Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Dust Bunny Dragons (posting open) by Zuppe

Artist Zuppe [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dust Bunny Dragons (posting open)

Postby Zuppe » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:53 am

Welcome to Dust Bunny Dragon Adopts!

Revival Event! wrote: This dormant species has been brought back to life for the first time in four years. Because of it's difficulties in surviving, this species is being brought back for a trial event that will determine whether this species stays alive on chickensmoothie, or it finally lays to rest. This event will be running until July 31st 2018!!

What is this event? Basically each person who joins in festivities is allowed to create 1 common MYO dragon! they are then allowed to use that dragon for several booths that will open that will allow you to obtain tokens or even, remade DBDs. The tokens can be exchanged in the event shop for edit potions, hair tonics and other cool items.

More details will be posted soon! the event opens this saturday so stay tuned for more info!)

What is an Dust Bunny Dragon?

Dust Bunny Dragons have long fuzzy tails,which have horns coming from the ends. There is another horn on their heads, both horns contain magical energy. Usually, each dragon has a power of their own, two powers being very rare. All the Dust Bunny Dragons are organized by powers when it comes to 'packs' or 'groups'. Each dragon has a job according to their power, and they are stuck with that job forever in the group. It's the only way for survival after all. These dragons are adapted to cold weather, but the others who are not born with the fur and claws fit for cold weather, live in the grasslands. Though, it is uncommon, but not rare.

Originating in the mountainous areas of the netherworld, are world like ours created by thousands of years of human imagination but contain many magical aspects. Dust bunny dragons are barely the size of a full grown rooster, and live as old as 150 years. They are said to be born from The love of humans. When the love in the world is high the dragons find a life partner...However, they do not need to have a partner TO have children, that happens in another way, of course.

The horns on their head and tail that contain magical energy are the major life sources of the dragon. once the magical energy runs out, the dragon reincarnates into an aspect of nature. Whether it be a flower, vegetable, fruit, or any other sort of plant/nature.

A Baby DBD is born without Claws and very short horns making it almost impossible to survive on it's own. Mostly because a newborn is roughly the size of the palm of you're hand. Because newborn DBD's are so small and cant defend themselves, they are susceptible to predators such as owls, cats, wolves, foxes and racoons. A baby DBD when born immediately begins to search for a "Mother" or an Adult DBD to seek protection. The first adult DBD (male or female) nearby is usually the lucky one that takes in the newborn and protects and raises it till it's fully grown.
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dust Bunny Dragons (posting open)

Postby Zuppe » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:53 am

mark
Last edited by Zuppe on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zuppe » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:54 am

mark
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smiley100P » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:00 am

I'm marking this, this is excellent
BASKIN-ROBBINS ALWAYS FINDS OUT
[size=85]Smiley | Gemini | M | Heteroromantic Asexual ithink
-Complete trashord
-Owner of 2VT
-Complete trashlord
-writing a webcomic, hopefully
-complete trashlord
Current status: officially a forfunite
Smiley100P

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unris » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:54 am

mark

Last bumped by Zuppe on Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:54 am.
He/They/It
Call me Artemis or Dio
~my characters(toyhouse) ~
I'm always open for art + design trades just shoot a PM my way
unris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me