AS #2 by siennacereal

Based on Click to view
Artist siennacereal [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

AS #2

Postby siennacereal » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:33 pm

pretty alien inspired babe! to win them just tell me how they got one (or more) of their stars.
please read the front page to learn about how they earn their stars before entering!!
Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]how they got their star(s):[/b]

no extras, ends on the 12th of April
Last edited by siennacereal on Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
siennacereal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AS #2

Postby SteampunkRose » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:39 pm

username: SteampunkRose
name: Juda
how they got their star(s): Juda sits down and smiles at you, mirth in his eyes, "My stars you ask? You'd like to know how I got them then I suppose." He waits for your nod before continuing, "Well, it'd take much too long to tell you how I got all of them, so I'll just tell you about one for today." Juda points to a star on his tail, "This one right here. It's probably the one I'm proudest of. It was only my second star, so I was still relatively inexperienced at that time." He pauses to let out a loving sigh, "The young woman was really quite nice, once I managed to catch up to her. You see, she was a traveler, didn't stay in one place very long at all. I spent months tracking her after I saw her for the first time and the star lit up. Each time I got to where she had been, she'd already moved on. It was tiring, but I was determined. After all, I had seen her once, I couldn't just forget about it now. Eventually I did catch up to her, and she seemed almost relieved. Funny enough, her wish was to find a place to finally settle down!" Juda let out a laugh, "Anyways, I granted her wish and got my second star." He eyes you, "I hope that was a sufficient story?" You nod wholeheartedly, making Juda grin, "Wonderful. Out with you then, I've got to get back to work, you can stop by another day for another story."
Last edited by SteampunkRose on Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Steam or Rose please!
I'm non-binary(they/them)
Profile pic made by me!
SteampunkRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymous.aa » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:28 pm

username: cyansakura
name: aluva
how they got their star(s): aluva remembered almost every single precious memory she had. those precious memories were her stars, and the even bigger stars in the sky. her own stars however, were special to her. each referring back into those precious days. the three stars in her hair was caused by her families own contributions to her. her father, mother, and younger brother all in there. times with her brother were harsh, yes she can't deny that, but his sweet personality and other times they had together was joyful. hence she regrets not being a better sister. her mother, was also quite nice but they had many fights. those fights was mostly about stubbornness and were quite not that important. but, her mother had made her free yet well-mannered. she remembers the days when she had spoken with her, the days when she made her mother laugh. lastly, her father. her father wasn't perfect, yeah, but he was unique and special in his own ways. he was more of the funnier members of the family, which makes her happy. she remembers the times he had gone out to just get her something... or the time he had bought her many things after work. her mother did this too. her brother and aluva had gotten gifts every now and then even though they didn't have much wealth, but her parents managed. the three stars on her tail impacts her life from her friends. her friends weren't perfect either, but they were still loyal to the end. one of them, named katherine, was a close friend and always stuck to her. katherine was nice and was a very empathetic person. dalila was one of her other close friends. she was harsh at first but a very good listener. the one at the most southern part of her tail was her first crush. at first she thought he had been nice and mannered, but after a trip he turned out to be quite weird, a big pathetic liar, and a idiot. at first she had thought dalila was rude for calling him a creep, but she was right in many ways and regrets not listening to her. finally, the biggest star on top of her head was all the harsh times... into the greatest of all. there was no specific moments, but there were there, in her heart and star.
Last edited by anonymous.aa on Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purrfectpal » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:16 am

username: Purrfectpal
name: Lydia
how they got their star(s):
The stars in the sky tell a silent tale. A tale that becomes true once the wisher has been found and granted their wish. If you look up, the stars change each night, moving around the world until they are plucked from the sky and stored by an Accupibus Stellam. The journey is long but the reward is greater for both the wisher and the Accupibus Stellam. Lydia picks the stars that have the sweetest wishes and the biggest reward. "Heal my son of cancer.", "Bring my lost dog home.", "Please help my cat survive the night at the vet.", "Let me earn enough money for my mother's cure.", "Help me find a job.", "Prevent my friend from doing something they'll regret.", but her most proud earned star was the biggest cry for help. "Bring my brothers back from the war.". This wish captivated Lydia, she was determined to make this wish come true. Her search lasted for two years but Lydia didn't give up, she was committed. She searched around the globe until she came across a small cottage on a hill. Daisies and tulips grew around it and there was a small cow pasture behind the wooden cottage. She wasn't sure if it was the right address but it was worth a try. She entered the cottage at night and searched for the right room. She had to be quiet, everyone was sound asleep. The floorboards silently creaked as she tiptoed across them. She found a small room with a rickety door. She opened it and it creaked so loud that the little girl awoke. The girl turned to look Lydia in the eyes. "Are you the tooth fairy?", she asked with the most innocent tone. Lydia smiled. "No, I'm a wish granter.", she purred. The little girl stretched her hands out and put them on Lydia's cheeks and hugged her. "Are you bringing my brothers home?", she whispered. Lydia grinned and reached into her sash. She handed the little girl the star. The room glowed with a bright white light and as the girl took the star it disappeared. Lydia nodded and leaped silently out of the open window. The little girl was left with a cold but loving breeze and Lydia was left with the biggest star over her head. Two months later, her brothers returned. One lost a leg but they were safe alas.
Art by MintleFlower

♥ ♡ ♥
|| Purrfectpal || She/Her || Adult ||
╔══════════════════╗
Hi, I'm Purrfectpal. I am always open to chat with
new people so feel free to send over a message. <3

╚══════════════════╝
|| carrd | commissions | art shoppe ||
♥ ♡ ♥

art by -WanHeda-
Purrfectpal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby siennacereal » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:42 pm

Purrfectpal wrote:username: Purrfectpal
name: Lydia
how they got their star(s):
The stars in the sky tell a silent tale. A tale that becomes true once the wisher has been found and granted their wish. If you look up, the stars change each night, moving around the world until they are plucked from the sky and stored by an Accupibus Stellam. The journey is long but the reward is greater for both the wisher and the Accupibus Stellam. Lydia picks the stars that have the sweetest wishes and the biggest reward. "Heal my son of cancer.", "Bring my lost dog home.", "Please help my cat survive the night at the vet.", "Let me earn enough money for my mother's cure.", "Help me find a job.", "Prevent my friend from doing something they'll regret.", but her most proud earned star was the biggest cry for help. "Bring my brothers back from the war.". This wish captivated Lydia, she was determined to make this wish come true. Her search lasted for two years but Lydia didn't give up, she was committed. She searched around the globe until she came across a small cottage on a hill. Daisies and tulips grew around it and there was a small cow pasture behind the wooden cottage. She wasn't sure if it was the right address but it was worth a try. She entered the cottage at night and searched for the right room. She had to be quiet, everyone was sound asleep. The floorboards silently creaked as she tiptoed across them. She found a small room with a rickety door. She opened it and it creaked so loud that the little girl awoke. The girl turned to look Lydia in the eyes. "Are you the tooth fairy?", she asked with the most innocent tone. Lydia smiled. "No, I'm a wish granter.", she purred. The little girl stretched her hands out and put them on Lydia's cheeks and hugged her. "Are you bringing my brothers home?", she whispered. Lydia grinned and reached into her sash. She handed the little girl the star. The room glowed with a bright white light and as the girl took the star it disappeared. Lydia nodded and leaped silently out of the open window. The little girl was left with a cold but loving breeze and Lydia was left with the biggest star over her head. Two months later, her brothers returned. One lost a leg but they were safe alas.

sorry for the wait ; v ;
congrats, i loved your story! it was so sweet <3
siennacereal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purrfectpal » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:26 am