𝑀 𝒶 𝓃 𝒾 𝒶 ➤ ᴘᴏɴᴄʜᴏ ᴘᴀʟꜱ by TrashFan

Based on Click to view
Artist TrashFan [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 5 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

𝑀 𝒶 𝓃 𝒾 𝒶 ➤ ᴘᴏɴᴄʜᴏ ᴘᴀʟꜱ

Postby TrashFan » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:14 pm

Wikipedia wrote:ιη яσмαη αη∂ єтяυѕ¢αη мутнσℓσgу, мαηια (σя мαηєα) ωαѕ α gσ∂∂єѕѕ σƒ тнє ∂єα∂. ѕнє, αℓσηg ωιтн мαηтυѕ, яυℓє∂ тнє υη∂єяωσяℓ∂. ѕнє ωαѕ ѕαι∂ тσ вє тнє мσтнєя σƒ gнσѕтѕ, тнє υη∂єα∂, αη∂ σтнєя ѕριяιтѕ σƒ тнє ηιgнт, αѕ ωєℓℓ αѕ тнє ℓαяєѕ αη∂ тнє мαηєѕ. нєя ηαмє ℓιηкѕ нєя тσ тнє мαηєѕ, мαηα gєηιтα, αη∂ мαηιυѕ.

вσтн тнє gяєєк αη∂ ℓαтιη мαηια ∂єяινє ƒяσм ριє мєη-, "тσ тнιηк." ¢σgηαтєѕ ιη¢ℓυ∂є αη¢ιєηт gяєєк μένος / мéησѕ ("мιη∂", "тнσυgнт") αη∂ ανєѕтαη / мαιηуυ ("ѕριяιт")

▏𝑀𝒶𝓃𝒾𝒶 ▏𝐹𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓁𝑒 ▏
Transparent ref

P e r s o n a l i t y

Mania was a sensitive angel, a bit of one to panic when something goes wrong as well, that really isnt a bad thing, if anyones hurt she tries her best to help them, and she's willing to volunteer if anyone needs help with anything, she was nice but if she gets into a argument, apoligizing would be her go to, and for some. It's not the best way to go, especially at such a extend Mania has been taking it. It can lead to much worse things happening, that's how she's been bannished to lower afterworld. Another lead factor to the reason why she's in lower afterworld is her crazy ideas, sometimes people have called her a madman for she can come up with rather weird ideas that is unknown that it would work or not, these ideas come from the top of her mind which is always filled with thoughts, she was the imaginative type, and still kinda is after being exiled, although most ideas that come out of her mind are ways of apoligizing nowadays. Her biggest regret was trying to end a argument, making it worse. She nearly shattered the barrier of life, the barrier that kept the afterworld and the beforeworld apart, that day, and was exiled, at first she thought that it wasnt her that caused it until she got time to think when she realised it was her fault. She tries to fly away to apologize but she is a fallen angel now, and fallen angels, like caged birds. Cannot fly out of their cage. She is aware she deserves it but she still needed to say sorry, but she couldnt. The best she could do is send a letter and hope is gets to upper afterworld. She is often always alone and she never talks to others unless she needed to or is feeling like it which is rare and barely happens.
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me