Artist wolf ;; [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

December Fest RPW #11

Postby wolf ;; » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:25 pm

based on red - one of the main colours of christmas

ok, this rpw will be a bit different
    the cover shown is the design the rpw will have, but what edits, you may ask? thats simply up to you.
    for this contest, you need to tell me what you'd like to see on the rpw - what ears, tail, and other edits
    its also character building, so you can give this rpw a personality and develop them as much as you see fit - and I will choose the form which I believe to be the most developed.

It's an impress me of sorts - you can add anything except any art-related extras, seeing as we dont know what they look like.
    this form is the minimum, add anything you see fit

this rpw can have a limit of one rare edit, two uncommon and three common - including ears, tail and fur if you wish those to be edited. find the edit rarities list here. you don't have to use all these edits up.
    make sure to describe the edit - for example, if you want custom ears, state if you want them long or short - if you want, you can provide a reference for what you want them to look like, but please put them in links so the form isn't bombarded with images - like if you want serval/fennec fox like ears, or a lynx's fur, you can provide a image/link reference

Code: Select all
    username ;;
    rpw name ;;
    rpw gender ;;

fur type ;;
    ear type ;;
    tail type ;;
    other edits ;;

personality ;;

ends in a month, 3rd of April
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: December Fest RPW #11

Postby Cherryfreeze » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:25 pm

username ;;cherryfreeze
rpw name ;; Auster
rpw gender ;; male

fur type ;; type 2
ear type ;; fox ears
tail type ;; long tail
other edits ;;
-Taller/shorter wolves not linked to dires or PPS (rare)
- heterochemia (uncommon)
- mane/backmane (uncommon)

personality ;; a boisterous extroverted book lover. He's a walking fact machine, and avid day dreamer. He has adhd, so hes constantly moving and fidgeting. He loves animals and hugs, and has so many feelings, that makes him easy to read by his quieter friend group. He also loves making friends
ImageImageImage

If you Steal my ocs, or think its fun and quirky to steal them, I'll come steal you kneecaps as payment thanks <3
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

NURSE'S CALLING

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:12 pm

Hey I'm PolarizedVertigo, welcome to my form!

--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
Elle is a very fidgety and anxious wolf, constantly wanting to fiddle with something in her hands, a pen or magazine will work, although when shes at work she seriously focuses into what shes doing to do her best. She has a huge heart and will help anything or anyone if she can. She doesn't get snippy and her smile never leaves her face because shes just genuinely happy to help. She has a problem with ravenously chewing gum like its the best thing since sliced bread, but tries her best to keep it to a minimum. Elle got into this line of work after a friend of her's passed, and she didn't want anyone to feel that kind of pain if she could help it, of course shes dreaming big, but you can't blame her! She just wants to help out.

-
-
-
-
-
-
In Depth wrote:Job: ER nurse
Blood type: O
Conditions: Anxiety
Traits: Ansty & fidgety
-
-
-
-
-
-
Basics wrote:Name: Elenore "Elle"
Height: 6'9"
Weight:164 lbs.

--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
She's quite the center of attention, being so slender and tall gets her alot of looks, and alot of modeling offers. But she is dedicated to her work. Outside of work, she's just as happy/joyus, and tries to make as many friends as she can, which actually seems to work out for the most part! Even some of the most stubborn wolves are drawn in by her kindness. She has a very proper stature and a soft timid voice, and usually can be found in the park, feeding the birds, ducks, or petting dogs or cats she sees. She also has a big thing for coffee, she probably would be alot more boring if she wasn't constantly guzzling coffee for her source of life.
Reverse Munchkinism (r) Fur(uc) shaped pupils(uc) Ear(c) tail(c) hair(c)

PolarizedVertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NURSE'S CALLING

Postby wolf ;; » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:18 pm

winner, I'll try to have the rpw designed by the end of the month

PolarizedVertigo wrote:
Hey I'm PolarizedVertigo, welcome to my form!

--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
Elle is a very fidgety and anxious wolf, constantly wanting to fiddle with something in her hands, a pen or magazine will work, although when shes at work she seriously focuses into what shes doing to do her best. She has a huge heart and will help anything or anyone if she can. She doesn't get snippy and her smile never leaves her face because shes just genuinely happy to help. She has a problem with ravenously chewing gum like its the best thing since sliced bread, but tries her best to keep it to a minimum. Elle got into this line of work after a friend of her's passed, and she didn't want anyone to feel that kind of pain if she could help it, of course shes dreaming big, but you can't blame her! She just wants to help out.

-
-
-
-
-
-
In Depth wrote:Job: ER nurse
Blood type: O
Conditions: Anxiety
Traits: Ansty & fidgety
-
-
-
-
-
-
Basics wrote:Name: Elenore "Elle"
Height: 6'9"
Weight:164 lbs.

--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
She's quite the center of attention, being so slender and tall gets her alot of looks, and alot of modeling offers. But she is dedicated to her work. Outside of work, she's just as happy/joyus, and tries to make as many friends as she can, which actually seems to work out for the most part! Even some of the most stubborn wolves are drawn in by her kindness. She has a very proper stature and a soft timid voice, and usually can be found in the park, feeding the birds, ducks, or petting dogs or cats she sees. She also has a big thing for coffee, she probably would be alot more boring if she wasn't constantly guzzling coffee for her source of life.
Reverse Munchkinism (r) Fur(uc) shaped pupils(uc) Ear(c) tail(c) hair(c)

wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: December Fest RPW #11

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Sun May 05, 2019 4:32 pm

S m ol l b o n k 👀
PolarizedVertigo