Taxidermy by thou art I

Based on Click to view
Artist thou art I [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Taxidermy

Postby thou art I » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:55 am

This creature was found at a small state auction, where nobody would buy it. It seems to be an incredibly dirty and badly done taxidermy of a house cat, with matted fur and obvious stitches. On closer inspection, it only has three amputated and stubby legs, literal marble eyes, ears sewn into sharp triangles to mimic a cartoon cat, and on the other side of it's body seems to be scraped away rotting flesh. The cat was most likely run over, it's carcass left to rot, and someone took it and had tried to "revive" it with little success. It has been traveling to different households, as some people are into freaky stuff like this.
It cannot find a permanent home, since every owner has reported hearing gurgling meows throughout their household, and thunderous galloping, but with three feet sounding instead of four.

ohhh boy I had fun with this one! I saw this at school and was itching to come home and draw this!

listo.
"𝕴 𝖉𝖔 𝖓𝖔𝖙 π–‹π–Šπ–†π–— π–‰π–Šπ–†π–™π–. 𝕴 π–‹π–Šπ–†π–— π–”π–“π–‘π–ž 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–’π–ž π–—π–†π–Œπ–Š π–œπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ π–‹π–†π–‰π–Š π–”π–›π–Šπ–— π–™π–Žπ–’π–Š."
thou art I

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Taxidermy

Postby Macyduke » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:37 am

This is the creepiest drawing I’ve ever seen, and the description paired with it is just nightmare fule. Thank you for turning my doopy childhood character into a work of terrifying art. I love them.
"There are two stars in the sky, and they're both planes."

Really though, just *Incoherent screaming*
Macyduke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thou art I » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:39 am

Macyduke wrote:This is the creepiest drawing I’ve ever seen, and the description paired with it is just nightmare fule. Thank you for turning my doopy childhood character into a work of terrifying art. I love them.

aha I'm glad it turned out creepy. :>
I'm sorry it's so creepy I will give you puppies to make up for it

listo.
"𝕴 𝖉𝖔 𝖓𝖔𝖙 π–‹π–Šπ–†π–— π–‰π–Šπ–†π–™π–. 𝕴 π–‹π–Šπ–†π–— π–”π–“π–‘π–ž 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–’π–ž π–—π–†π–Œπ–Š π–œπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ π–‹π–†π–‰π–Š π–”π–›π–Šπ–— π–™π–Žπ–’π–Š."
thou art I

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macyduke » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:43 am

Oh no they are purr*gurgle*fect~
I will take all the puppers though. I freaking love puppers