Based on Click to view
Artist padaleckii [gallery]
Time spent 57 seconds
Drawing sessions 1

another child

Postby padaleckii » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:09 pm

“i have another son now,” i whisper.
    in the distance you hear screaming.
    its my family, my friends, even people who don’t know me, but are too browing characters.
    Simultaneously, they all turn towards me and shout in sync
    “Prophecy. Its time to stop.”
    Their words are distorted, almost as if the sound was powerful enough to travel through the void and come back, the line was too perfectly in sync. You can hear it echoing and then a screech, just like a microphone giving feedback. A loud humming sound that is the ringing in your ear grows louder and then stops out of nowhere. Then he appears, the man himself- Morgan Freeman. He places his hand on my shoulder, but turns to you and looks you in the eye. You cower down in fear, and watch silently as he turns back to me.
    “Prophecy. Don’t listen to all these people, all this negativity. Be happy with who you are, enjoy life with your new son.” He says, hand still on my shoulder. Within 5 seconds, he is gone. Vanished completely.
    You look around in disbelief, how could he just disappear like that. You dart your head around looking for him, but I don’t. I already know. Out of the corner of your eye you spot him.

No- not morgan freeman, but him. The true him.
    It’s Shia LaBeouf.

But its too late. He is already up behind you. But as you turn around to face him, he is gone too.
    Bob Ross greets you with a warm welcome.

“Welcome? Welcome where? Where am I?”
    You are now at the bottom of the ocean. You could have swarn you were in your room just a few moments ago.

You can’t breathe.

Bob Ross notices this, and trys to reassure you. “Hey, hey hey, stop freaking out. You will be okay.” He says in a soothing tone, almost convincing you for a split second. “Trees give us oxygen, and we have all sorts of happy little trees.” He says with a smile, a smile almost creepy.

You start to feel lightheaded, but regain yourself as you find yourself in the middle of a forest. And there they were. The happy little trees. Bob was right; of course he was right. Bob saved you. Although you are pretty sure he put you down in the ocean in the first place, still... he saved you.

This was your new home. Not by force, but by choice. It was better here. It all was here. Even the clouds painted wth titanium white.

There is no other complex life here. Its only you, but its okay. There is nothing wrong with having a tree as a friend.

You sit, alone. Life is lonely, but life is good.
    -
    It has been 32 years since you came here. You don’t want to leave, but you know you have to. You gently close your eyes and sit down on the floor to start your morning prayer. “Thank you for bringing me here, Bob. I appreciate everything you have done for me. It is time for me to come home now.”

Before you could even finish your prayer, it was answered. You are whisked away, seeing everything in flashing glipses, everything that happened is moving backwards in time as you swirl through the vortex of time. At this moment you realize that none of this was ever made up; all of it was real. It was always real.

You find yourself in your room again, you have only been gone about three seconds.

You morn the loss of your second home; thirty two years you spent there, but now you haven’t aged a bit. It isn’t all gone, not yet. Bob Ross stands next to you and you then have another moment of realization. Bob didn’t create any of this.

You did.

You made it all.

He knows that you know this now, and so with a satisfied smile, he says one last thing to you as he fades away.

“This is your world
    You’re the creator
    Find freedom on this canvas
    Believe, that you can do it,
    ‘Cuz you can do it.
    You can do it.
Last edited by padaleckii on Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: another child

Postby padaleckii » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:10 pm

honestly i cant even with myself
that sure was a wild ride i took myself on while writing that

hope it is as random and surprising for you as it was for me
Last edited by padaleckii on Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunnyfaerie » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:31 pm

there is no word in the english language that describes the emotions this makes me feel
♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥
love is always lovely in the end!
status: practically dead from laziness. please be patient w me!
saukkos // toyhou.se // a bit about me.
sunnyfaerie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:04 pm

sunnyfaerie wrote:
there is no word in the english language that describes the emotions this makes me feel

its how he would have wanted it to be.
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me