sclera color
Basic
    teeth edit
Common
    tail edits
    one pair of horns
Uncommon
    colored blood ( red/orange blood )

Finally, I'm proud to produce my first adoptable echon as an artist! This scorpion tailed devil needs to be designed! There are three possible places I'd like for his design to have golden runes. His horns, his wings, and his tail. However, I'm not certain which place is best That's where you come into play. To design this bad boy, fill out the form below. I highly encourage art and fully designed illustrations of the runes appearance and placement. They can only go in one of the three locations I have pointed out by arrows unless you can convince me they're better somewhere else!

Prettying up and additions are welcome!

This will end 5/1/18!
Code: Select all
[b]username;;[/b]
[b]name;;[/b]
[b]gender;;[/b]
[b]runes design/placement;;[/b] Choose only one [Horns, wings, or tail ]
Last edited by Haze-L-Kitten on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Echon 5

Postby Chimericect » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:46 am

oh my god I love him
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:50 am

Possible mark? Probably gonna be on the wings
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lokisaurus » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:00 am

Can forms be off-site?
ON HIATUS
until further notice

if i owe you art and you have already paid, you are eligible for a refund.
message me on discord with your receipt of purchase and i'll pay you back.
Lokisaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haze-L-Kitten » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:25 am

Lokisaurus wrote:Can forms be off-site?

Yes they may.
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:08 pm

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾
I want to tear
a big hole in
what is to be,
to end all this
infatuation with unity.
I'm seeking my
salvation alone again;
I never needed to be
one of you anyway.

Don't wanna be another
player losing in this game;
I'm trying to impress
upon you
we're not the same.
My own individuality
is so unique,
I'm one impressive Echon
now, wouldn't you say?

Break apart and divide;
you might say
that I'm the last man
standing now,
and though you try,
you'll never find
a way to break me.

You might say that
I'm sick of being
lost in the crowd;
I hear the sirens
but they're never
gonna take me.

I am a little more
provocative than
you might need;
it's your shock and
then your horror on
which I feed.
So can you tell me
what exactly does
freedom mean,
if I'm not free
to be as twisted
as I wanna be?

Don't wanna be another
player losing in this game;
I'm trying to impress
upon you
we're not the same.
My psychotic mentality
is so unique,
I'm one aggressive Echon
now, wouldn't you say?

Break apart and divide;
you might say
that I'm the last man
standing now,
and though you try,
you'll never find
a way to break me.

You might say that
I'm sick of being
lost in the crowd;
I hear the sirens
but they're never
gonna take me.

They won't take me.

xxxDivide
xxxxx-Disturbed
∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

username;; SpartanAmethyst
name;; Bohumil
    xxxxxxpronunciation;; "bo-hue-meal"
    xxxxxxname meaning;; God's Peace
    xxxxxxorigin;; Czech-Republic
codename;; Thanatos [preferred]
gender;; Male
age;; 72,000 years [equiv. 36 human age]
runes design;; [ Tail ]

personality;;
Thanatos is an Echon true to his namesake: "death". Often called a walking death threat, he is not an Echon to be taken lightly. When he enters a room, he naturally seems to command attention, whether by his air of danger, the dark skeleton marking his coat, or those harsh fiery eyes. He leads with precision and violence, and expects nothing short of perfection from his troops; which means training is far less than enjoyable.

xxxxxxAggressive;; Thanatos has many times been called "brutal" or "ruthless", among many other things, good or bad.. Though he does have a conscience, when it comes to war and the battlefield, he shows no mercy to an enemy warrior. He fights to win, and he will not stop until he is the victor. The Tyrant King considers Thanatos the "most bloodthirsty general of the millennia", leading to why he was chosen to be the General Overseer. He will sooner fight someone than he will take any kind of abuse or sarcasm; he has been known, after all, to rough up a few of the cocky newer troops.
xxxxxxBold;; When Thanatos wants something, he goes for it; he has never been and will never be shy about it. When he's interested in a female, he says so; when he wants something or needs help, he will ask, regardless of whether it's embarrassing or awkward. He doesn't really process those sorts of emotions well, so he ignores them. Thanatos is always straight to the point, saying what he wants or needs straight to someone's face. Likewise, his actions are always true, never deceitful or unsure. Once he makes the decision to do something, he acts fully on it, and there's no stopping him until he's done.
xxxxxxCourageous;; Thanatos is an Echon unfazed by the perils of life; he will walk through the roaring fire, or fly through the looming stormfront if necessary, without batting an eye. It's why he's held in such high regard in the military, and why he's been given the nickname "Thanatos the Ruthless". Anything that would cause another Echon to hesitate or get nervous does not affect him. He's strong-willed with an uncanny focus, able to block out most anything around him except for his target.
xxxxxxFair;; Despite his aggression, though, Thanatos is still very fair. He will not hurt someone who does not deserve it, nor in war will he harm anybody that isn't an active enemy warrior. He has caught his troops terrorizing the "civilians" of another village, and they were quick to be punished. He judges people by facts, not feelings, even if it contradicts his own opinions and emotions. He does believe in being just, but he also believes in ruling by fear. Just... not to the point of the Tyrant King. Thanatos was raised to be respectful to authority because you were scared of the repercussions. As he was raised is how he leads, and for him, it works very well.
xxxxxxOutspoken;; Thanatos says what he's thinking when he thinks it: There is no filter. Of course he watches his mouth when he's in the King's presence, and is very respectful to female Echons and the young ones, but he isn't afraid to say what needs to be said. He's often brutally honest, and will very easily cut you down to size without lifting a claw. He will fight tooth and nail for what he believes in, and will not sway from an opinion unless he decides to change it himself. Most would call him stubborn, or many other not so kind words.
xxxxxxLone Wolf;; Thanatos, despite his antisocial nature, actually works very well with other Echons, on one condition: he's the one in charge. He can make himself follow orders without fuss, but when he works with other Echons, he almost always took charge and made himself the leader. If someone didn't like it, he fought them. If they won, he resigned himself to being subordinate, but if he won, and 99% of the time he did, he forced them to submit and listen to his orders. He does prefer to work alone, though, finding more comfort in the fact that he knows he'll finish his work fully and correctly the first time. Many a time he's told his troops: "The only way to get things done right is to do them yourself".
xxxxxxQuiet;; Despite being very outspoken about what he thinks and how he feels, overall, Thanatos is a very quiet Echon. He speaks only when necessary and only what needs to be said. He has a very calm, quiet disposition, always straight-faced and rarely shows any emotion other than in the way he says things; he has the perfect military bearing. Thanatos strongly prefers actions over words, and rarely takes anything someone says to heart until it's actually been done.

his place in the kingdom;;
Thanatos, with his leadership and warrior potential, naturally went the route of military within the kingdom. He rose through the ranks quickly, brutally, until he made it to where he is today: General. Thanatos oversees all military operations in the kingdom, from training to upkeep, wartime strategy to the King's Orders. He answers directly to the throne, strictly loyal to the Tyrant King...
Until he met Nikoesi.
When the previous queen sided with the rebels, vying to allow humans back into the Kingdom, it started a war. Thanatos, who became directly involved when the old prince returned, expected to kill the intruder and snuff out the rebellion at it's core. Instead, though, he cornered Daeryn and Alizeh in one of the outlying villages with their charge: a young african girl named Nikoesi. The moment he laid eyes on her a part of him melted, and all he could do was stand there frozen as she came forward and placed her hand on his muzzle. Over the following days he bonded to her; he became hers, and she became his. He eventually became a double agent, reporting secretly to the rebellion and assisting them however he could until the war reached it's peak.

Fought with rebels to allow humans into the kingdom. Mother was executed bc she decided to support opening the gates. Kiyan hates humans and strictly forbids them, because he thinks it was a human that killed his father. It was actually the mother who bought a human-made poison and used it to kill the king. Thanatos meets Nikoesi thru Alizeh and bonds to her.
Last edited by SpartanAmethyst on Sat May 05, 2018 10:44 am, edited 17 times in total.
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunflower Skies » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:46 pm

Humongous mark!
•Tryna•keep•my•
•mind•at•bay•
“I'll face the sun again as soon
as this dreary night ends...
I’ll age another... thousand days
before I know it, Yeah, I'll spend
'em all inside, waste my time while
I'm scrollin'....
I love it when it rains”
───────{Sunflower Skies}───
“Sunflower .
Still .
Grows .
At .
Night.” .
{lights fading}
──{softly}──

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sunflower Skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haze-L-Kitten » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:47 pm

SpartanAmethyst wrote:Will we be disqualified if we have a design in mind that has runes on all three places? quq I have the perfect design but... ono

I'd like to see the runes in one of the places I've suggested or a completely different place other than what I've thought up, but not all three.
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lokisaurus » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:10 pm

username;;
lokisaurus
name;;
saturnus runehorn
gender;;
male
runes design/placement;;
horns - egyptian-esque heiroglyphics and carved lines
Last edited by Lokisaurus on Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ON HIATUS
until further notice

if i owe you art and you have already paid, you are eligible for a refund.
message me on discord with your receipt of purchase and i'll pay you back.
Lokisaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoorKarmaQueen » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:35 am

username;; DoorKarmaQueen
name;; Travis