Based on Click to view
Artist Rorrim [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Shènglì & Rìlòu - of Legends & Fate

Postby Rorrim » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:32 pm

🐲🐲

Twin dragon demigods, born of a powerful dragon god and a mortal farmer. They lived with their godly parent in the spirit realm until they came of age, and were forced out, unnable to return to their home in the spirit realm until they proved themselves worthy by forging a legend of their own in the mortal realm.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shènglì 勝利 ;; Sepent of Seas ;; A very refined, and charismatic young man on the surface. Keeps his more dramatic and frankly offensive inner monologue under wraps unless he's alone. While he's smiling and making small talk with you about the weather, you can bet he's also silently judging you. Lives for the gossip. Prefers the high-class environment.

He is very interested in the art of teamaking. Since he came to the mortal realm, he has been avidly collecting and sampling every tea he can get his hands on...the only problem is that everything he drinks in the mortal realm turns salty on his tongue! He really just wants to get this whole legend business over with so he can return home and drink his precious Bai Hao Yin Zhen in peace.

All water he touches instantly becomes salt water (this includes water based foods/drinks like tea & soup. The only exception is water from the spiritual realm.). Somehow his hair always seems to be flowing majestically, even if there is no wind.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rìluò 日落 ;; Serpent of Sunset ;; Willfull, and curious, but also very shy. Prefers to watch and listen rather than interact with others. Has lots of thoughts (that they mostly keep to themselves). Can be stubborn, and is not easily swayed once they make a decision.
      Enjoys traditional ink painting in their free time.

They never knew about their ability to foresee death until the first time they opened all four of their eyes in the mortal realm. It was a bit of a traumatic experience, and since then, they have chosen to keep their second set of eyes firmly closed, to avoid being greeted by visions of death everytime they look at someone. Despite this, Rìluò doesn't seem to have alot of interest in going back to the spirit realm anytime soon, (much to Shèn's annoyance). Rìluò likes the liveliness and unpredictably of the mortal realm, a stark contrast to the long and unchanging life of the immortals in the spiritual realm.

When opened, their second set of eyes can foresee the death of those they look at (does not work on those with immortal blood). Flowers tend to spontaneously bloom when they are nearby.

Rorrim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me