provide listeners with an exciting experience. Sure to put a pep in your step and get your groove on, this 2000s hit was well received by many, including Aloalo. To her, the song is one that instantly puts a smile on her face, no matter how dull her mood.

Although "Hey Ya!" is a cheerful tune performed by a passionate singer, the song - despite not being picked up on by most listeners - has a rather sorrowful meaning that Aloalo can personally relate to.

"My baby don't mess around
because she loves me so,
this I know for sure!"

Aloalo was always a lover. Not only is she a hopeless romantic, but she also holds great pride in doing what is best for her family, friends, and even her enemies. She holds the motto of "keep your friends close but your enemies closer" and she deeply believes that everyone deserves to be respected to some degree. Especially when it comes to her friends, she is never one to say "no". She constantly showers them with support, advice, and even gifts! Aloalo is a caring viscet, sure - but this may just be one of her biggest weaknesses.

"But separate's always better when there's feelings involved...
...Then what makes love the exception?"

Being a shy individual that only wants the best for those close to her, Aloalo struggles greatly with being assertive. When poked and prodded to do something she's uncomfortable with or to give into something that others want from her, she rarely ever says 'no'. Her soft-spoken demeanor prevents her from speaking her mind and conveying her emotions, often giving others the impression that she is "cold" or "out-of-touch" when discussing serious matters with her loved ones.

Aloalo's lack of assertiveness also proves inconvenient when her loved ones act in their own favor. When they grow selfish, aggressive, or defiant at times, Aloalo backs into the threat of her opposers. Although Aloalo often knows that she is uncomfortable with how her peers are treating her and others, she can never find the heart to correct their wrongdoings, causing her even more emotional strain. Because of this lack of courage, she often has doubts about who she can trust and who will hurt her next. She is cautious of new relationships, as she knows she can not support both herself and any destructive individuals around her.

Aloalo's lack of assertiveness and her doubts towards relationships are something that she can compare to the deeper meaning of "Hey Ya!", a song about someone doubting the validity of their own relationship. [477 words]

winner

1 hm will go to gadgetrocks

i'll update the information as soon as i can
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me