Artist Dawnstorm111 [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Free Finished Pups

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:46 pm

Free to adopt!
All I ask is that only one pup per person. One time, a user snatched a pup I wanted and they had already taken a pup! It made me so sad and they took the only 2 good pups (the others weren't as nice). If you try to take more than one pup, then your post will be reported and I will block you from getting a pup in the next set of pups. One person per pup (besides me). I can use all pups, however.
My pups are:
#1: Love pup - Rylf - (name: Valentina)
#2: Star pup - Dawnstorm111 - (Preset name: Sunny)
#3: Beach pup - Fluffydawg6051 - (name: Oasis)
#4: Neon Mystery pup - Leo_Space_Hound - (name: Ceist)
#5: Thunder pup - fivestar - (name: Emma)
#6: Midnight pup - 985SprinkleCookies - (name: Constellation)

All you have to do is write down the following: (FCFS, but if you put 0 effort into it, probably not gonna give the pup to you)

Username:
# of pup:
What you will name it:
Last edited by Dawnstorm111 on Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:56 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free Finished Pups

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:34 pm

bump
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:42 pm

bump
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:43 pm

bump
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:43 pm

bump
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:46 pm

bump
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 985SprinkleCookies » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:46 pm

Username: 985SprinkleCookies
# of pup: 6
What you will name it: Constellation
Backstory: The day of his birth, the humans decided to celebrate his arrival into the world by adding his constellation into the sky and mark him with stars to connect himself like a map if he ever needed to find his loved ones.

Hey there! I'm always up for trades and just having a quick chat over pm :) Feel free to send me a message if you want to trade or just because :D Have Fun!

985SprinkleCookies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:48 pm

985SprinkleCookies wrote:Username: 985SprinkleCookies
# of pup: 6
What you will name it: Constellation
Backstory: The day of his birth, the humans decided to celebrate his arrival into the world by adding his constellation into the sky and mark him with stars to connect himself like a map if he ever needed to find his loved ones.

I love this so much! Congrats, you now own this pup! If you want, you can edit the oekaki so only that pup shows up :)
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:51 pm

bump
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:51 pm

bump
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me