Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

[Stellars] Adoptions (POSSIBLE SALE) by skylark

Artist skylark [gallery]
Time spent 19 hours, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 23
93 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

[Stellars] Adoptions (POSSIBLE SALE)

Postby skylark » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:57 am

Image Image Image Image Image Image
...........┏━━━━━━━┓
...........┗━━━━━━━┛

Image.......

Image......Image
    Greetings, traveler! Have you found yourself well? I presume you’re taking part in the interplanetary competitions this season, are you not? ..You’re not?! My stars! Well, you must have heard of them by now, yes? Ohh, I see. You’re not from our galaxy, eh. Well, I’ll walk you through how we do things around these parts.
    ......Each year, all the planets come together to compete for dominance. In our cozy little galaxy, there are only four planets currently founded. Each planet has their own native species with their own unique capabilities, giving them special advantages and disadvantages in the games. If you want to join the games, you’ll have to pick a planet to compete for. The information on each planet is located below. Choose wisley!
⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻
......Image
    This adoption center offers four different species (★ Vulpen, ☾ Timbres, ✸ Trekkles, and ☁ Somnols) for adoption, but they all go under the umbrella term of Stellars. All Stellars have the ability to hone the use of magic. You can find the color of their magic on their reference on the fire-shaped symbol. You are not required to incorperate the species lore into your Stellars, but you must follow all species rules. Stellars are closed species.
    The four trait rarities are: common, uncommon, rare, and anomaly. Each Stellar varies with what traits are rare or not.
Last edited by skylark on Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:44 pm, edited 55 times in total.
skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylark » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:14 pm

Any violation of these rules will result in a strike. If a user reaches three strikes, it may result in a ban or temporary suspension. Staff has the right to determine how situations are handled based on the severity of each on a case-by-case basis. A strike will expire after 6 months.
⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻

- Stellars are closed species, meaning no Stellars may be made by any non-staff unless given explicit permission to do so.
    - Stellars can not be sold for any currencies at this time (this includes art).
    - Stellars can not be traded for out of species characters. You may only trade within-species (MYO’s may be traded).
    - Stellars can not be transferred out of species. They must remain Stellars.
    - Characters may not be transferred in-species.
    - Stealing Stellars from another user is strictly prohibited.
    - The adding or editing of traits may not be done without explicit permission to do so.
    - Please be respectful to all community members and staff. Harassment will not be tolerated. If you feel another user within the community is being unkind to you, please report it to a member of our staff or CS staff.
    - Do not beg, guilt, or harass anyone for a Stellar.
    - Do not spam. This includes repetitive bumping, posting, or submitting forms after a contest has ended.
    - Please refrain from mini modding so that information can be presented as accurately as possible.
    - Please ask for permission before creating any Stellar threads. Events or games should be approved first before they are made. Roleplays and personal archives do not need staff permission.
    - Stellars may have any magical powers, though they are not counted as official traits.
    - Accessories and expression changes are permitted.
    - Stellars may be fursonas with permission from the artist.
    - Stellars may be any gender or sexuality.

- You may own up to 15 Stellars at this time.
    - You must own a Stellar for one week before trading. (you may trade an unlimited amount at one time)
    - You must wait one week between trades.
    - There is no gifting cooldown or gifting limit. If a user gifts back and forth frequently to get around the trading cooldown, they will receive a strike.

- Customs must receive approval from staff before they can become an official Stellar.
    - Customs can be made by either staff or community members.
    - A list of all edits must be provided on all custom references in order to receive approval.
    - Customs may be custom lined, as long as they follow the species guidelines for approval (see bottom of each species page).

- Artists are free to host any type of competition that they'd like, though they currently may not take payment for adopts.
    - Staff may receive an uncommon trait custom for making a minimum of two adopts per month.
    - Adopts may be custom lined, as long as they follow the species guidelines for approval (see bottom of each species page).
    Image none
    Image none
Last edited by skylark on Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:59 am, edited 15 times in total.
skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylark » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:14 pm

owner: thrifty

artists:
      - asada - x - x - x
      - okahui - x - x - x
      - scissors - x - x - x
    moderators:
      - exiide - x - x - x
      - x - x - x - x
      - x - x - x - x
    archivists:
      - x - x - x - x
      - x - x - x - x
      - x - x - x - x
    guest artists:
      - x - x - x - x
      - x - x - x - x
      - x - x - x - x
Last edited by skylark on Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 11 times in total.
skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(Allegiance is still a work in progress!!)

Postby skylark » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:15 pm

Image Image Image Image
    In order of appearance: Rorarcc, Loro-Loro, Solhollow, Oltora.

To choose your planet, fill out the form below and post it here. If you're having trouble deciding which planet is best suited for you, feel free to take this quiz to see if it helps you choose! (this currently is not finished!)
    Code: Select all
    [b][size=150]I've chosen my planet![/size][/b]
    [size=85][b]username[/b]:
    [b]allegience[/b]:[/size]
Last edited by skylark on Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:24 am, edited 5 times in total.
skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylark » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:15 pm

Image Image
Vulpen are the dominant species on Rorarcc. The wolf-like, bipedal animal is very territorial and frequently seeks new lands to claim; often succeeding in their endeavors with their utter wit and strength. They have massive paws that give them great power in battle. To navigate the rocky terrain of Rorarcc, the Vulpen have dagger-like legs that allow them to dig into cliffsides and propel them forwards. They are very social creatures among one another (forming complex villages and communities), but personally, often tend to reserve themselves to a particular few other Vulpen to which they stay extremely loyal. Often times they have so much energy that they can't be kept still for too long. It is sought within their culture to always keep busy with work or study, which ultimately improves their communities and allows them to conquer even more lands. They have a high tolerance to spicy foods, and although they are omnivorous, they have a preference for carnivorous foods. In essence, these creatures have bold personalities and like living large. Their mouths remain hidden in their manes unless they purposefully move their head upwards to reveal it.

Traits: Common: mane edits, different hairstyles, different fur-styles, teeth edits, claw edits, pupil/eye shape edits, tail edits. Uncommon: ear edits. Rare: horns, one halo, glow, more than one tail, extra ears, extra/missing limbs, nose edits, extra eyes. Anomaly: more than one halo, multiple heads, gems, wings, or gene splices of another creature. All Vulpen must have large paws, "dagger-like" legs/feet, and some kind of mane to get approved.

Last edited by skylark on Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:18 pm, edited 46 times in total.
skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylark » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:16 pm

Traits: Common: height edits, weight edits, wing size
edits, wing shape edits, plumage style edits, hairstyles,
talon styles, tail edits, eye shape edits, different fingers, and
different mask styles. Uncommon: ears. Rare: horns, extra eyes,
one halo, glow, more than one tail, extra ears, extra/missing limbs.
Anomaly: more than one halo, multiple heads, gems, or any
gene splices of another creature.
All Timbres must have a bird-like body, wing-like
arms, and at least one mask design to get approved.

Image Image
Timbres are the dominant species on Loro-Loro.
Timbres are a strange species, to say the least. Living on a planet
covered predominantly in water, the Timbres are made up almost
entirely of liquid themselves. When swimming or submerged,
their form completely fades and they blend into whatever
substance they are surrounded with, leaving only their bright,
striking eyes to remain seen. When returning to land, their
physical form returns— taking that of a bipedal, bird-like
shape. Every Timbre wears a mask over its real face.
They can switch this mask to another whenever they please,
and take great pride in customizing them for themselves or
others. They are a very timid and independent species, often
opting to be alone or with their family. They are not at all
aggressive, but extremely smart, which often proves to be
just as beneficial, if not more, than resorting to violence.
They live in small woodland villages by the water and enjoy
collecting objects that make them happy. They are omnivorous
and their diet mainly consists of fish. Their species name derives
from the dolphin-like songs that they use to communicate with.

Last edited by skylark on Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:29 am, edited 71 times in total.
skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylark » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:17 pm

Image Image
Trekkles are the dominant species on Solhollow. Playful and full of life, Trekkles are essentially a crazy cross between a squirrel, bat, and lemur. A large flap of skin reaches from their wrists down to their ankles, giving them the ability to glide from high places. They have opposable thumbs on both their hands and feet, along with a long prehensile tail, allowing them to climb with ease. Lastly, they are equipped with sharp fangs on either side of their mouth, which they use to suck the juices from fruit. They love to play and are extremely social, often basking in the sun and living absolutely care-free. They adore music and other creatures. They also tend to be very impulsive and emotional. Although their diet mainly consists of fruits and vegetables, Trekkles occasionally eat insects, too.

Traits: Common: height edits, weight edits, fur-style edits, teeth edits, claw edits, eye/pupil shape edits, hairstyles. Uncommon: tail edits. Rare: horns, extra eyes, one halo, glow, ear edits, extra ears.Anomaly: wings (unlike their default wings), multiple heads, more than one halo, gems, or any gene splices of another creature. All Trekkles must have wing flaps, opposable hands and feet, and a prehensile tail to get approved.

Last edited by skylark on Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:33 am, edited 71 times in total.
skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylark » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:17 pm

..............Image

Somnols are the dominant species on Oltora. These extremely large and seemingly amphibious creatures actually inhabit the sky, often drifting peacefully among the clouds and rarely coming back down onto land. They have roughly eight legs on average (four on each side). They also have gill-like tendrils (similarly to Axolotls) symmetrically on their heads and down their backs which they use like whiskers to balance. Their necks contain a throat-pouch that holds their magic, or "breath", which they can emit at any time (the element of which is unique to each Somnol). They spend over half of their planet’s day cycle sleeping (15 out of the 28 hours). Essentially, they love to sleep and it is vital for their survival and longevity. Similarly to many species of fish, Somnols usually stay moving while asleep, drifting through the sky until they wake up. Their diet mainly consists of various plant nectars native to their planet, which means they have extremely dull teeth. You would hardly even know they were there! Most Somnols have extremely docile temperaments, but there is always the occasional bad egg.

Traits: Common: horns, tail edits, tendril edits, claw edits, teeth edits, eye/pupil shape edits, throat-pouch edits. Uncommon: amounts of legs that deviate from the average (eight), ear edits. Rare: one halo, extra eyes, glow, more than one tail. Anomaly: wings, more than one halo, multiple heads, gems, or gene splices of another creature.
All Somnols must have tendrils and a throat pouch to get approved.

Last edited by skylark on Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:32 am, edited 53 times in total.
skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylark » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:15 am

work in progress!
Last edited by skylark on Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:03 am, edited 78 times in total.
skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylark » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:15 am

work in progress!
Last edited by skylark on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me