Based on Click to view
Artist Tif + Jo [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
31 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Free Saber adopt! CLOSED

Postby Tif + Jo » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:56 am

Just leave a post about what you would do with them! i.e. What's their story? Who are they? What's their relation to your characters? ((These are just examples, you can make your post anything you want!)

This will end tonight around 10PM-11PM CT 4/4/18
Last edited by Tif + Jo on Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Discord: SierratheSharkDoge#2054
Tif + Jo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free Saber adopt! Read main poost!

Postby Sketchasaur » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:58 am

In a world where being different can be an extraordinary thing. They live in a world where only some creatures possess affinities. A natural ability they would be born with and must hone these magical energies in order to control them. Usually the more unnaturally colored creatures had these. The natural ones? Well the majority of them would go to the much more simpler aspects of life. Including farming, baking, drawing etc. Others might even take up arms and become warriors, archers and more without having a affinity.

There is so much respect for those who have affinities though. To be born so different? Having a magical power within them? It must be a great and wondrous feeling. This saber believes he has a natural affinity to the rest of the characters even though he looks to be natural in appearance. He strives to go beyond the simple life that his family has given them and tries his best to join those who possess magical energies and find his own. He feels it calls out to him. After all.. Some talents you must seek out yourself.

-------------

Their name is Rin and he's a young, male saber in search for a affinity to call his own. He believes that there is much more to them than just being born with it. Thus which is why he feels this is his calling and he must seek it out no matter the location and risks it gives him.

He was born into a simple life with normal saber parents. After they moved on they left him their farmhouse for him to attend to and such. Giving him the farm life he has now. He cherishes it though, not at all would he reject this in such a negative manner.
After all, farming is pretty fun and dealing with critters who are smaller than you. Sure can be a handful when they decide to become rebels!

When he ends up leaving his life behind to go on this adventure, some other closely-known characters watch over the place for him. These characters are Angel and Apache who possess no special abilities. Angel is a tailor but is fond of the farm life and tends to gush over the smallest of chicks. Apache being a jewelcrafter! Having a love for all gems and shaping them into jewelry. Some of these gems would have power within which is given to him to make into something to wear, etc.
ImageImage

xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Sketch, formerly Splatter.
Currently my hobbies are commissioning art, playing games,
and drawing

I'm pretty open to talking with anyone and everyone
so feel free to message me!

Discord Sketchsaur#5325

Toyhou.se • DeviantART
Sketchasaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:40 pm

Name: Akia
Personality: Sweet to her person, aggressive towards strangers. She has a permanent kitten side that shows up in often random and inconvenient moments.

Id intend for her to be used in an rp me and my friend are writing together. Im not entirely sure who her companion would be as Im working on several concepts. The first idea would be that she would be the companion of a bounty hunter that wanders around hunting the people from the reaper class, sabers being one of the few apex predators the reapers are still very cautious of. Another idea is that she comes from the 'desert' region and has made a home with a member of the dwarven race (obviously the less thought out concept).
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tif + Jo » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:31 pm

Adoption is now closed! I'm a little late ((I overnapped haha))

I've decided the winner of this auction will be @Splatter! Thank you both for your interest!

Discord: SierratheSharkDoge#2054
Tif + Jo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free Saber adopt! CLOSED

Postby ki-neko animura » Tue May 01, 2018 1:08 pm

I now own this cutie.