Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Make an egg, get a Kitke! (my species!!) by sir stingray.

Artist sir stingray. [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Make an egg, get a Kitke! (my species!!)

Postby sir stingray. » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:20 am

So, This is gonna be make a pallete, get a Kitke! A Kitke is like a cat combined with cake. A female has wings. All of them have heart shaped noses, tounges and have poofy ear fluff. Their eyes always have a shape on them. They're natural colours are the colours of cake (rarely ever funfetti) so they may somewhat be a bit hidden. They can 'frost' themselves whenever they like and whatever toppings and frosting colour they want will cover their bodies. This is how they feed their kits as well.

When you colour your pallete, in your post please specify gender and what shape they have in their eyes.
Last edited by sir stingray. on Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
sir stingray.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Make a pallete, get a Kitke! (my species!!)

Postby sir stingray. » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:48 am

mosparkle wrote:So, This is gonna be make a pallete, get a Kitke! A Kitke is like a cat combined with cake. A female has wings. All of them have heart shaped noses, tounges and have poofy ear fluff. Their eyes always have a shape on them. They're natural colours are the colours of cake (rarely ever funfetti) so they may somewhat be a bit hidden. They can 'frost' themselves whenever they like and whatever toppings and frosting colour they want will cover their bodies. This is how they feed their kits as well.

When you colour your pallete, in your post please specify gender and what shape they have in their eyes.
sir stingray.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Make an egg, get a Kitke! (my species!!)

Postby sir stingray. » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:16 am

mosparkle wrote:So, This is gonna be make a pallete, get a Kitke! A Kitke is like a cat combined with cake. A female has wings. All of them have heart shaped noses, tounges and have poofy ear fluff. Their eyes always have a shape on them. They're natural colours are the colours of cake (rarely ever funfetti) so they may somewhat be a bit hidden. They can 'frost' themselves whenever they like and whatever toppings and frosting colour they want will cover their bodies. This is how they feed their kits as well.

sir stingray.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me