Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2420

Postby SilverSamurai » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:27 am

Username;; imperials
Name;; runic
Gender;; male

been gone for a while, but I'm getting things sorted out and should be back on a fairly regular basis, but here's this lil guy for you guys

This will be a raffle, but to enter you must compliment/give a shout out to at least one other community member. Not just a 'they're nice' or 'they have nice art' but a genuine compliment. No extras or prettying up, as it will not be judged for anything besides the number.

Please keep up with the numbers! first post will be 1, second will be 2, exc. This will end on the 30th of march at 5pm est.

Code: Select all
Number;;
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;; (biological required)
Shout out to;;
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2420

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:44 am

Number;; 1
Username;; Ash Wolf
Name;; Genji
Gender;; Male
Shout out to;; @brave vesperia, I have to thank you for all that you have done for this community and for myself! The kindness you offer and your dragons and creativity. I often enjoy or little talks and always look forward to see another adopt from you as well as development of your viscets (I love to read about them). Your are genuinely a nice person and I look forward to seeing why you do in the future!
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperials » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:48 am

Number;; 2
      Username;; imperials
      Name;; runic
      Gender;; male
      Shout out to;; skywalker,
      they are one of my best friends in the whole world and i couldn't
      ask for a better friend <3 i gifted them their first viscet as a thanks
      to our friendship and i hope it lasts for many many many more years <3
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaegalex » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:18 am

Number;; 3
Username;; Jaegalex
Name;; Othello
Gender;; Male
Shout out to;; @Macyduke - we haven't talked in a while, but one of the nicest people I've ever met, we met in the viscet community as guest artists, they're irrevocably generous and kind and they deserve the world <3 They're an amazing artist, an amazing designer, and an amazing friend. To you buddy <3
back from a year long break, sorry if I have been inactive
Jaegalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finifugal ✨ » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:40 am

Number;; 4
Username;; finifugal ✨
Name;; Aphelion
Gender;; Cis Male
Shout out to;;
skyler1515 - I know we haven’t really talked all that much recently, but you’ve honestly been nothing but kind to me. i always love conversations with you, even if they’re just short and simple - you still find a way to make it fun! i’m still so thankful to you for gifting me kayla, and even though it took a lot longer than i expected, i’m super glad that you got cannon!! i definitely consider you as a friend, and i always enjoy seeing you around the community! i hope that in the future we can talk more, and i wish you good luck in any comps you enter!! <3

━━━━━━━━━━
heyo, i'm fin! i an currently on an indefinite hiatus, though one day I hope to find my way back. if you ever find yourself needing me, you can send me a pm, though a response might take awhile. i’ll try to pop in every now and then when i’m able!

finifugal ✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:44 am

Glowy blue bab ;0; So pretty
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:11 am

Number;; 5
Username;; Matreats
Name;; Natia
Gender;; (biological required) Female
Shout out to;;
    Doctor Whooves Lover - I see you around the viscet community all the time! I first started to see your capability for writing and art when I saw your form for the halloween legendary c: Your ideas were all so unique and well planned- I loved your inclusion of Norse mythology <3 One of my favorites! Your stutter is actually the cutest thing ever, and I seriously adore the amazing personalities you give each of your 'cets <3 You definitely deserve love ;-;

──I AM LOKI, OF ASGARD!─────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
──────────────AND I AM──
┌────────────────────┐
hello! my name is matreats c:
I love art, well-written characters,
and I love to roleplay as well ☆

RP characters
eldemore

└────────────────────┘
──BURDENED WITH─────────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
───────GLORIOUS PURPOSE

Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucidDreary » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:25 am

Number;; 6
Username;; Lucid Dreary
Name;; Animus
Gender;; Female
Shout out to;;
    ~To milo & james.
    I know it may be out of the blue, but I just wanted to come out clean and genuine. Milo- you are an amazing person that I wish I could know better; including james; and I wish that we could talk more, but calls of loyalty are always what draws us more. I can respect that more than you know. I've always realized there is a tension between me and you, james. That comp for 'cet #660 was the toughest I've ever been in, and I honestly thought you would be the winner in the end. I can't say that I'm not happy I won; in fact, I don't think I'd have been very included in the community if I had lost Paradigm due to the connection I have with him; as I suspect that you had too. I just wanted to say that I wish the win could've been for the both of us, because I've read your form a dozen of times over, and realized how much you loved him as much as I did. I don't want there to be hard feelings, but sometimes there are things that are hard to ignore.. I hope that we perhaps become better friends in the future, and I honestly wish you two the best of happiness. I know things have been hard for you both- being away from your loved one is one of the most painful things in the world...Trust me, I know that pain too.
    Perhaps you'll read this, maybe not. Either way, I'm glad this is out here for you to see if fate decides to guide you along this pathway. I hope you're united once again, and perhaps this will lead to a new doorway of friendship between us; if not, not hard feelings; I understand. But I hope this letter finds its way into your hearts that I know are full of amazing things.

I wish you both the best,
    -Owl
N ɴ
Wɴs Dɪ.xxxxxxx

xxxxxx

I am just a person trying to
find her place in the world.
I tend to take things very
seriously, and occasionally
like to chat, so feel free to
talk with me anytime.

xxxxxxxB Eʀʏɴ
xxxxxWɴs ɪʟʟ
xxSʜɪɴɢ ɪɴsɪ ʜ.

LucidDreary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfWinter » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:30 pm

Number;;7
Username;; WolfWinter
Name;; Lumos
Gender;; Male
Shout out to;;
NightFlame22
I love talking with and chatting with you. You always have something interesting to share in chat, and you're just a pleasure to be around! You breed beautiful dragons on FR, and I wish I could snag them all when put some up for sale (alas, my coffers aren't unlimited). I wish we could talk more. Your textbook quotes are great. Good luck with your schooling, friend!
To Do

▪ Commissions
▪ ARPG
▪ Work
x
x

Trades Open
Awesome Peeps
~xXx~xXx~
~xXx~xXx~

ImageImage

Clacking can be heard at a distance
WolfWinter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvuss » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:39 am

Number;; 8
Username;; sschw
Name;; Lyra
Gender;; Female
Shout out to;; humerussin
I've been with humerus over a year now, and they've always been there for me. Their art has also always been an inspiration to me. Everything they make is original in its own way and is very expressive~ Recently they have been helping me feel better about what I draw so I have been trying to do it more. They've helped me a lot with a lot of things and I've been trying to help them too, and I know we will always there for each other ^^
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me