Based on Click to view
Artist 8 of Spades [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

MYO Komo Entry

Postby 8 of Spades » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:27 pm

Einar, The Caged Prince
Einar spends most if not all of his time lounging around in his private garden, high in the Great Tree. Draping himself over carefully chosen, elegantly styled furniture and surrounded by sweet smelling plants from around the world. It is his gilded cage, literally, the exterior of the garden is an oddly large bird cage that was refurbished for Einar to live in. While not locked, it sits far away from where others roam, not that he minds much. He and visitors don't seem to get along much. His silence and condescending eyes easily create a facade of a difficult-to-please diva, annoyed at your very presence. His rough attempts at conversation, that ends up sounding like he's being insulting, doesn't help much either. He's learned to like being alone, but it hasn't stopped him from being lonely.

History
No one knows where Einar came from. He just showed up on the roots of the Great Tree, enough fear in his eyes that no one asked questions when he asked to come inside. The first couple months of him living there was hard. He was a picky eater, some kinds of food he didn't like, some kinds seemed to scare him more that anything. He could only sleep in open areas, but hated being seen asleep. It started getting better when he moved to the upper levels but after that no one but Caol ever really saw him anymore.

Relationships
Caol - Crush
Caol is the only one that can get him out of his cage, though only for a meal or two, and he's taken it upon himself to keep Einar fed. The two don't really talk much considering neither of the two really talk all that often. When they do talk Einar tries his best at flirting but ends up sounding pretentious and Caol doesn't seem to get whats going on, so winds up being cold. Eventually they might figure it out, but for now it's just the endless ritual of awkward pining.

-----

For the sake of it.
username; 8 of Spades
name; Einar
pronouns; he/him
Edits:
Classic Tail, Normal Hair, Normal fur, Funky Plant Growth
8 of Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery