Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

attempt at being scary by j e x

Artist j e x [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

attempt at being scary

Postby j e x » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:15 pm

lol here's my attempt at being spooky, for of course,,,

Stop. Don't turn around. In that bit of light protruding beyond the trees is all relied on by a moonlight. Slowly but surely, even though your conscience tells you, behind you is what awaits your end. Your eyes, locking against a grudgingly figure. Its pure yellow lit globes so bright they almost look illuminated, glowing around the black shadow that looks as if it's surrounded in smoke. That growl, so lightly vocalized but even more intimidating, sending a rabbit out of the bushes and into a panic mode, fleeing the premises. You shake, but you're frozen. Like someone had glued your feet in place. You want to run, but you understand that once one move is made, you're finished.

A single footstep closer, that big black creature crept toward you. Off-white teeth baring ever so barbaric. Its eyes begin to dim, you can tell the shadows are beginning to completely take over. You're in pitch blackness. No human eye could see so much as their hand. You cannot move now.
virgo · hetero · female
⠀⠀
In love with every cat. ♡
Ask me about art commissions!
Digital art, and toy painting.

⁕ ⁕ ⁕ ❋ ⁕ ⁕ ⁕
j e x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes