done (i think lol)

edits wrote:[n]teeth
[n]tail
[n]body (taller)
[f]minor plant growth

username; mango marmalade,,
name; eden the scarred god
gender/ pronouns; female [they/them]
eden didn't always look like this. they were origionally a god, one of highest status and power. eden had everything. they were the top of the gods, on the highest pedastel. they're powers were the strongest of all gods, the power to create life anywhere they went that is where eden's garden came from. bigger than earth, eden's garden stretches to the far corners of the universe. in it are plants of colors not known to man kind yet, names in starnge and freing tongues, from the size of an atom to the size of a planet. trees, shrubs, starnge thron covered plants all resided in the wonderous epitomy of the gods acheivements. eden was well loved amonsgt all gods of the universe, regareded highly and respected feircley. and eden themselves was fair and just, dishing out hope and fear evenly.
everything was fine until they grew power hungry, jealous of the other gods's abilities. eden wanted to create fire, eden wanted to fly, eden wanted everything. so they planned, growing farther and farther away from the gods. eden became jealous, envious of what the other gods could do. they became greedy, using their power to gain other power. they became lustful of the wonders other gods could do, and wanting to use it for themselves. eden, in one deadly year, slowly grew into a mass of a god that embodied every one of the seven deadly sins.
however, the other gods soon realized what eden was doing. so, they banded together, joining forces to stop eden and defeat them. although eden begged for their mercy, they put aside the past loyalty that they had held and cast eden down onto earth, forever banned from ever becoming a god again. when eden fell, their skin was branded in a constant reminder of what they had done:
sin.
Last edited by mango marmalade,, on Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sin.

Postby kidcandy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:36 am

plant growth coming form the tail/being the tail, is considered as major plant growth. please make sure your entry follows the designated design rules. thank you!

info wrote:
kidcandy || she-they || gemini
my kalons + my characters

going to school and working full
time currently. back from a 5yr
hiatus, bare with me while i get
back in the swing of things. feel
free to message me abt kalon
relationships/trades!

discord| kaitiecoo #6181
sale th - art shop
kidcandy