Event RPW #11 (Winner pg 1) by Snowseph

Based on Click to view
Artist Snowseph [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Event RPW #11 (Winner pg 1)

Postby Snowseph » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:36 pm

Features: type 1 fur, custom feathered ears, custom tail, common paint, wings, feathers, beak, claws, is a griffin subspecies
    Rarity: very rare

You get to choose what they will be inspired by! They won't be an exact clone of that bird, but will be similar! The beak, wings, and tail will be formally lined once completed! They are merely sketches because they will likely change with the type of bird chosen. You will also have to respond to this prompt: Your RPW confesses something. What is it? You are welcome to tell me the circumstances, tell me who they're confessing to, write it in the RPW's POV, or whatever! Get creative! You may have a maximum of 800 words to respond. No extras, but prettying-up your form is allowed.
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]RPW's name:[/b]
    [b]RPW's gender:[/b]
    [b]Bird inspiration:[/b] (specific bird, coloration, pictures, etc)
    [b]RPW's confession:[/b]

This competition will end on May 4th, 2018 at 8:00 PM EST.
Last edited by Snowseph on Mon May 28, 2018 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Event RPW #11

Postby padaleckii » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:50 pm

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:52 pm

Username: Simonpet
RPW's name: Candice
RPW's gender: Female
Bird inspiration: Canary
RPW's confession: (0/800)

Candice stared mournfully at the letter in front of her. She simply couldn't find the courage to write the letter. And so she had called instead. [url]Wes[/url] had always been a good friend but the past few months had started becoming more. Or had it? Truth be told, Candice wasn't sure if Wes had been flirting or if she was simply perceiving things the wrong way.

The gryphon sighed and pushed the letter away. She couldn't do it. Just then, the bell rang and Candice perked up. Who was this? Hopefully, it was Wes who had accepted an invitation to a dinner at Candice's house. She tapped her claws on the table for a few seconds before she stood up and headed downstairs. She peeped through the door and indeed, it was Wes looking just as good as ever in her tee-shirt and shorts despite the fact that it was a cold April. Candice opened the door and let in her crush. "C'mon in!" she said, forcing cheer into her voice.

Candice had prepared a simple dinner of codfish and salad, one of her favorite dishes. The two sat down and ate, chatting about how their work was going (well), what they were planning to do that weekend (rest), and the new hairstylist who had opened shop in their neighborhood (interesting). All the while, Candice felt mildly sick and finally pushed her food away half-eaten. Wes took notice immediately and stopped eating herself.

"What's wrong?" Wes asked.
Last edited by Simonpet on Fri May 04, 2018 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:15 pm

Mark
Last edited by Breado on Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image ~ Image Image Image Image ~ Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Fri May 04, 2018 1:32 pm

Username: kn!ght
RPW's name: Doug
RPW's gender: Male
Bird inspiration: white necked raven
RPW's confession: "My biggest confession that I now hide from everyone? It's strange and embarrassing and I hate telling people about it now. I started when I was a child and my friends would make fun of me, but now I turned it into a sort of secret job. I feel like some of those secret agents... but really, I make "cringy" foods for websites and magazines. You ever see photos of strange food on the internet, like frozen spaghetti-o pops or grilled cheese with pop tarts and ramen as bread? I end up making tons of weird food combinations that gross people out and make them cringe. It really began when I did it to gross people out for the reaction. Its hilarious to see people gag when you drink a whole can of salsa mixed with sardines, or put ketchup and mustard on popcorn mixed with toothpaste. It tastes horrible, but the reaction is so worth it! It's amazing. I don't do it anymore since I started to get embarrassed over it... I moved after college and decided to make a secret hobby out of it, but I get paid really well to have articles use the photos of the foods I make. Or... even worse, sometimes I'll make blurry videos of eating these foods. Ever eaten a whole packet of emergen-c? Or just eaten a whole tub of margarine? People can't recognize my face, I'll blur out my face so people don't know its me, but I always get tons of views on those.

It is strange and embarrassing though and a confession that I have now, that I rarely tell people. When people ask what I do for a living, I normally just say I provide photos for magazines and newspapers, which isn't a lie as I'm a photographer on my regular time. But yeah, my biggest confession? I make cringy food photos and compilations for the media, and while I'm totally embarrassed about it, I love what I do and wouldn't trade it for anything else.. not even steak soaked in milk and covered in jellybeans."
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Mon May 28, 2018 2:25 pm

My apologies for the delay! I would like to congratulate kn!ght on winning this RPW. I will begin working on them ASAP.

kn!ght wrote:Username: kn!ght
RPW's name: Doug
RPW's gender: Male
Bird inspiration: white necked raven
RPW's confession: "My biggest confession that I now hide from everyone? It's strange and embarrassing and I hate telling people about it now. I started when I was a child and my friends would make fun of me, but now I turned it into a sort of secret job. I feel like some of those secret agents... but really, I make "cringy" foods for websites and magazines. You ever see photos of strange food on the internet, like frozen spaghetti-o pops or grilled cheese with pop tarts and ramen as bread? I end up making tons of weird food combinations that gross people out and make them cringe. It really began when I did it to gross people out for the reaction. Its hilarious to see people gag when you drink a whole can of salsa mixed with sardines, or put ketchup and mustard on popcorn mixed with toothpaste. It tastes horrible, but the reaction is so worth it! It's amazing. I don't do it anymore since I started to get embarrassed over it... I moved after college and decided to make a secret hobby out of it, but I get paid really well to have articles use the photos of the foods I make. Or... even worse, sometimes I'll make blurry videos of eating these foods. Ever eaten a whole packet of emergen-c? Or just eaten a whole tub of margarine? People can't recognize my face, I'll blur out my face so people don't know its me, but I always get tons of views on those.

It is strange and embarrassing though and a confession that I have now, that I rarely tell people. When people ask what I do for a living, I normally just say I provide photos for magazines and newspapers, which isn't a lie as I'm a photographer on my regular time. But yeah, my biggest confession? I make cringy food photos and compilations for the media, and while I'm totally embarrassed about it, I love what I do and wouldn't trade it for anything else.. not even steak soaked in milk and covered in jellybeans."
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Event RPW #11 (Winner pg 1)

Postby Venatici » Thu May 31, 2018 1:00 pm

thank you very much! <3 can't wait to see him!
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:51 pm

Done! Sorry for the delay.
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me