December Fest RPW #12 by wolf ;;

Based on Click to view
Artist wolf ;; [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

December Fest RPW #12

Postby wolf ;; » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:06 am

based on white- one of the main colours of christmas, as well as snow for winter

ok, this rpw will be a bit different
    the cover shown is the design the rpw will have, but what edits, you may ask? thats simply up to you.
    for this contest, you need to tell me what you'd like to see on the rpw - what ears, tail, and other edits
    its also character building, so you can give this rpw a personality and develop them as much as you see fit - and I will choose the form which I believe to be the most developed.

It's an impress me of sorts - you can add anything except any art-related extras, seeing as we dont know what they look like.
    this form is the minimum, add anything you see fit

this rpw can have a limit of one rare edit, two uncommon and three common - including ears, tail and fur if you wish those to be edited. find the edit rarities list here. you don't have to use all these edits up.
    make sure to describe the edit - for example, if you want custom ears, state if you want them long or short - if you want, you can provide a reference for what you want them to look like, but please put them in links so the form isn't bombarded with images - like if you want serval/fennec fox like ears, or a lynx's fur, you can provide a image/link reference

Code: Select all
    username ;;
    rpw name ;;
    rpw gender ;;

fur type ;;
    ear type ;;
    tail type ;;
    other edits ;;

personality ;;

ends in a month, 3rd of April
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: December Fest RPW #12

Postby padaleckii » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:53 pm

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕖'𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕓𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣, 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕖?
˙ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ 'ɥɐǝ⅄

username ;; ~prophecy~
    rpw name ;; ozark
    rpw gender ;; female

fur type ;; type 2
    custom ear ;; bat eared fox
    custom tail ;; snow leopard (preferably with the near 1:1 body to tail ratio)
    other edits ;;
    hair (c) - short whispy tuft
    fur edits (uc) - some long whispy chest fur and butt fluff. back leg drapes.
    two c in paint (uc)
    stunted growth - teen lines (r)

journey out east ;;
    much has changed since ozark sacrificed herself to eternal damnation in an endless void full of complete silence; silence other than the sounds she makes and the screaming inside her head, the screaming which isn’t her own. the only thing one can see in the void is darkness, yet the darkness is not black- instead a foggy gray. to the east one can find an exceptionally large eternal solar eclipse. it would seem as if the moon never moves, but one who stays there long enough can tell there has been slight movement.
    anxiety... paranoia... insanity is driven into those who stay there. all alone, all alone one floats endlessly. it says a lot about one- the way they choose to go. daring to go towards the eclipse; cowardish yet daring to move away. one must fear it enough to flee yet bold enough to sacrifice whatever it could bring; a typical wolf would move south- going to the right. just to observe they all say. to find others, they say; some do go north, but its a less common route to go, though not special or quirky in any way. it probably has something to do with the mind, something just seems more satisfying, going right and all, where as left just seems... weird to most.

this journey begins in a room; a white room

Falling
    All she could remember
    It was either him or her to had to go.
    She chose to save him.

It was a... funny situation they had gotten themselves in. The two had gone out to a well to fish out water when they were jumped and taken by masked wolves. They didn’t know what for, why them? They weren’t sure. Maybe they were just there, and thats all it took. Their being in that place at that time. It probably wasn’t personal, or or at least that is what they hoped. They were put into a wagon and taken far, far away... or maybe not. Again, they weren’t really sure. Ozark was sure of the fact that they were close by; she thought it was just that laying there in a bag made it seem to be forever when it really wasn’t. But Aurèle was certain they were miles and miles away from home. When they had stopped, they were thrown out of the bag in a room. The room was completely white and it had very little in it. Some furniture and a small mirror, a note on the wall. “Experiment P1; Only one stays.” It read. Aurèle and Ozark exchanged worried glances, but before they could speak, the floor started to completely disappear. It was being sucked under, revealing a fall into nothing, a pit that looked to have no bottom. All of the floor was being sucked away, pulled from under their feet towards the wall into two motions. They were split onto opposite sides. Ozark shouted to Aurèle to jump atop the table which was floating midair despite the lack of floor. He did as told, jumping with no time to spare. The emptyness was widening, the remaining floor shrinking. There was no furniture in sight for Ozark to get on.

“Jump!?” Aurèle whimpered, leaning on the edge of the table while holding out a stretched arm with an open paw. She ran across the little ground there was to step on, and took a leap for her life. Aurèle caught her frantically waving paw and almost fell off himself. He was dangerously leaning and could barely hold his balance. But as soon as their paws linked, a blaring alarm sounded with the bright white LEDS turning to red lights flashing.

“Only one stays,” Ozark whispered with realization. “Only one of us can be saved.” Aurèle tightened his grip, he wasn’t going to let go; they were going together or not at all. He was fearful; he couldn’t be split up from Ozark. She made him feel safe. Ozark looked to Aurèle; it was her decision on what to do. She thought a selfless act it was, letting go to save him. But was she really saving him? Saving him from what? What would come to be of him? Neither knew where the fall into darkness led, but neither of them knew what would happen the one who stayed either. What did stay mean? Stay for what? Stay for who?

She thought about everything; her home, her family, her best friend.

she arrived: she was there. the heat was strong, yet there was nothing. There were no flares from the sun which laid there. there were no rocky craters in the moon. it was black, and smooth. it was round- a large sphere- not a moon at all. the white speck she had spotted was right below, a little to the left. she went down, a door. a cut in the sphere- it was black and smooth too, a faint rounding like the rest of the large ball. The door was pushed in a little, revealing pure white light bursting through. She floated closer... and was there. Right there! In front of the door. There was no handle. She breathed heavy, her heart raced. She pushed on it gently, cautiously. A white room. Filled with light. Her eyes pierced for a short moment as she regained the feeling of what light was. When her eyes were used to the room, her heart raced faster. She knew this room... this was the room she entered in. But this time there was no exit to this room. As she stepped in more, a place in the floor opened and a small wooden table moved up and filled the place. another door on the ceiling opened and down came a cup of tea. Standing felt nice, but when a chair appeared in the same fashion as the table she couldn’t help but sit and feel her weight collapse as gravity was now a thing. She drank the mysterious tea without hesitation- why would she care if it was poisoned.
    The same small mirror from before was still there. She placed her paw on it but soon made an alarming discovery. She remembered reading an article about mirrors versus one way glass. This couldn’t just be a regular mirror... but who was watching her? What was on the other side? Ozark was furious in an instant. Anger riled up inside and she didn’t even need to prepare herself for pain as she punched the innocent looking mirror, shattering it with raw force. She looked into another room with a bunch of contols. A freightened nerdy wolf with a headset gawked at the sight. His paw hovered over a large red button, he glanced down at it and back at Ozark as soon as he saw she noticed it. The two stared blankly before a door slammed open and in came two wolves with vests pointing weapons at her, telling her not to move.

///// wip part
“Ive been here! Ive been here the whole time, Ozark! I could hear you. I could hear every word you said. Every hum and every note that came out your mouth. I could hear you, I could hear you.” He weeped. “I could hear you..” he choked as more tears flowed out his crying eyes. “I tried to talk to you. I tried to talk! Could you hear me? Could you hear? You never responded. Sometimes you would scream or I could hear crying. I thought you might have heard me. I thought I didn’t something wrong... I figured you didn’t want to speak to me. I was so worried. I didn’t know where you were. I only knew what you said aloud- honestly I don’t know how you do it, if I were alone i would have been speaking to myself the entire time.” He laughed, still crying, but the tears had changed from sorrow to pure joy.
Last edited by padaleckii on Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:43 pm, edited 20 times in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:55 pm

username ;; Gadgetrocks
rpw name ;; Tbd
rpw gender ;; Female

fur type ;;
ear type ;; Lynx ears
tail type ;;
other edits ;;

personality ;;
Wip
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:42 am

Username ;; Simonpet
RPW name ;; Jason
RPW gender ;; Male

Fur type ;; Type 5
Ear type ;; Wolf (common)
Tail type ;; Curly
Other edits ;; claw edits (uncommon), back mane (uncommon), horns (rare)

Personality ;; Jason is
Last edited by Simonpet on Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:25 pm

username ;;
booklover789

rpw name ;;
Zaliah
(ZAH-lee-ah)

rpw gender ;;
Female

fur type ;;
Type 5 (Curly)

ear type ;;
Cougar Ears (Common Edit)

tail type ;;
Snow Leopard (Common Edit)

other edits ;;
Common - Hair Edit
Uncommon - Fluffy Back Mane (like a Maned Wolf); Heterochromia and Black Sclera (one eye pink - #FE5BAC - and the other eye blue - #3FE0D0)
Rare - Snow-filled Rare Paint

personality ;;
Zaliah is a loner, but not by choice. WIP

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:59 pm

winner, I'll try to have the rpw designed by the end of the month

~Prophecy~ wrote:𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕖'𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕓𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣, 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕖?
˙ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ 'ɥɐǝ⅄

username ;; ~prophecy~
    rpw name ;; ozark
    rpw gender ;; female

fur type ;; type 2
    custom ear ;; bat eared fox
    custom tail ;; snow leopard (preferably with the near 1:1 body to tail ratio)
    other edits ;;
    hair (c) - short whispy tuft
    fur edits (uc) - some long whispy chest fur and butt fluff. back leg drapes.
    two c in paint (uc)
    stunted growth - teen lines (r)

journey out east ;;
    much has changed since ozark sacrificed herself to eternal damnation in an endless void full of complete silence; silence other than the sounds she makes and the screaming inside her head, the screaming which isn’t her own. the only thing one can see in the void is darkness, yet the darkness is not black- instead a foggy gray. to the east one can find an exceptionally large eternal solar eclipse. it would seem as if the moon never moves, but one who stays there long enough can tell there has been slight movement.
    anxiety... paranoia... insanity is driven into those who stay there. all alone, all alone one floats endlessly. it says a lot about one- the way they choose to go. daring to go towards the eclipse; cowardish yet daring to move away. one must fear it enough to flee yet bold enough to sacrifice whatever it could bring; a typical wolf would move south- going to the right. just to observe they all say. to find others, they say; some do go north, but its a less common route to go, though not special or quirky in any way. it probably has something to do with the mind, something just seems more satisfying, going right and all, where as left just seems... weird to most.

this journey begins in a room; a white room

Falling
    All she could remember
    It was either him or her to had to go.
    She chose to save him.

It was a... funny situation they had gotten themselves in. The two had gone out to a well to fish out water when they were jumped and taken by masked wolves. They didn’t know what for, why them? They weren’t sure. Maybe they were just there, and thats all it took. Their being in that place at that time. It probably wasn’t personal, or or at least that is what they hoped. They were put into a wagon and taken far, far away... or maybe not. Again, they weren’t really sure. Ozark was sure of the fact that they were close by; she thought it was just that laying there in a bag made it seem to be forever when it really wasn’t. But Aurèle was certain they were miles and miles away from home. When they had stopped, they were thrown out of the bag in a room. The room was completely white and it had very little in it. Some furniture and a small mirror, a note on the wall. “Experiment P1; Only one stays.” It read. Aurèle and Ozark exchanged worried glances, but before they could speak, the floor started to completely disappear. It was being sucked under, revealing a fall into nothing, a pit that looked to have no bottom. All of the floor was being sucked away, pulled from under their feet towards the wall into two motions. They were split onto opposite sides. Ozark shouted to Aurèle to jump atop the table which was floating midair despite the lack of floor. He did as told, jumping with no time to spare. The emptyness was widening, the remaining floor shrinking. There was no furniture in sight for Ozark to get on.

“Jump!?” Aurèle whimpered, leaning on the edge of the table while holding out a stretched arm with an open paw. She ran across the little ground there was to step on, and took a leap for her life. Aurèle caught her frantically waving paw and almost fell off himself. He was dangerously leaning and could barely hold his balance. But as soon as their paws linked, a blaring alarm sounded with the bright white LEDS turning to red lights flashing.

“Only one stays,” Ozark whispered with realization. “Only one of us can be saved.” Aurèle tightened his grip, he wasn’t going to let go; they were going together or not at all. He was fearful; he couldn’t be split up from Ozark. She made him feel safe. Ozark looked to Aurèle; it was her decision on what to do. She thought a selfless act it was, letting go to save him. But was she really saving him? Saving him from what? What would come to be of him? Neither knew where the fall into darkness led, but neither of them knew what would happen the one who stayed either. What did stay mean? Stay for what? Stay for who?

She thought about everything; her home, her family, her best friend.

she arrived: she was there. the heat was strong, yet there was nothing. There were no flares from the sun which laid there. there were no rocky craters in the moon. it was black, and smooth. it was round- a large sphere- not a moon at all. the white speck she had spotted was right below, a little to the left. she went down, a door. a cut in the sphere- it was black and smooth too, a faint rounding like the rest of the large ball. The door was pushed in a little, revealing pure white light bursting through. She floated closer... and was there. Right there! In front of the door. There was no handle. She breathed heavy, her heart raced. She pushed on it gently, cautiously. A white room. Filled with light. Her eyes pierced for a short moment as she regained the feeling of what light was. When her eyes were used to the room, her heart raced faster. She knew this room... this was the room she entered in. But this time there was no exit to this room. As she stepped in more, a place in the floor opened and a small wooden table moved up and filled the place. another door on the ceiling opened and down came a cup of tea. Standing felt nice, but when a chair appeared in the same fashion as the table she couldn’t help but sit and feel her weight collapse as gravity was now a thing. She drank the mysterious tea without hesitation- why would she care if it was poisoned.
    The same small mirror from before was still there. She placed her paw on it but soon made an alarming discovery. She remembered reading an article about mirrors versus one way glass. This couldn’t just be a regular mirror... but who was watching her? What was on the other side? Ozark was furious in an instant. Anger riled up inside and she didn’t even need to prepare herself for pain as she punched the innocent looking mirror, shattering it with raw force. She looked into another room with a bunch of contols. A freightened nerdy wolf with a headset gawked at the sight. His paw hovered over a large red button, he glanced down at it and back at Ozark as soon as he saw she noticed it. The two stared blankly before a door slammed open and in came two wolves with vests pointing weapons at her, telling her not to move.

///// wip part
“Ive been here! Ive been here the whole time, Ozark! I could hear you. I could hear every word you said. Every hum and every note that came out your mouth. I could hear you, I could hear you.” He weeped. “I could hear you..” he choked as more tears flowed out his crying eyes. “I tried to talk to you. I tried to talk! Could you hear me? Could you hear? You never responded. Sometimes you would scream or I could hear crying. I thought you might have heard me. I thought I didn’t something wrong... I figured you didn’t want to speak to me. I was so worried. I didn’t know where you were. I only knew what you said aloud- honestly I don’t know how you do it, if I were alone i would have been speaking to myself the entire time.” He laughed, still crying, but the tears had changed from sorrow to pure joy.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:18 am

aaa thank you so much!!

Last bumped by padaleckii on Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:18 am.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me