Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Pineapple Adopts by julieta3434

Artist julieta3434 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours
Drawing sessions 3

Pineapple Adopts

Postby julieta3434 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:11 am

I drew this bad on purpose.

Im gonna just be making a bunch of these. If you would like one, just comment here. Ill get my friend to pm you, since im a coppa.
You can request customs or choose from the ones i make.

CUSTOMS:
Payment?
2 uncommons or 5 oldish commons. (Please remember that coloring in something is hArd)
Choices?
You can pretty much ask for whatever, but take in mind it will look horrid.
How long will it take?
Maybe a few days or so. Im pretty busy babysitting. But the average is a day or two.

ADOPTMENT:
Payment?
Custom= 2 uncommons or 5 oldish commons.
Normal Adoption= 1 uncommon or 3 commons.
How To Adopt:
Comment on this post. If you want a custom, please say that you want a custom! My friend (Snock) will PM you with info. If you just want to adopt normally, you will still have to comment and wait for another pineapple to come. Once customs are PMED, we will make the pineapple, if you dont like it, you dont need to pay, but you can keep it either. Which is why when we first show you it will have a signature over it. As for normal adoptions, you still have to wait, as i said before, if you want to adopt it you will need to comment that you want the adoptable before anyone else. After that, Snock will PM you to clarify. You will then need to send ME the payment, and wait for us to send you the pineapple without our signature over it.

If you have any questions or would like to bargain, just comment :D.
julieta3434

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pineapple Adopts

Postby julieta3434 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:19 am

bumo
julieta3434