Dogon #100 by BecNessMonster

Based on Click to view
Artist BecNessMonster [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 19 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dogon #100

Postby BecNessMonster » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:59 am

Ahh I am super excited for this one! I absolutly adore them so much so you are really going to have to impress me!

Glow ref // misc bg ref

This dogon is translucent! Or to be exact made of glass, this trait can not be passed down through breeding yet
    Traits:
    Torn Wings: Uncommon
    Three Wolf Tails: Very Rare
    Single Color Eyes: Very Common
    Glowing Eyes: Rare
    Lynx Ears: Uncommon
    Devil Horns: Uncommon
    Long Straight Horns: Rare
    Glowing Horns: Very Rare
    Event: Glow markings/ Glass body

Now on to the gooey details to adopt this awesome fella
This is an all out impress me, lasting until April 3rd! So one month from now!
You have to have a minimum of one extra to qualify and the whole form filled out

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Meaning behind name: (optional)
What triggers them to start glowing?:
What is the fluid inside of them?:
Extra: (1 min)
BecNessMonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dogon #100

Postby darkjellies » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:29 am

Marking.
Last edited by darkjellies on Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

...SEA OF STARS  ──
┌   ──   ──   ┘ ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
....Image
Hey, I'm Darkjellies,
If you need anyone to talk to,
my pms are always open.
Have a good day!

──────────────────────
.......||- Signature Credit -||....

 ──   ──
- -
──────────────────────
There's a thin line
separating weird and
beautiful and that
line is covered in jellyfish.
Jellyfish are survivors
of everything that
ever happened to
everyone else.

──────────────────────

..██████████

STRANGE AND DEEP

darkjellies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -chirp- » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:13 am

Username: Brandy6
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Flora

The meaning of the name:
    Flora is derived from Latin flos meaning "flower". Flora was the Roman goddess of flowers and spring, the wife of Zephyr the west wind. It has been used as a given name since the Renaissance, starting in France. In Scotland, it was sometimes used as an Anglicized form of Fionnghuala.

Sexuality: Asexual

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Personality:
    Soft:Gentle:Tolerant:Reliable:Brilliant:Protective:
    Flora hates to fight even if it's just friendly bickering if there's a fight you won't find Flora anywhere near it. But while she does hate fighting, she is very tolerant and if she's stuck watching a fight she can wait it out. She's very kind and gentle and would help anyone in need no matter the situation. If you need Flora to be by your side, she'll be there, if you need her to help move, she'll be there. Don't harm Floras family, friends, or loved ones, she'll come and give you a stern talking to. Even if she doesn't like to fight, she would fight for her loved ones.

When Flora's friends or family get hurt she'll start glowing, she also glows when her family/friends are embarrassed and scared. She's very protective and would do anything to help and save her beloveds.

The fluid is a broken down magic flower that has turned into liquid over time. She used to gather a flower call the Mokfu (Moo-k-fe-u[made up flower]) and then would cruse them up to powder. Once Flora was a glass shell but with pouring the flower powder down her throat and then drinking water her hard work of collecting Mokfu paid off. After years her glass shell was filled half-way with a magic flower liquid. Even without the liquid, she could still glow, it was just a transparent blue.

Extra:(3,894 words)

Flora stared at the glass mirror in horror, as the others worked behind her trying to find a cure. She was only five years old when she realized she was different when she realized she was made up of glass and was empty. When Flora found out she was made of glass she was devastated and tried everything she could do to help find the cure, but nothing worked and she decided to live her life an empty glass shell. At the age 15 Flora saw that a traveling merchant had walked into town claiming that he had rare and valuable treasures that could only be found in the most dangerous mountains and valleys. Flora was very curious about the merchant and decided to go up and look at his so-called "treasures." The merchant almost immediately stopped his yelling and stared at the glass shell of a dogon before smiling. "I bet you have searched long and hard to fill your shell," the merchant said wisely in an old and scratchy voice, "But search no more! For I have a cure that will fill your needs!" He ducked behind the counter leaving Flora, and the crowd around her, speechless, only before popping up not a moment after with a flower. This flower was different then any others Flora had seen, it had an aura that felt powerful, magical even. Each pink petal sparkled brightly with a center of gold, the leaves long and droopy. Flora was amazed, but how could something so small help her? "This flower is no ordinary flower, it's called a Mokfu and not only is it rare, it's also magical and can only be found in the hills of Magični ridovi. If you gather enough and crush them up to powder you can fill your shell, but beware not only is it a dangerous trip, every action has a reaction." He handed Flora the flower before disappearing in a cloud of pink smoke leaving everyone to just gaze at where he had been. Flora felt a paw on her shoulder as she stared at the flower, "Flora? What are you going to do?" the dogon, Onyx, said with as much concern as a mother. Flora turned her head to look at a surprised Onyx, "I'm going to fill my shell." Flora's voice cracked at the last word as the first tears fell down. They weren't sad tears, they were happy tears for Flora finally found a way to fill her shell.

Flora would start out on her journey the very next day after her packing. She would need water jars, food sealed in more jars, winter coats, blankets, and heat packs. The Magični ridovi hills are filled with snow that can get up to the neck of an average size dogon and blizzards the could rival Antarctica its-self. The merchant was right this will be a dangerous journey, but it would be all worth it as soon as she got to the flowers. That night Flora had a very restless sleep as all she could think about was that she could be normal, she could no longer be a glass shell. As soon as the sunlight hit Flora's window she was out of her bed, grabbed her supplies, and rushed out the door. Flora stopped her in tracks right in her door frame, her eyes widened in surprise as she took on the entire town right at her doorstep. She smiled as all of the familiar faces smiled back at her and as she walked everyone congratulated her and parted to make a path. At the end of that path was Onyx, her best friend since she was a pup. "I'm gonna miss you Onyx, too bad I don't know when I'm gonna be back," Flora said, her ears dropping as she walked up to nuzzle Onyx's ear. "Okay, I understand that, but what if I say I'm coming with you?" A sly smile spread across Onyx's face as she pulled a bag over her shoulder and started walking toward the directions of the hills."B-But?! It's dangerous!" Flora was so confused and worried about her friend so started to glow, at first, it was just a dim glow, but then it started to get brighter until it was almost blinding to look at. Flora was so, so, scared for her friend she couldn't move, but then Onyx glanced over her shoulder at Flora and realized how bright she actually was glowing. "Hey, you know I can take care of myself, you don't need to worry so much!" Onyx came walking back with a sympathetic expression and her ears laying flat. Onyx smiled before guiding Flora to the end of the village, everyone still staring at Flora's bright illuminate glow.

Two days into the trip Onyx showed the first sign of sickness. They had gotten stuck in a mini blizzard and couldn't find a shelter in time so they just dug a snow hole like Huskies do to keep warm. In the morning when the blizzard was over, Onyx had mucus coming out of her nose, dry eyes, a pounding headache, and worst of all she was wheezing every time she breathed. Flora did everything she could to keep Onyx's fur from frosting over, piling blankets on top of her, giving her soup, and staying close to Onyx body. "I told you this would be dangerous, but no, you didn't listen," Flora whispered into Onyx's ear making sure not to disturb her headache too much. "Please, please, don't rube it in," Onyx's voice was raspy as she spoke, "Just keep on glowing, it's keeping me warm." Flora sighed as her worry grew, I need to find a town and fast or Onyx may not make it through the next night. All Flora could do for now was to keep on glowing, which meant to keep on worrying, which she could do. After Flora allowed Onyx to try to warm up, she had to force Onyx to get up and keep on walking so they could at least make to a town before nightfall. The mountains slowly faded into the background as Flora allowed Onyx to lean on her shoulder, Onyx's unsteady steps dragging them down. The sun was just starting to set when they saw the town on the horizon, it was small, but to Flora, it was a miracle.

It felt like an eternity before Flora and Onyx finally made it to the tiny town. A fire was lit on a watchtower as they approached and a tall figure with a long tail was outlined as it dashed away and out of sight. Onyx and Flora looked at each other as they kept on walking closer, the two of them having the same thought, Are we going to be welcomed? They arrived at the entrance to the town and realized it was more set up like a village with wooden gates and watchtowers at the beginning of the gates. The wood wall stretched on to more watchtowers at the ends. A horn was heard from the other side as the gate opened to reveal three dogons standing and staring. The one on the far left was the same dogon Flora and Onyx saw dash away, he was white with somewhat strips that were black, he had moose antlers and a very long tail. The one on the right was a beautiful blue dogon with sparkling hair and ripped wings. The last one, the one that looked like the leader, was a green dogon that had a menacing look on his face, but as his eyes took in Onyx his gaze softened. He walked forward a few steps before Flora let out a low and (not so) threatening growl as her eyes started to glow. The green dogon paused before realization clouded his gaze, he sighed and spoke in a very soft, but also dangerous voice, "My name is Bysnith, the white one is Igy, and the blue one is Ocean. I only want to help your friend," he paused and stared at Floras glowing eyes. "F-Flora," a raspy voice came from beside Flora as Onyx spoke up, "Let him help us." Onyx bursted out into a coughing fit as Floras gaze softened. "Fine but if you get hurt even more they'll be missing a leader," Flora whispered into Onyxes ear. "Stop making fake threats that you can't keep, Flora," Onyx said as she slowly walked forward, using Flora as a support.

"Is she ok?" Flora had been pacing for hours outside of the healers' tent until the healer finally came out. The healer sighed as they looked up at Flora, "She has bronchitis, all she can do is get plenty of rest, drink lots of water, and eat the herbs we gave her. You can go in and visit her but don't get to close or you might get sick too." The healer left, Flora guessed to probably tell Bysinth about Onyx's condition. Flora walked into the tent only to see a heartbreaking sight. Onyx looked completely miserable, her eyes almost glued shut from eye gunk drying, her breathing was worse with each intake making wheezing sound and each outtake rattling her whole body. "Oh Onyx, I'm so sorry this is all my fault!" Flora rushed over to Onyx, forgetting about what the healer said about not getting to close. "I shouldn't have let you go with me! You could have died!" Tears were coming out of Floras eyes as the transparent blue glow started to start up on her horns and her body, while her eyes glowed a light purple. Onyx let out a small whine, trying to reassure Flora that she was fine. "D-Don't worry a-about me... I'll b-be fine. All you n-need to d-do is," Onyx bursted out into a coughing fit, but she continued in a raspy voice, "I-is find the f-flowers." Onyx smiled up at where she thought Flora was. Flora smiled back down at her and opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted when Bysnith came in. "Oh good, you're both here! Other than the fact that your friend, Onyx, is sick I was wondering what yall were doing here?" He tilted his head at Flora confusion clouding his gaze. Flora glanced at Onyx before replying, "Well, I'm looking for a flower called the, um, the Mokfu? It's supposed to be found on the hills of Magični ridovi. Do you know where we can find it?" Flora glanced into Bysinth's eyes, only to find that they were full of surprise and anger. She tilted her head curiously at Bysnith, not understanding what he was mad about. "Firstly, these are the hills of Magični ridovi. Secondly, the Mokfu is a very rare flower that only I know where the meadows are. Thirdly, I will never let you see them." Bysniths' voice was calm, but his eyes held a different story. "B-But I need them!" Flora looked at Bysnith with pleading eyes, "They're the only thing that can fill my shell!" Bysnith just stared back at her calmly. He walked forward till his snout was right in front of Floras, "I will not let you kill the flowers' population just because of your needs!" Bysnith let out a warning growl, his eyes glaring at Flora. "If you want your shell to be filled, find a different way!" And with that he stalked out, leaving a shocked Onyx and a sad Flora.

The next day Onyx was feeling better, her breathing was starting to ease up and her headache was gone. Flora had stayed the night and woke up several times to Onyx coughing her head off. But what surprised Flora the most was that when she woke up the was a Mokfu between her paws. The flower was even more beautiful now that she was able to study it, but a sudden voice knocked her out of her thoughts. "What would you do with those flowers?" Flora swung her head around to look at the doorway of the healers' tent her eyes going wide as Bysnith stood in the doorway. Flora jumped up as Bysnith took a few steps forward, "Please, answer the question. What would you do with those flowers? That is if you're going to get them." He smirked as Floras confused face turned to shock. "I-I would use them to fill my shell!" Bysnith sighed as Flora's excuse for an answer was said yet again. "No not like that. I mean how would you use them, how would you fill your shell?" Bysnith stared down at Flora as her shocked expression turned back to confusion. There was a long pause before Flora finally spoke again, "Could you get me a bowl, a rock, and water?"

Bysnith returned after ten minutes with a bucket of water, a stone bowl, and a rock in the bowl. The water was clear and sparkly, while the stone bowl was a purplish grey with dark purple swirls, the rock looked to be the same stone as the bowl. He placed the bowl in front of Flora and the water bucket on the ground. Flora stared at the bowl before placing the Mokfu in the bowl, picking up the water bucket she poured some water into the bowl and on top of the flower. Bysnith tilted his head as he watched Flora pick up the rock in her mouth and slowly placed it into the bowl, splashing some water out as she did so. Sitting up, Flora placed her paw on the rock and pushed down. She slowly started to turn her paw ripping the flower in half as she pushed down harder. She continued to push and turn as the flower became more and more crushed up, the golden insides already a powder. After a few minutes of the sound of stone scraping against stone, Flora bent down to pick up the rock, shaking it slightly, then placed it back down on the floor.She stared down at the bowl, the flower is now gone and in its place was a powder, clumped up by the water. Flora sighed before adding more water and glancing back up to Bysnith, "Well, time to find out if it works!" And with that, she bent down and drank the powdery water. After a few minutes of silence, Bysnith decided to speak up, "Well? Feel anything different?" Flora was about to reply when she heard a gasp from Onyx and turned to look at her only to find that she was staring at Floras longhorns. "What?! What is it?!" She swung around to look at Bysnith, only to find that he was also looking at her horn. "You should look at your reflection..." Bysnith trailed off as Flora rushed to the bucket of water. Her eyes widened in surprise as she looked at her horn in the reflection. There was the tiniest bit of a magenta liquid in her left horn, but when she looked more closely it was two different shades of magenta, one a light magenta and the other one was more red and purple. Flora couldn't help herself she just had to scream, "AAIEEEE!!!" She danced around joyously, prancing around Bysnith then over to Onyx to give her a big lick on her head, making Onyx cringe. Bysnith chuckled quietly as Flora finally stopped acting like a child, "So, would you like to see the flowers now?" There was silence before it was broken. "AAIEEEEE!!!"

The fields were beautiful. They seemed to be going on for miles, the setting sun was making the purple reflect into Floras and Bysniths eyes. It had taken all day to travel to the fields of the Mokfu and the entire time Flora was acting like a child yet again. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go pick some flowers!" Bysnith smiled as he looked at Floras shocked face, her eyes going even wider. "You're serious?! We can pick them?" Flora looked over to Bysnith her expression ranging from happy to confusion and shock to joy. "No. You can pick them." He nodded over to a hut in the middle of the field, "That's where you'll be staying, but please, don't tell anyone about the fields, like I said before I'm the only one who knows about this place. Since you will be living here till you decide to leave Onyx is allowed to know where this place is. She has already been given the directions to the fields and I've told her not to tell anyone as well." Flora was lost for words as Bysnith finished his mini-speech. She just stared at him in disbelief before she realized she was crying, not in tears of despair or sorrow, but in tears of joy. She wrapped her wings around Bysnith and buried her head into his neck. Bysnith smiled slightly before he slowly wrapped his wings around Flora, embracing her into a full-on hug. But the hug didn't last long as Flora pulled away and dashed to the wooden hut, slowing down as she got to the stairs of the deck. The deck wasn't big but nor was it small. It had a wooden table to the right with a flower vase on it, the deck also had railings on the right side but the left was open. As Flora walked up the stairs she could hear it creak as she took each step closer to the door. Pushing the door open she gasped as she took in the wonderful sight of her new home. To her right, there was a bookshelf aligning the whole wall filled with jars on each shelf and a desk at the back wall. On her left was a mini kitchen with a big icebox and a pile of pillows and blankets in the back corner. She padded over to the icebox and opened it up to see some water buckets filled with frozen water and some frozen meat and veggies. Closing the icebox she looked over to the kitchen counter to see a bowl of fruit with apples, bananas, oranges, and pears. She wondered how they were able to grow in the cold, icy, and freezing country. Smiling she let out a howl as all the days' events came back to her. Dashing out of the house she wanted to thank Bysnith again for allowing her to pick the flowers, but he was gone and the day was turning to night. Letting out a sigh Flora walked back into the hut and to her new bed of pillows and blankets.

Two months had passed when Flora got her first visit. Onyx had knocked on her door while she was out in the field picking flowers. Onyx hadn't seen Flora in the field so she just let herself in, thinking that Flora was still asleep. When Flora walked in with her basket full of the Mokfu she jumped in surprise when she saw Onyx walking around her bookshelf. "O-Onyx! What are you doing here?" Flora had the biggest smile ever as Onyx turned to her and brought her into a bone-crushing hug. "What? I can't see my best friend?" Onyx said, smirking as Floras gaped at her in shock. Flora shook her head and chuckled as she forced herself out of Onyx's hug and placed the basket down, looking at the bookshelf she counted the filled jars out loud, "One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six? I thought I had seven?!" Flora glanced over at Onyx accusing her of taking the seventh jar and Flora knew Onyx took it because Onyx was barely holding in a laugh. "Can I have my jar back? Or are you going to be a jerk?" Onyx pretended to look hurt but just ended up laughing as she got up and got the jar out of it's hiding place. "I was hoping to trick ya', but it failed! Anyway, I wanted to see how far you've gotten along with you 'project.'" Onyx walked over to the basket of Mokfu and picked one up before looking at Flora hopefully, "May I help you crush them up?" Flora smiled and nodded her head gratefully.

Onyx visited every month for five years. That was 60 months and 60 visits. Each month she would give Flora news about the village and would then help her crush up the flowers. Flora had filled over 100 jars and had only filled her horns, ear tuffs, and half her shell. But one day everything went downhill. Flora was so blinded by her need to fill her shell that she didn't realize that she was driving the flowers to extinction. One day when she was getting her basket ready there was a loud bang on her huts' door. When she opened the door her eyes widened in surprise as the entire village was at her doorstep and everyone had an angry, disappointed, or a despair expression. "W-What's going on?" Flora's voice cracked as she spoke. Bysinth, Onyx, Igy, and Ocean pushed there way through the crowd and they all walk towards Flora. Bysnith narrowed his eyes at Flora and pushed past her as he spoke, "We need to talk." Flora turned to follow him when Igy and Ocean flanked her and Onyx stayed behind her, kinda like they were protecting her but at the same time protecting the citizens. Onyx slammed the door close once everyone was inside. Flora looked at Bysnith and was about to ask what was wrong, but he spoke before her. "Do you know what you did wrong or am I going to explain?" Flora shook her head and Bysnith sighed, "You almost destroyed the Mokfus' population, there are barely any left! So you better explain yourself!" Flora was speechless even though Bysnith spoke very little. She dashed over to her bed and started pulling it apart as the others watched. Her claws hit something hard and she pulled out a jar full of seeds."I didn't kill the population, every time I pick a flower I put a seed in the ground to replace it and take the seeds off of every flower that I've taken." She looked over at the group, "They just take awhile to grow!" Bysnith sighed and glance at Igy, Ocean, and Onyx, "That doesn't mean that the townspeople will forgive you and that's why we're helping you escape." He walked over to the middle of the room and pulled the boards up, exposing a tunnel. "But, we're coming with you!" Bysnith smirked at Flora before jumping into the tunnel, Igy and Ocean soon followed. With them gone Flora and Onyx were left in the together and alone. Onyx smiled up at Flora before gesturing for her to go first. Flora took the jar of seeds and jumped into the tunnel, Onyx followed and pulled the boards back over the entrance to the tunnel right when the citizens busted through the door.

Flora and the others had been traveling for what felt like hours in the dark tunnel before they saw the light. The sun was blinding as they walked into the real world and they all had to squint their eyes. As soon as they were out of the tunnel they all looked at each other, smiled, and ran off to find a new life, a new journey, and a new start.
Last edited by -chirp- on Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 28 times in total.
-chirp-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friggin' foxes » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:44 pm

username: 9tailedfox

name: aphrodite

meaning behind name: aphrodite is the ancient greek goddess of love, beauty, pleasure, and procreation.

relationships:
guardian • coral
bestfriend • poseidon
crush • olive

personality:
aphrodite is very shy and timid, though she's also super sweet, she has a hard time socializing. ever since she was a child, aphrodite has loved valentine's day, even though she's never had anyone to spend it with. she can't really explain why she likes it but aphrodite has always dreamed of having someone to spend it with. however the reality of having someone to spend valentine's day with is far away. because of her timid nature aphrodite believes it would be close to impossible for her to share this holiday with anyone. aphrodite is a huge romantic, she loves to read romance books and aspires to be a romance writter in the future. aphrodite is usually calm but if someone messes with or makes fun of love, she's on the scene, and usually gets embarrassed after making her "love makes the world go around" speech.

what triggers them to start glowing?:
when aphrodite is embarrassed or angery she usually starts to glow. she was always made fun of for this and she really hates it because it shows her emotions quite clearly.

what is the fluid inside of them?:
magic mixed with blood. because aphrodite lacks internal organs, the magical blood mixture keeps her body functioning properly without the need of organs.

short story:
"monster! your a monster!" the children cried.
"n-no i'm not!" aphrodite tried to protest, but her cry was no more then a whisper.
"liar! my mom says you're a monster because you don't have a heart!" one child at the front of the crowd said.
"but t-that's!" she stopped, choosing her choosing her words carefully. "that's because i'm different it doesn't mean i'm a monster!"
the children stopped, and talked among themselves. the kid at the front walked up to her.
"but then that just makes you weird" he said. these words pierced through her. the kids broke into laughter, their voices echoed around her. they were right she was different, she was strange, she was weird.
aphrodite ran, tears streaming down her face, she wasn't going to stop, she was going to run far away, somewhere where everyone looked like her, somewhere she belonged. as she ran aphrodite rubbed her tearful eyes, she wasn't looking where she was going until it was too late. thud! she crashed into something toppling over and falling down. aphrodite sat up, recollecting her scenes, she looked around her, the was rain still coming down hard. she looked up, the ground she had fallen from was just above her head, she had fallen into a small ditch, but the landing hadn't hurt as much as it should have, even if it wasn't a big fall. in fact it didn't hurt at all and the ground she sat on felt quite soft. she looked down and let out a small squeal. she had landed on top of someone! "oh my gosh, i am so sorry!" she got up off the boy.
"no, no, it's fine" he said a smile on his face. "however, may i ask why you were crying?" he gave her a puzzled look. why would he ask her that? doesn't he think she was weird. he must be stupid if he hasn't noticed her looks yet i mean he was looking right at her!
"don't you think i'm strange? i have no heart which means i'm not living and i'm a monster". he looked at her surprised, then he began to laugh.
"why would i think you're strange? if you can cry then that means you can't be a monster, and you must have a soul. hearts are just organs, they have nothing to do with your personality or behavior." his words changed aphrodite, she no longer thought she was weird. maybe different, yes, but not weird.

art:

all art by me, 9tailedfox
Last edited by friggin' foxes on Tue May 01, 2018 11:11 am, edited 26 times in total.
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:06 pm

Username:TrashFan
Name: Otruta formerly Doglass-Attempt 51
Meaning behind name: Ukranian for poison, however her birth name, Doglass attempt 51 was the name given to her by Magic labs as she was the 51st attempt of an experiment to give life to an inanimate object, to make an artificial creature.

Personality:
Otruta is a bit tricky to sort out at times, but to put it short, she can't be trusted. She is friendly and nice, a good friend but despite this, she seems to have two sides, and that was her first side, her other side is different. She becomes ignorant a time where she "Snaps", she can't control it however. In this aggressive state she doesn't really think, she can't really think, she doesnt really know why she does that but she just does. She can't stop it for good yet, but she can snap out it early. Using something that she really likes, something tied to a memory dear to her, she can go back to her normal self, theres no cure to her condition, yet. But maybe, she can find a cause to it, thats exactly what shes trying to find out.

Whenever she's about to snap, her horns start glowing, two minutes after, she snaps. All her filling and her eyes will be glowing by then. It took her awhile to find out but it's an indicator for when she snaps, there is no pattern to her snapping.
A smoothie, however, it is a smoothie made using some sort of molecularity altering chemical mix and poison berries, the poison part of the smoothie might be part of the reason why she snaps.
Experiment: Doglass-Attempt 51 wrote:"Remember to make that power weakening smoothie mix!" said one scientist, "On it!" said another. The scientist waved his hand as the he dissapeared, reappearing into the 'Food sciences lab', the strange, pink chemical mix in his hand. He walked towards the fridge and grabbed the nessecary ingredients for a smoothie. Except for the berries, "Barry! Did you leave the Things cage open?" the scientist shouted through his badge, which seemed to act as a walkie-talkie. "Uhh. No?" replied the other scientist through the intercom badge, which was supposedly Barry. "Of, course he did." muttered the scientist, muting his badge. He looked around until finding Dark red berried, which of a kind he hasnt seen before, atleast for edible berries. The scientist shrugged and grabbed the berries, thinking of using them for the power-numbing smoothie instead, he walked over to the blender setting down the ingredients at the table. He scooped the yogurt into the blender and then added the fruits and honey, he talkedinto his badge implying he has put all regular ingredients into the smoothie, he was then instructed to pour in the "Life potion" and quickly blend the smoothie, that's exactly what he did. He made the smoothie then put it in the object transfer teleport next to the main teleporter. Afterwards, he picked the mixture up andpoured it into the dogon shaped glass object. They waited 24 hours until it woke up, Experiment: Doglass Attempt 51 was alive, the glass dogon arose, confused and flusters within her cell. As she looked around she saw a scientist, who stared at her before jumping in excitement, she saw that they were celebrating but what for? She didnt really know, she couldnt hear the scientists from the other side of the glass. On the other side of the glass however, the scientists were celebrating that it had worked, Attempt 51 of their experiment of turning inseminate objects into to living things of worked, as they celebrated, the dogon watched, confused but nevertheless happy for whatever has just happened. She was let out a bit later confused at what was going on she just looked around, not a saying a word. She began to glow, the scientist's staring. Suddenly she began to escape, for no reason known to the scientists. Afterwards, she woke up, seemingly in the middle of nowhere not knowing where she was or how she got there, she wandered around, looking at the outside world that now surrounded her. The world looked strange and mysterious but wonderful nonetheless.

She felt she had entered a new world, eventually, she saw a house, and walked by it. When she got closer, a Dogon appeared outside the door. She went towards the door as the Dogon looked, she saw her. They stared. Later the Dogon gasped, "Magic is real?" Otruta looked confused by this statement, a few seconds later she replied, "I guess magic is real? I don't know why you'd say that to me?" she paused, "Unless theres something different about me that is?" the other dogon gave a pouty look before replying to Otruta, "Of course there's something different! You're made out of Glass!" "I am?" Otruta said in distraut, she looked down at her paws before realising she really was made out of glass, she freaked out as she began to glow, "Woah woah woah! Calm down," Otruta looked at her before replying "How could I? This is not normal! I am not normal!" the dogon then urgently tried to calm the glass dogon down,
eventually she did calm down. Luckily before she even thought about running away. the dogon introduced herself. "The name's Sparx." she said, "Im a fantasy book and magic enthusiast!" she continued, "Come on, you can stay with me for now" the munchkin concluded, The glass dogon nodded her head and then went inside the house. "So whats your name?" Sparx asked, "Uhh, Experiment: Doglass attempt 51? " replied the glass dogon, "Thats no real name! How about... Otruta!" said Sparx. The dogon now known as Otruta wanted to know why she was named that but decided to keep her mouth shut instead. Otruta had to stay with Sparx, hidden. For now.
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BecNessMonster » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:19 am

bump!
BecNessMonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluekittyhorse » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:51 pm

Username: Bluekittyhorse
Name: Yatangi
Meaning behind name: Unknown Meaning
Personality: Shy, Quiet, Smart, Crafty, Strong-willed.
What triggers them to start glowing?: When they are angry, scared, or flustered.
What is the fluid inside of them?: It's a weird mix of Dragon Fruit, Pomegranate, and Lemon.
Extras: (Everything below is an extra)
Favorite Book: Where Things Come Back
Favorite Food: Durians
Weirdest Thing They've Done: Licked Moonstone in the face.
Favorite Mythology: Norse Mythology
What They Like To Do In Their Spare Time: Read or Garden
Bluekittyhorse
~Common nickname is Blue
~She/Her
~Aegoromantic Aegosexual
~Artist and Writer
~A part of a lot of different fandoms

Bluekittyhorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BecNessMonster » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:51 am

Bump!
BecNessMonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlicedFox » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:43 am

Edit !!
Username:SlicedFox
Name:Gekkou
Meaning behind name: Moonlight ~ The light from the moon will guide your way ~
Personality:Charming,funny ,very goofy,kind,gentle,often forgets how big he is.
What triggers them to start glowing?:when he sees the moon the glow lasts roughly for a few hours.
What is the fluid inside of them?:liquid gumnmy candy
Extra: (1 min)
This cutie often forgets he is alot larger then the children are witch often causes for him to be caught napping with children laying within his soft thick furr ! he enjoys playing with the children witch often leave their homes during the night to admire this large creature when he glows.
https://slicedfox.deviantart.com/art/Dogon-736222066?ga_submit_new=10%3A1521453991
ImageImageImage
~★Dreamless sleep, follows the Nowhere King★~
SlicedFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BecNessMonster » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:35 am