discussion with death [ooc + forms]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

discussion with death [ooc + forms]

Postby wilde » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:46 pm

Last edited by wilde on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
wilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the nation's greatest tragedy.

Postby wilde » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:23 pm

name: shane madej.
                species: demon.
                fandom: buzzfeed unsolved (au).

abilities: his human vessel limits most of his abilities since he'd end up destroying his vessel in the process of using any of them. one of the things he can do is that shift into a half-form with black feathery wings on his back. he can also choose to only transform individual parts of his body such as his eyes or his hands. he has the abilities of telekinesis, pyrokinesis, and teleportation, the latter he rarely uses. being a demon, he needs to feed off of the negative energy of humans but someone who is pissed off or annoyed is all it takes to feed him.
                personality: for a demon, shane remains to be a painfully unrelenting skeptic. he'll only believe in something if the proof is right in front of him or if it seems logical enough to be true. most of his skepticism acts as a mask to hide his true nature, but there are times where he genuinely believes that a certain topic is ridiculous. a bit ironic that a demon wouldn't believe in ghosts of all things. shane is the kind of person to use a calm and logical approach to most things, albeit he can be rather reckless and stupidly brave when it comes to the paranormal. he's quite the comic and enjoys entertaining others. the only time he would ever use his powers is purely just to mess with someone. he has an interest in learning new things and teaching others about them, specifically ones around history and science.
Last edited by wilde on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
wilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: discussion with death [ooc + forms]

Postby Ploegy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:29 pm

➳name; izuku midoriya
    ➳alias; deku
    ➳age; 15
    ➳gender; male (he/him)
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human
    ➳fandom; my hero academia

➳hair; green
    ➳eyes; green
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'5
    ➳weight; 145 lbs

➳abilities / powers; one for all: inherited from toshinori yagi, izuku's quirk gives him access to stockpiled power, granting him superhuman strength and greatly enhanced agility and mobility by spreading his power through his body. though he has yet to demonstrate superhuman speed, immense reflexes, and durability on the level of all might, izuku has shown to be able to properly control a small percentage of one for all's power, using it to enhance his strength, speed, and agility. if izuku does not spread one for all throughout his body evenly, his body can be immensely damaged from the force of his movements. he has also displayed a type of mental connection to the previous users of one for all. even when not using his quirk, he excels in hand to hand combat and is quick witted
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; izuku is a very timid, helpful and polite boy, frequently overreacting to abnormal situations with exaggerated expressions. due to being bullied since childhood for being born without a quirk, he is initially portrayed as insecure, being more reserved and not self-expressive, especially in front of katsuki bakugo, who constantly subdued him for his aspirations to be a hero. however, he has gradually turned into a more confident and brave person, to the point of developing some leadership skills. izuku is also very diligent and strong-willed. his dream of becoming a hero drove him to develop a habit of writing down notes about everything he knows in regards to their quirks. because of this practice, izuku has developed a great analytical mind and is easily able to form complex battle plans in a matter of seconds, taking advantage of his allies' and enemies’ quirks to put them in motion. he externalizes his observations through endless mumbling, a habit which annoys or scares his peers. he often writes down his observations in a notebook he refers to as hero analysis for the future. izuku is a caring person, and will never hesitate to rescue someone in danger, even if he knows that he is not strong enough to do it. often, he does this on a whim, taking a more careless approach than the usual overthinking he goes through. he has also shown to be selfless enough to try to help people with personal, emotional problems, even if it does not concern him, claiming that a hero is someone that meddles on the lives of other people. izuku's heroic spirit is recognized by many, having earned the loyalty and gratitude of others who previously did not care for him. izuku appears to have a more brash and abrasive side to him that mostly shows up when he finds himself in combat. this side of him makes him act more like katsuki, being rather loud and unwavering, and also with a strong drive towards victory. he claims that this is because he sees katsuki as the embodiment of what someone who strives for victory should be. he also has admitted that he doesn't like this side of him very much, and tends to keep it in check.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wilde » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:48 pm

accepted!
wilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wink. » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:16 pm

name;; Hadrian Sharr
gender;; Cismale
age;; Nineteen
sexuality;; Pansexual
species;; Magical human. Wizard, in other words.
fandom;; Harry Potter

abilities/powers;; A genius when it comes to all things magic and brain-intensive, Hadrian is a gifted young man who has already surpassed some of the most accomplished wizards of the century, despite his frighteningly young age. With a tactical and constantly churning brain, and an indomitable will and thirst for knowledge, this wizard is said to have incredible potential on par with legends. Although he has trained extensively in all branches of magic, Hadrian does have a soft spot for Transfiguration and Charms. His creative mindset allows him to think up a plethora of different effects and spells in an astoundingly small amount of time. His Animagus form is that of a black panther, and his Patronus is a phoenix.

Overview: A young nobleman of a cool and intelligent mind, Hadrian Sharr is someone who paves his own path in the world, no matter what. He moves with the smooth confidence of someone who knows exactly where he wants to go, and this casual certainty intimidates people just as much as it mystifies and ensnares others. Truthfully, he is an incredibly inquisitive and curious boy at heart, and has an overall hunger for knowledge - which makes his choice to become a magical Curse-Breaker - the wizard's equivalent to a muggle archaeologist. His own independence makes for a somewhat rocky relationship with the domineering Goblins that oversees his studies and expeditions, but Hadrian possesses a very dry, sharp, and witty sense of humor, easily trading barb for barb with the prickly creatures.

Of course, his short and sharp-toothed boss didn't appreciate when he flirted with the goblin's equally portly wife. Charmed the socks off of her, too. A bit too barby, perhaps? Really, Hadrian can't help it at times. Reactions are so interesting to see. Amusing, as well.

Still, other than some minor issues - often caused by Hadrian himself, the young wizard's career was just beginning, and a bright future seemed to be ahead of him. The Heir of an Ancient and Noble House, with a job that allowed him to avoid human interaction for weeks and months on end? Amazing.

Of course, appearing in this unknown mansion after falling asleep was not exactly planned. Only a small hiccup in the grand scheme of things, however. Think about the things he could learn from this unexpected journey...
wink.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✖️ ❝ at last, at last, at long last... ❞ ✖️

Postby bigwig. » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:55 pm

𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟
    name;; Korekiyo Shinguji
    also known as;; Ultimate Anthropologist, Kiyo
    gender;; male
    age;; about 16
    species;; human
    fandom;; Danganronpa v3 (canon)

𝔸𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖
    height;; 6'2"
    weight;; 142 lbs.
    build;; lithe, sinewy
    hair;; black, very long and straight
    eyes;; yellow, angular
    outfit;; Korekiyo's outfit appears to be modeled after a military uniform; it is a dull greenish-brown in color, accompanied by what appears to be an off-white undershirt and bandage cloth around his hands. He also wears a similarly styled hat, which is trimmed with red, and a black mask with a zipper over the lower half of his face.

ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪
    Kiyo is certainly an unusual individual; his odd behavior and eerie appearance are somewhat frightening at first - and may still be frightening as you get to know him. He seems to observe humans as a naturalist would observe wild animals - distantly, but with genuine interest - and he states that 'all aspects of humanity, even the ugly parts, are beautiful'. With this comes an impression of cynical callousness, as he doesn't seem to care much for the lives of others and is more morbidly fascinated by how people might react to such dire situations. Korekiyo is intelligent, cunning, keenly analytical, and true to his title, is very knowledgeable regarding the folklore and customs of countless regions. In conversation, it's easy to see a genuine passion for anthropology in him, and perhaps within this there lies a more honest side to his callous observation of others - even if it is still unsettling. Kiyo is rarely truly angered, but when he is, his anger is terse, frigid, and threatening. He is chillingly level-headed in almost all situations, but if he is backed into a corner he may become downright manic.

𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣
    powers/abilities;; He has no unnatural powers; his primary strength is in his cunning and analytical intelligence.
    additional information;; whoa there! spoilers for ndrv3 ahead!
    Korekiyo has an alternate personality, which is a mimicry of his 'dear deceased sister'. He believes that this is her spirit continuing to survive within his body, though it is much more likely a psychosis than supernatural activity. If Kiyo takes the mask off the lower half of his face, he appears to be wearing red lipstick; he only removes this mask if Sister is speaking. He rarely displays this personality unless he is put under very high distress or otherwise forced to reveal it somehow; in such cases he will typically use her voice as a method of consoling himself. This psychosis also gives him potential murderous intentions, but only towards those he deems would be suitable 'friends' for his sister in the afterlife.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wilde » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:00 pm

both are accepted! we could probably start after 2-4 people join in ^^
      and i need to finish my form oop.
wilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ ❝ I'm the princess of pittsburgh! ❞ ♔

Postby bigwig. » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:17 pm

𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟
    name;; Juanita Sanchez
    also known as;; Princess
    gender;; female
    age;; est. about 24
    species;; human
    fandom;; The Walking Dead (canon)

𝔸𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖
    build;; lean, petite
    hair;; fluffy, teased, purple-black
    eyes;; dark brown
    outfit;; Princess is most distinctly recognized by her fluffy pink jacket, which she wears over a brown overshirt and blue flannel undershirt, and a pair of goggles she wears as a headband. She also wears a pair of fairly form-fitting pants, a leather knife sheath, kneepads, and what appear to be hiking shoes.

ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪
    Having been on her own for quite a long time, Princess initially comes off as rather eccentric and awkward. She's very talkative and outgoing, as well as excitable, and often rambles on quite a bit - though having been alone for so long may also have contributed to this desire to talk on and on. She also certainly has a sense of humor, though it's not always entirely welcome or done in the best of taste. Though she's a bit reluctant to trust people at first, she's eager to get along with others instead of staying isolated, and longs for some sustained interaction. Because of this, she is surprisingly quite friendly, and abnormally peppy and energetic for the bleakness of her situation. In fact, her friendliness may seem downright abrasive at first, especially being as much of a chatterbox as she is. Being alone has also left her quite free-spirited, relishing in her unrestricted life for better or for worse. Because of her oddly lighthearted behavior, she may even appear somewhat ditzy on the surface - though when provoked, Princess is very quick to leap into action and protect herself, be it against the living or the dead.

𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣
    powers/abilities;; She has no unnatural powers, but is a very capable fighter with a number of interesting weapons.
    additional information;; rare girl
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wilde » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:36 pm

she's accepted as well.
      the front page has been updated!
wilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ virona // wolf girl ]

Postby ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:06 am

name; virona wolfsbane
      gender; female
      age; seventeen
      fandom; rwby
      oc or canon?; oc
      species; faunus (wolf)
      sexuality; demiromantic asexual
      appearance;
      height; 5'2
      weight; 93 lbs
      hair color; silver-white, hip length
      eye color; yellow
      physique; lean, agile
      features; wolf tail, silvery-white
      clothes; grey shirt, dark purple jacket (white-lined sleeves), silver shorts, dark grey boots, lavender head veil (short)
      abilities/semblance; impersonation - virona can take the form of others if she's made contact with them (basically, if she's touched someone, she can take on their appearance and voice). virona mostly uses this as a means of deception to cause panic in fights. however, this does not change her fighting skill or the color of her eyes, which always stay yellow no matter who's she's transformed into. getting injured breaks the illusion and virona cannot activate her semblance again until three minutes have passed.
      personality; despite her short stature, virona is deceptively mature. she's taciturn, intelligent, albeit somewhat emotionless. nonetheless, virona is a caring and selfless girl, and won't stand to see discrimination against faunuskind. virona has a habit of hiding her problems from others, mostly because she doesn't want to burden others with her problems.
      while she has no problem in having friends, it takes a while for virona to truly trust someone, due to past experiences. under her emotionless front, virona has a slightly childish side, as her favorite food is ice cream and she has a affinity for stuffed animals.
      crush; none, open
      other;
      - virona is based on the big bad wolf (she's actually inspired by a finnish werewolf folklore in which it is many times a wedding couple and/or the entire wedding party that is bewitched to turn into wolves by a resentful guest or family member).
      - her head veil is very precious, to where virona almost never takes it off.
      -(ooc; hope everything looks alright. c:)
ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me