Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Rant by SugarLionn

Artist SugarLionn [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rant

Postby SugarLionn » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:26 pm

Hey
so im pretty angry
I'm a mean person
so this is going to come out really rude.

I feel like i'm being personally targeted by chicken smoothie. My topics have been locked on multiple occasions.
Like i made a post about selling ocs and they lock it. Im sorry i'm not interested in pets anymore? I don't want to trade characters that are worth a lot for stupid pets with no meaning. It's not worth it. I've worked my ass off for these characters and just because I said I wasn't going to trade pets for my ocs doesn't mean you should lock my post. I get it, not everyone has Da, but why do you think i added art and ocs as an option too? They use the excuse "children don't have Da" Okay well if they want the oc, they probably have other ocs or art they can trade. Common sense.
I feel like they are personally targeting me.
Whenever I try and do something, it gets locked.
As soon as I get someone to finish my commission,
Im leaving this hell-hole of a place. I don't like the mods, I feel personally attacked. I swear this is the 5th time my posts have been locked.

once for advertising
twice for selling ocs
I can't remember the other times, but I know they have.
I'm tired of it.
I hope a mod sees this.
I did nothing wrong.
I hate sites like this. Everyone is so sensitive and pitches a fit over little things.
This isn't a good site, sorry.

Mods can't ban me for expressing my opinion~
SugarLionn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rant

Postby SugarLionn » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:21 pm

hm.
SugarLionn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SugarLionn » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:24 pm

StrawberryPaintBall wrote:Read why they lock it, I see they gave you a full explanation as to what it is they are locking it for.

But it's honestly quite ridiculous. My posts should NOT have been locked. I am not harming anyone. They should not have locked it.
SugarLionn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymous.aa » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:25 pm

StrawberryPaintBall wrote:Read why they lock it, I see they gave you a full explanation as to what it is they are locking it for.

she did. that's why she knows that they locked it because of this and that. she wrote it above.

anywho.. i'm so sorry about how you feel... i've seen other people sell oc's or pets for da points and you can't? what's happening? have you asked why? ,,;
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SugarLionn » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:27 pm

cyansakura wrote:

she did. that's why she knows that they locked it because of this and that. she wrote it above.

anywho.. i'm so sorry about how you feel... i've seen other people sell oc's or pets for da points and you can't? what's happening? have you asked why? ,,;

I have asked. They said it was breaking CS rules because I didn't add an option for CS pets or game items. Literally almost everyone I know is selling their stuff for Da points.
SugarLionn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymous.aa » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:30 pm

I only accept trades, points, and art.
Points will most likely be accepted.

it clearly says that she accepts trades and art??
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SugarLionn » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:32 pm

StrawberryPaintBall wrote:She asks specifically for DA points in her post, you have to include CS currency too. The way you word it makes it seem like you only want DA points, maybe word that better to where you ask for all of them in your post in the same place. Read the rules of the forum. Just because someone else does it doesn't mean it's right. Or, they offer a CS currency too.

I specifically said I would take art, characters, and points.
SugarLionn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SugarLionn » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:39 pm

StrawberryPaintBall wrote:Did the first threads have that? Also, CS currency means pets and c$, not just art. If you're consistently creating posts and being rude about it, the mods are going to stop it obviously. The mods take care of the site, and giving respect to what they do is what is necessary here. If they say you're wrong, and explain why, just accept that and move on. Not trying to be rude here, but there is no need to publicly announce what happened. Threads get locked all the time for not following forum guidelines.

I'm sorry I'm angry? I have a rude personality and bad impulse control. You don't know what goes on in my head that causes me to "be rude about it." And I have every right to express my opinion over the situation. This can also be a psa to other artists so they won't do the same thing. I find this website to be ridiculously strict. They have better ways to solve these things. They could have given me a gentle reminder and I would have been fine but they completely removed my thread.
SugarLionn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:48 pm

Your threads are being locked because you are breaking our rules. We are not targeting you. Our rules clearly state you must be seeking some form of CS payment to post a thread in that board.

If you see other threads also breaking the rules feel free to report them and we will handle them accordingly. If you have an issue with how staff have handled a situation, send in a ticket rather than posting a rant thread.
Simon
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me