Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Guys! I didn't know you could do this! by khenney

Based on Click to view
Artist khenney [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Guys! I didn't know you could do this!

Postby khenney » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:17 pm

I had no idea you could use your phone to use the Oekaki. You have no idea how excited I was when I read that.

Seriously. I've spent literally 4 and a half years not having any access to digital art and then I just happened to click on an feature and say that she usually used her phone to draw. Like what!?

It's incredible. It's really hard for me to use my phone but I think with some practise I might be able to get back into it!

This edit is ancient. I think I did this around 5 years ago? 2 at the minimum (I use my sister's laptop maybe once a year)
The horse looks like a liver roans I had on my huntandjump2 game but I honestly don't know for sure. For all I know its the original art. If so I'm sorry I can change it if it is

Edit
Double checked and it is my recolor! Man, I forgot how freaking good I was at digital art. Let's see if I can get back to that again ;)
Also. I removed my shading layer because I wanted to show off how good the roaming looks. Like dang he's pretty :what:
Art commissions and trades are closed. I just don't have time guys, I'm so sorry

I am an adult player

You can call me Khen, CG, or Bailee
I have a son (adult player,) 2 mutts, fish, chickens, and a goat. I'm prone to medical problems. If you ever need help with equine genetics just send me a message and I will help if I can. If not I will give my best guess and provide resources
If you have a pressing art request, pm me, chances are I'll atleast atempt it

Character Storage¤Art Shop Page (closed)
Rest in peace Logan Admiral
khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me