Artist Zitface [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Zitface

Asiatic Chimera Custom Event - Rebirth

Postby Zitface » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:09 am

It's time for the first ever Asiatic Chimera event! We're celebrating the revival of this species here with some special chimeras and a chance to win some custom chimeras!

The way this is gonna go is that I'm going to be raffling off three custom Asiatic Chimeras, and everyone gets three free tickets.

If you want more free tickets, all you have to do is find someone else who has a Chimera and draw them a little gift art- doesn't have to be one of their chimeras, can be whatever character they want. Be sure to ask them first, of course, haha! Once you've completed the gift art, post it here with your post titled "Gift Art for [insert username here]" and you'll have four tickets added to your raffle count!

As well, there will be a trivia night planned for at least once a week until the end of the event if my schedule and systems allow. The trivia night is planned to be hosted on Kahoot!, and the top two on the board at the end of it get themed customs, where you will be requested to provide a theme an/or palette and will be provided a chimera based off of it.

Since chimeras are, for the most part, realistically colored, with the most unnatural body coloring being maltese blue-grey, the event-exclusive chimeras here will be celebrating the whole rainbow with exclusive unnatural colors!

The Rules
- You may enter for as many Event Chimeras as you'd like, but you may only win two.
- You may choose or decline to enter the raffle, as it is optional, and may obtain as many extra tickets as you can handle drawing the art for [see the raffle post below]
- Be gracious and friendly, since that's the point of the event!
- Be kind to the artists and follow their rules.
Last edited by Zitface on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zitface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Raffle

Postby Zitface » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:24 am

Want to win a full custom chimera? Enter the raffle!

The Basics

I'll be raffling off three slots for a custom chimera. Only one person may win each.
To enter, post stating you're entering the raffle!
You all start with three tickets, and may earn more by the method seen below.
You do not need to have won an event chimera before entering, and you are allowed to enter for event chimeras even if you've entered.

The Slots

-Slot One [will be drawn: 3/10/18]
-Slot Two [will be drawn: 3/16/18]
-Slot Three [will be drawn: 3/22/18]

More Tickets?

All you have to do is find someone else who has a Chimera and draw them a little gift art- doesn't have to be one of their chimeras, can be whatever character they want. Be sure to ask them first, of course, haha! Once you've completed the gift art, post it here with your post titled "Gift Art for [insert username here]" and you'll have four tickets added to your raffle count!
Last edited by Zitface on Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zitface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Event Chimera Information + Archives

Postby Zitface » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:27 am

Event Chimera Design Rules
This is primarily for the artists, but keep this in mind when requesting a custom if you want it to be unnaturally colored.
- Intense saturation is not allowed. Please keep them pleasant to look at, haha.
- Try not to make the markings too complex or difficult to redraw.
- Lineart edits are allowed, but please do not go too crazy and make sure to keep the key aspects of the species intact [outside of scars or missing limbs, of course].

Event Chimera Archives
This will be updated once event chimeras are posted/won!
Zitface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Asiatic Chimera Custom Event - Rebirth

Postby Zitface » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:08 pm

I updated an oversight where I forgot to mention that you need to post here to let me know that you're entering the raffle, so now you know how to and can!

Last bumped by Zitface on Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:08 pm.
Zitface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me