Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

To the new events page! by Lumi_Turtle

Based on Click to view
Artist Lumi_Turtle [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 23 seconds
Drawing sessions 2

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by ethium

To the new events page!

Postby Lumi_Turtle » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:08 am

Welcome To The Events Page!

______________________________________________________________________________________

SOMEWHERE, SOMETHING INCREDIBLE IS WAITING TO BE KNOWN. - carl sagan

Artist Search | Archive | Staff and Affiliates | Rules | Fanclub V1

↪ What are SaturnDogs;
Saturn dogs are a lovable species of dog found throughout the galaxy.
Saturn dogs have been space companions since the age of rockets a time when Earth began to crumble and a new age of space was formed. Saturn Dogs are capable of surviving on planets without oxygen for months at a time and extra fluff keeps them warm on the colder planets. Saturn dog's adapt quickly to their environments maybe two to three days from arriving will they be thriving and happy. Saturn Dog's are loyal and prefer to stick with one owner only but are capable of adapting to new owners. Saturn Dog's are social and communicate with the typical barks and howls of modern day dogs but with wolf body language mixed in. Saturn Dog's prefer each other's company along with humans they have also been known to bond with other animals. Saturn Dog coloration comes in many variety's but rarely will a neon or florescent colored Saturn Dog emerge. As these colors are bright to the eye and hard to distinguish between their species. Saturn Dog halo's can consist of almost anything from the image of a planet to a specific type of flower, it adds a distinct uniqueness to the species. They have long legs and are capable of running far distances on land in a short amount of time.

↪ Extra information;
Saturn dog's are often called SD's.

↪ Traits;

Standard Traits;
Any different halo shape, fur edits, long ears
Common Traits;
Short Tail, Slit pupil, Huge fluff edits, tongue edits
Uncommon Traits;
Wings, Horns, Galaxy Tails, Robot parts
Rare Traits;
drooping fur, luminescent fur, gills
Very Rare Traits;
Missing limbs, Claws, florescent colors
Legendary Traits;
Multiple eyes, double tail, multiple limbs, extreme base edits

This is the Main Events Page!
All the sub events will be based off of this drawing and thats where you will see all the events at!
now a dead acccount
Lumi_Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me