Time spent 1 hour, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

chainsaw

Postby fruitvale » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:32 am

username : coolwhipp
name : plush
gender/ pronouns : trans female ! !

this is plush ! ! she loves fruits , videogames , soda , static ( th sound and visualization ) , loose change , fortune cookies , and fire ! don't let her have any candles or matches unless you would like a burnt down house . she eats flowers fr some reason & adores bright lights and dancing ! ! yr most likely going to find her messing with strangers at some train station or in her apartment tormenting her landlord with brightly painted walls and loud , LOUD music . for a job she makes pages for children's coloring books , though she's been fired from countless companies for trying to set flame to their printing buildings . or flooding them . one time , even both ? ?
plush doesn't remember her family ( and doesnt even remember to eat half the time until she wants to ) and usually speaks like a 7 year old . she also has a very very strong irish accent !

based on The Absolute WORST Mariokart Track , ptp , and 70's aesthetics ( lowkey ) !

fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

chainsaw

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:11 am

(i'm not sure if it's okay 2 post here so if not jst let me know & i'll delete it ahha!!!)
      UH yr designs just keep on gettin.. soso good.. the colours u used here r so radical!! & they're almost relaxing in a way, they're vry bright & cheerful but also soft enough 2 keep it nice n calm/not too eyeburning which is so neat!! luv.. the use of white n then the colours on the body/tail fjgjnfgj.... & the lil coloured cheeks (reminds m of tiedye in a way!!! kinda goes along w/ the 70s vibe u were going for : 0c ??) + eyes!! also the lil colourful spots n stars r sooo pretty!! i luv th lowkey static in the bg too!! ALSO her character.... is so cool.. omg the fact she's an artist 4 children's colouring books threw me off (definitely not in a bad way!!!) because?? that's such a unique concept 2 me & is rly interesting along w/ her character since she's a pretty wild party kindof komo! ..i bet she has the coolest dance parties!!! & i wonder what she draws..... th things she loves r rly cute too i think it's adorable she loves fruit among all those other things ahha!! her name is heckin cute too & irish accent is GOOD!!!
      ""The Absolute WORST Mariokart Track"" ahHA rainbow road aesthetic is super rad but i also agree w/ u lmao i was at my friend's place nd us + her sis did this Thing where we had to. get last place?? to win?? on tht track?? & it was an Experience probably one of the longer mariokart games i've played fjgnfjnggj. also i've been meaning 2 check out ptp, u have so many cool interests wth!! anyways this design + character is super Good & i could write an essay on how creative u are alSO best of luck in the comp!!! > : 3c ♥♥