Artist Entry #1 - Faded Black by Copper96

Based on Click to view
Artist Copper96 [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Artist Entry #1 - Faded Black

Postby Copper96 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:05 am

So This is a cover and an entry all rolled into one! Wow! I figured I'd start off with a simple coat that is, in my opinion, still elegant. Just to show off my ability to make even common coats look enticing.

Uh, I'm entering as a Guest Artist, I know it says to only enter if you're serious about this and I am, but i just don't think I could commit my full time to being a design artist anymore these days. That being said i'm still entering because you said you'd consider guest artists and I'd like to offer some of my designs to the lovely species, even if i couldn't be a full time artist.

I was/am an artist for the closing species Wild Mountain Equids, you can peak at my gallery if there is any need for a portfolio or background check lol. These lines are gorgeous, I wish there was a shading option though, changing shading color can really bring a coat color or design together while adding more depth. These were great to work with with out shading though and the designs looks great with out shading too. Your layers are easy to work with too, it made this really design really quick to do.

My other 4 entries will be posted under this entry here ^^
Copper96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me