Story. (W.I.P)

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Story. (W.I.P)" by SweetStardewSylveon

Story. (W.I.P)

Postby SweetStardewSylveon » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:39 am

One night a Fox named Isabella had went on a walk.
During the walk Isabella had found an egg. The egg had looked different than other eggs so she had grabbed the egg and took it with her. Once returning to her little home she had put the egg on the cold white snow. After that Isabella had wrapped herself around the egg for the egg to be warm so one day it could hatch.

...Meanwhile...
Two cats had lived in a cave accross Isabell.
They wanted any berries or any type of food she could grab her paws on. They only wanted to do this is because of there master. She always wanted more food so she could survive the coldest of winters. "Well can we do ANYTHING to get that egg that SHE has?" asked Rachel (Orange/Brown/White Cat) "I don't know! Don't look at ME like I should know anything!" said Krystal (Grey/Dark grey cat) "Great now master is going to be FURIOUS!" replied Rachel. They both look at each other. "We need to come up with a plan" said Krystal. While the two cats where fighting and arguing, Isabella was still warming up the egg. Isabell wears a dreamcatcher necklace to keep her happy. A black cat had just crossed her path and leaped up a stair case of rocks and boulders. Isabella had thought of it as nothing. But the black cat had been telling Isabella to follow him! Isabella gave the black cat a name. HIs name was now Shadow. Once Shadow had Isabella's attention, He spoke to her saying "Come Here" in a soft voice. So Isabella had followed Shadow's demand. She grabbed the egg and went to follow shadow. Once they made it to there destination, Shadow had said "this is where you should keep your egg..." a long pause had gotten between the two. "NEVER! I don't trust you." Isabella had said. Isabella had wanted to keep the egg to herself because it had not hatched yet and it COULD still be used for food. She walked back to her house. Rachel and Krystal where still fighting and arguing that they had forgot to look to see if Isabella was still there! They looked over and Isabella had just gotten home to have a good night's rest after all that had been caused that morning.

Once Isabella woke up she felt like everything was fine and nothing was wrong.
She looked at the egg to see if it was still there..."IT'S GONE!" Isabella yelled. Shadow heard "What the egg? Oh the egg is under the Ice tree!" Shadow had said to Isabella. "what is it under the Ice Tree?!?!??!" Isabella sighed wondering what Shadow was hiding from her. "Listen sweetheart, The egg is alright" Shadow said "There is nothing to worry about." Shadow continued on with his words "Listen that egg is probably NOWHERE near hatched!" Isabella yelled at Shadow. During the time in the cave Rachel and Krystal where having a problem with there master. "Why do I count on you TWO do MY job?!?!?!" There master yelled. "Listen, That fox Isabella or whatever her name is, SHE IS ALWAYS WITH THAT DUMB EGG!" Krystal had yelled at her master. "Yea Isabella is CONSANTLAY with the egg!" Rachel yelled at her master once over and over again.
"LISTEN UP LITTLE KITTENS!" There master Solarflare had yelled at them "IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO THAT DUMB EGG I WILL GET IT MYSELF!!!!!" Rachel and Krystal both scared nodded knowing they had to do something about this. "Yes miss Solarflare." Both Krystal and Rachel had said and both walked out of there master's room. "Wait my kitties!" Solarflare Snapped.
Both Krystal and Rachel walked back into Master's room. Once both of them where in Solarflare Pushed a new cat they never saw on the floor. The new cat got up. "Hello my name is Amy."(Grey and Orange one with spots) Said the new cat. "I am your new hunting partner." said Amy. "well,we have got a new partner." Rachel replied. Once they where introduced to their new partner Rachel,Amy,and Krystal had left the master's room. "Well,we still planing to that egg or what?" Krystal said. "What egg? I thought we where going to get a girl name Isabella's food." Amy replied. "Well yes, the girl named Isabella is our..." a silence broke out between the three. "is our...Enemy!" Krystal soon said. "Well why she our enemy? She sounds nice! What did she do to us to make her our enemy?" Amy said questionably. "Well..." Krystal and Rachel stayed silent. "She did...she..she." Rachel and Krystal stopped explaining to try to tell a lie to Amy. All three cats went out in the night. Once they saw that the egg wasn't with Isabella they had to look somewhere else. Isabella found the egg under the ice tree like shadow had said it was. "Next time don't hide this poor egg!" Isabella yelled at shadow. Solarflare had a new member join the three cats. Solarflare threw her down on the rock hard ground of the cave. "This is Zoey." Zoey (Pink Cat) Got up in pain. "Umm, I'm Zoey and I will uh... Be your new hunting partner..." Zoey was really scared. Soey thought that Isabella would be a good fox and that nothing could go wrong! But once her hunting mates Rachel,Krystal, and Amy said that "Yes We grabbed a little food from that pesky little FOX!" all three said together. Zoey soon realized that she did not want to do this job. "S-Solarflare I-I-I really w-want t-t-to leave this c-cave." Zoey said shaking. "Oh really" said Solarflare. "You want to leave this cave now?" Solaflare said. "Y-Yes" Zoey said "I-I Really want to leave this cave n-now..." Zoey said. "Fine then." Solarflare said. "Leave this cave, with NO home for you to keep warm and NO food for you to live!
Last edited by SweetStardewSylveon on Fri May 25, 2018 5:07 am, edited 8 times in total.
Hi im Fizzy and im kinda active!
SweetStardewSylveon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Story Pt.1 A Cold Night.

Postby Beckrabbit » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:50 am

OOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!! I'm interested! Can you continue? :D