Based on Click to view
Artist elf_of_the_hollow [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

boran

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:39 am

boran nightguard - boo (preferred) - he/they pronouns

the second born of the royal nightguard family, boran is now the crown prince to a throne he didn't ask for. after noctis left her position (read: ran away with the daughter of a royal guard. scandalous~), heir-hood fell to the shy and gentle boran. frankly, to him, being born second had been a blessing -- after he'd seen how noctis had been pushed and prodded by her attendants during her training to take the throne he couldn't have been happier that he wasn't the one going through it. it was pretty clear that the rest of the royal family and their attendants weren't too enthused about him now having to take the throne, either.

his relationship with noctis had always been a little strained, though once she ran away it was even worse off (obviously). boo had constantly felt as though she didn't trust him and that she had no time for him in between her training, a fact that was made evident to him when she left the palace in the middle of the night without even saying goodbye. despite this though, he doesn't hate her at all -- he's frustrated and angered by her to no end and he thinks she's selfish as all get out, but in a way he looks up to her. she had the guts to do what he never could even though he so desperately wanted to. if she had asked him to go with her the night she left he would have in a heartbeat.

so now he's been thrown into the studies that noctis had to undertake years previously -- and he's years behind. the palace staff makes no secret of their contempt for him, despite the fact that it was noctis they should be angry at for abandoning her position. it's no short on stress for boo, his weak constitution and proneness to headaches makes it hard for him to study for lengths at a time, which only leads the staff to dislike him more as they try to cram years of material into his head in only weeks. however, he'll live through the animosity and contempt in the palace for as long as he can.

he hopes that one day noctis will return for him, though he holds his doubts. it's unrealistic but he can't help but hope.
[ raine/elf ] • [ any pronouns ] • [ my kals ]
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me