Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

[ π•‘π•šπ•©π•–π• π•¨π•’π•£π•£π•šπ• π•£π•€ ] - [ artist search ] OPEN

Postby imperials » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:09 am

ImageImage

welcome to the pixel warriors artist search!

what are pixel warriors?
these felines are the next generation of biologically mutated cats. through what seems like centuries of the modern housecat, these new felidae have appeared and prowl the wildness and beyond. through often only found in forest, they are prominent to also be found in deserts, mountains, plains, marshes, beaches, and more. they make great house cats and are roughly the size of a mainecoon, have the long legs of a savannah cat, and the large ears of a oriental cat. as house cats they are very timid and good with kids and other pets more often than not. but though they are house pets, they tend to look for the outdoors instead of a cozy home. as enticing as cat-food and a warm bed is, these pets are naturally drawn to the wilderness. tending to group up in what is called 'clans'. they often boarder each other and have rivalries throughout the landscapes. a clan typically consists of a 'main' leader/alpha along with a commanding officer/deputy and a shaman. warriors train the young and elders are the most respected. though that sounds enticing, this is all just a game isn't it?

pixel warriors is known to be a wide-known cat rpg came loved by millions. as an open world mmorpg, [ massive multiplayer online role play game ], there is no limit to what you can and cannot do in the game. from creating a clan, to living as a rouge, the possibilities of this online world is endless. so how many PW will you collect?

rules
you may create as many entries as you would like!
you can create only 1 legendary entry & only 2 epic entries
please do not put your entries under a cover!
these can be used for future myos if and only if you already have the myo
do not sell these entries for profit
do not transfer these designs out-of pixel warriors and do not transfer designs in unless okay'd by myself [ imperials ]

have fun <3!

make sure to join our discord! to become an artist, you must at one point, be able to join the discord

if you are accepted, you will receive this private message. trial artists are generally chosen if you are found to have exceptional skills that i deam good or if you make 2+, well rounded, good entries.
Code: Select all
you are allowed to make up to 5 adopts for the month but you must have at least [u]3[/u] to be in any sort of consideration for the artist position.
each pixel warrior made can only be a competition pw [ raffle, contest, etc ]
you must make absolutely no money or bribes from your PW adoptions.
after one month of service has passed and you have met your requirements, you may be asked to serve as a full artist if voted yes by me [ imperials ] and skywalker,

even if you do not make it as an artist, you will be given a free unlimited rare myo or 10$ PW store credit

please also note that when making any adopts, you must specify all [u]edits[/u], [u]where the glow is[/u], and [u]what powers they have[/u]. you must also specify your end date to the competition as well as include the ' PW description ' like found in the first adopts post.

thank you for joining the team[i]![/i]
Last edited by imperials on Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:22 pm, edited 6 times in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xxx

Postby imperials » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:39 pm

π•£π•’π•£π•šπ•₯π•šπ•–π•€
all pixel warriors must have at least one general body design that is glowing!
example - the red, orange, and yellow on these designs would glow if they were PW <3!

your entries can have the designs as general square pixels are you can just use the normal pen brush ! ^^

𝕀π•₯π•’π•Ÿπ••π•’π•£π••π•šπ•«π•–π•• π•–π••π•šπ•₯
long fur / short fur, flame tail, body-marking glow, natural colors with accent-glow colors
hair edits, no powers or general powers [ fire, water, wind, rock, etc ]

π•Ÿπ•  π•£π•’π•£π•šπ•₯π•ͺ
heterochromia, sclera color, claw edits, tooth edits, weight, blindness / deafness

π•¦π•Ÿπ•”π• π•žπ•žπ• π•Ÿ π•–π••π•šπ•₯𝕀
ear edits, tail edits, glow anywhere besides body markings [ ie; eyes, paws, mouth ]
body plant growth / plant growth powers

𝕣𝕒𝕣𝕖 π•–π••π•šπ•₯𝕀
2 ear sets, multiple limbs [ up to 6 ], halos, natural mutations, multiple eyes [ up to 6 ]
multiple tails [ up to two ], tailmouth, elemental body parts, summoner powers [ summon pets,
pixies, sprites, etc ], horns [ on head ]

π•–π•‘π•šπ•” π•–π••π•šπ•₯𝕀
wings, 2 powers [ up to ], shapeshifting, 3 heads [ up to ], mind powers, body horns, scales

π•π•–π•˜π•–π•Ÿπ••π•’π•£π•ͺ π•–π••π•šπ•₯𝕀
gene splicing, more than 1 set of wings, gemstones purtruding from body, more than 50% mechanical

[ more edits to come as time goes on ]
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ π•‘π•šπ•©π•–π• π•¨π•’π•£π•£π•šπ• π•£π•€ ] - [ artist search ] OPEN

Postby imperials » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:34 am

i will be messaging all the people so far who have made it for trail artist soon

but remember that this is ongoing so feel free to keep posting entries!
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me