TATTLETAIL ADOPT #4 (STORYTELLING MAMA) by TrashFan

Based on Click to view
Artist TrashFan [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

TATTLETAIL ADOPT #4 (STORYTELLING MAMA)

Postby TrashFan » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:24 pm

This storytelling mama looks like nurse, nurses are usually acossiated with being caring so tell m what is she most caring about! Be creative! Don't just make the answer to the prompt their tattletails just beacause they are a mama, come up with something unique!
Code: Select all
[b]Mama name:[/b] (Name)
[b]What is it caring about:[/b] (Prompt answer here!)

This Mama is rare.

Storytelling Mama (Mamas are uncommon.)
Hat (Rare)

Ends on the 27th.
Last edited by TrashFan on Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TATTLETAIL ADOPT #4 (STORYTELLING MAMA)

Postby Mantleray » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:41 pm

Mama name: Cheri
What is it caring about: Cheri cares about animals and humans, specifically adults. For some reason, Cheri cannot get along with human children no matter what. Cheri loves taking care of animals the most. Her favourite animal to take care of are cats. She typically calms them easily and heals them quickly. When it comes to adults, Cheri loves having conversations with them. The adults typically don't know how to react, as she only really knows how to speak via cassette tapes. It is said, however, that she actually knows how to speak but enjoys messing with people she dislikes. Cheri seems to stick around near children who are dying at hospitals. Whether Cheri herself brings their doom or it's just natural causes is unknown.

❝ Hypothesis: All the worlds
that almost were matter
just as much as the
one we’re in. ❞

credit

Mantleray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:39 pm

Molly. wrote:Mama name: Cheri
What is it caring about: Cheri cares about animals and humans, specifically adults. For some reason, Cheri cannot get along with human children no matter what. Cheri loves taking care of animals the most. Her favourite animal to take care of are cats. She typically calms them easily and heals them quickly. When it comes to adults, Cheri loves having conversations with them. The adults typically don't know how to react, as she only really knows how to speak via cassette tapes. It is said, however, that she actually knows how to speak but enjoys messing with people she dislikes. Cheri seems to stick around near children who are dying at hospitals. Whether Cheri herself brings their doom or it's just natural causes is unknown.

I quite liked this concept, even if you are the only form. Congrats, you are the winner!
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mantleray » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:40 pm

Thank you so much! <3 c:

❝ Hypothesis: All the worlds
that almost were matter
just as much as the
one we’re in. ❞

credit

Mantleray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery