Based on Click to view
Artist Purrfectpal [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Deerssert // 420 ~ Extension!

Postby Purrfectpal » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:05 pm

Species Info wrote:WHAT IS A DEERSSERT?
Deerssert are a mystical, mythological species that appear in history every so often. Sightings grew sparser and sparser through the years, but now they've started to appear more and more. Here at the HQ, a centre dedicated to keeping these creatures from being hunted, we cannot foster them all-- and that's where you come in!

The simplest way to explain them? Deersserts are deer with a twist! While the specifics vary from deer to deer, they all have a few things in common. Deersserts have muscle, skin, fur and bone, but they are described as tasting like sweets. Their scent lingers so much that hides carry a fragrant scent even after death. Instead of fluffy tails, they have a pouf of whipped cream or ice cream [depending on the deer!] with some manner of fruit on top.

Size-wise, they're about the size of a border collie, but have been known to grow to the size of a horse in rare cirucmstances. [In even rarer circumstances, they have gotten bigger. This is the largest deerssert known.] Likewise, they are born as small as a full-grown rabbit, and some never progress past this size.

420 get lit

Contest time! Story maximum of 400 words, Art maximum of 2 pieces. End date is March 20 March 23rd 12:00pm PST!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Last edited by Purrfectpal on Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Art by MintleFlower

♥ ♡ ♥
|| Purrfectpal || She/Her || Adult ||
╔══════════════════╗
Hi, I'm Purrfectpal. I am always open to chat with
new people so feel free to send over a message. <3

╚══════════════════╝
|| carrd | commissions | art shoppe ||
♥ ♡ ♥

art by -WanHeda-
Purrfectpal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerssert // 420

Postby PastelCupid » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:30 pm

Username:
Ciel Phantomhive.
Name:
Blitz
Story/Art:
It was a fine day for blitz, the sky a beautiful blue and butterflies danced in the spring air.
Her a normal plain pink deerssert and always had a love for candy and sweets! She one
day ventured into a cute little village to where she had never gone to before. Exploring
the little local shops and bakeries she stumbled upon a cute little candy shack filled with
candies she had never seen before. She quickly raced to the glass,her little hoof beats could
be heard as she was eager to try these wonderful treats! She saw rainbow lollipops,
Rainbow cake, jellybeans and more! but what really caught her eye was the strange little rainbow,
fruity flavored candy's! She was amazed that there were so tiny and bite sized. She walked inside
and softly trots in excitement to the delightful treats! She picked up the jug filled with them and
she bought them. As she finished paying in deerbits she walked out and headed into the forest.
Not noticing that a majestic butterfly was following her, it was known as the rainjestic
butterfly. Its Majestic rainbow colors is how it got the name.Continuing on! As she walked into the
forest she walked up to a willow and sat down, starting to eat these sweets that she instantly fell in
love with. It wasn't long until she noticed the butterfly siting there on a rose, waiting calmly.
She smiled in enjoyment and she softly set one next to the butterfly as a gift. It was then the
butterfly saw how generous and kind she was, then granting her beautiful and majestic
colors such as the butterfly itself. A beautiful bright and sparkling marking started to spread across
her rear! oh my! As she noticed the sparkled in her side vision she looked back at her rear and she was
amazed of how beautiful it looked! Her little nub of a tail wagging like as she was a dog. Blitz
then bowed in front of the butterfly in gratitude and great pleasure to have met this butterfly
and get such beautiful markings and colors upon her muzzle and rear. And to this day she still has the
markings and this majestic butterfly has befriended Blitz, them going on amazing adventures!
380 words
FullArt
Last edited by PastelCupid on Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seali » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:32 pm

IWANTITMARK-
Seali

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:12 pm

just marking to watch the entries c:
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fudge » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:53 pm

Username: Caulicobra
Name: Spix
Story/Art:
deerssert.PNG
deerssert.PNG (268.47 KiB) Viewed 266 times

Story:
Spix stood in line to buy her favorite candy: candy canes! The Dalmart line was long, because of the Christmas shoppers waiting to buy gifts and candy.
Speaking of gifts, she was also buying gifts for her friends: Nix and Melody. Melody loved decorations for her bakery, and Nix loved any kind of candy for a little gift bucket she had around Christmas.
Spix had a bag of chocolates, and a few donut decorations, and of course, her candy canes.
This time of year is so jolly! And slow and Dalmart.. Eh, I can wait! But it would be awhile before she got out of Dalmart.
Suddenly, the Dalmart intercom came on. "Attention all Dalmart shoppers.. Dalmart is going on lockdown. Please be quiet during this event."
Huh? I'm so scared! Everyone went quiet. The just noisy Dalmart was now so quiet you could hear a mouse squeak or a pin drop.
Spix hid under the bags. Suddenly, Melody climbed by her. Melody? What is she doing here?
Melody also had a very scared look on her face. But it ended as soon as it started.
"Attention all Dalmart shoppers.. the lockdown has ended. You may now resume to talking or normal activites."
Melody: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3730035
Last edited by Fudge on Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
----------------------------------------
☼ fudge | she/her | INTP ☼
----------------------------------------

sig credit!
Fudge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purrfectpal » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:03 pm

Caulicobra wrote:may i just ask when the end date is? c:
good luck to all competitors!

Whoops, thanks! It’s March 20th, updated it.
Art by MintleFlower

♥ ♡ ♥
╔══════════════════╗

╚══════════════════╝
♥ ♡ ♥

art by -WanHeda-
Purrfectpal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Marshmallow

Postby StormSerpent » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:25 am

Username: stormserpent
Name: marshmallow
Story/Art: Marshmallow has always been one to have fun, no matter when or where, to her fun is not board games, to her fun means energy and excitement, but not just sports and such, anything dangerous too, like skydiving

marshmallow wrote:this is me, this is my life, the adrenaline, the thrill, the wind whipping you face bringing tears to your eyes, the laughter of pure joy even after you've fallen, without danger life is just plain boring

when she was younger she was always bullied, she had a miserable life, nothing EVER happened it was the same thing again and again until one day, after years she knew she had to change her life, she knew she had a chance, one of the worst bullies dared her to walk across a small rotting rickety bridge, she looked up at him being much smaller, her fear turned to determination at the sight of his face, like he didn't care at all, he was telling his friends how she would never do anything brave, she slowly smiled, he saw her face and took a step back "wanna bet?" she asked "if i do this you won't ever bother me again, if i don't then i am faced with eternal shame" she challenged with a glare, he faltered for a moment then got his confidence back "ha! sure why not" he barked loudly,

the next day she was at the bridge, fear pulsed through her body, she was paralyzed, how was eternal shame worse that what she had now, then again, neither was plunging to her death, she took one step forward, everyone there gasped in shock, she stretched her legs and leapt onto the bridge, fear shocked her again but instead of freezing her it gave her energy, she felt like she could do anything! she crossed the bridge without falling, then with a large grin she bounded back, after that rush of energy she knew she had to do anything she could to feel it again and again, this was how she changed her life.

awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purrfectpal » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:17 pm

If anyone needs an extension, now is the time to ask for one! <3
Art by MintleFlower

♥ ♡ ♥
╔══════════════════╗

╚══════════════════╝
♥ ♡ ♥

art by -WanHeda-
Purrfectpal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelCupid » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:12 pm

Purrfectpal wrote:If anyone needs an extension, now is the time to ask for one! <3

Ah may i get one? ;^;
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purrfectpal » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:14 pm

Ciel Phantomhive. wrote:
Purrfectpal wrote:If anyone needs an extension, now is the time to ask for one! <3

Ah may i get one? ;^;

Si ;D
Art by MintleFlower

♥ ♡ ♥
╔══════════════════╗

╚══════════════════╝
♥ ♡ ♥

art by -WanHeda-