Artist Vixen Luo [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2231

Postby Vixen Luo » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:39 am

i decided to use less brown in mine
    i hope that was the correct decision p:
    the tears can also be removed, i just added them because of the competition prompt

anyway this was finished a long time ago, i'm just glad i did it before oekaki gave up on me;;

For this viscet, I want you to tell me what they're most sensitive about. Be as simple or as creative as you want :> You have up to 1,000 words to explain to me why / what they're sensitive about, with a minimum of 200 words.
    For extras, you have unlimited art and up to 3,000 extra words to use. <3

Code: Select all
    [list][size=85]Username:
    Name:
    Prompt: 1,000 words to tell me what they're most sensitive about and why -- OR, just something that causes some sort of emotion for them
    Extras: Unlimited art, including comics or animations -- but 3,000 words max.[/size][/list]

Mutations
    Spikes Set (Elbow, Ankle, Tail) - Uncommon
    Major Mane Mutation - Rare

This competiton will end in 2 weeks, on March 7th. Extensions may be granted at any time ^^
Last edited by Vixen Luo on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2231

Postby mellow yellow. » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:08 am

Username: Sweet and Salty
    Name: Bella
    Gender for Breeding Purposes: Female
    Prompt: 1,000 words to tell me what they're most sensitive about and why -- OR, just something that causes some sort of emotion for them
    Extras: Unlimited art, including comics or animations -- but 3,000 words max.

wip

dropping out. School's been a lot more stressful lately
Last edited by mellow yellow. on Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:10 am

Username: Strudel
    Name: Kestrel
    Gender for Breeding Purposes:
    Prompt: 1,000 words to tell me what they're most sensitive about and why

Dropping to help someone else with their form <333
Last edited by Strudel on Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:28 am

Username:tiny little box
    Name: brenna
    Gender for Breeding Purposes:female
    Prompt:
    Most sensitive about being a good ruler and her armada of ships

Thump! Thump!

"Let us in! You can't hide in there forever!"

Thump! Thump!

The sounds of wood being scraped across wooden planks filled the room for a few moments before the room grew quiet again-- apart from the heavy breathing of one certain young queen.
She tried to slow her breathing, but she couldn't get her lungs to cooperate.
It felt like her chest was on fire.
She slumped against the wardrobe she had pushed in front of the heavy, oak door to buy her a few extra moments. Or, at least she hoped.

"By order of the King! We demand you open the door immediately!"

Brenna jerked in surprise as she felt the wardrobe shudder. She tried to swallow, but her throat and mouth were dry from fear-- it felt like she had sand on her tongue.

Thump! Thump!

I'm going to die, aren't I?

She knew what the sentence was for her treason, it was death. They would throw her in prison, let her wallow in fear and despair. They would drag her to the gallows after all the light and life was out of her, dressed in rags and covered in filth.
They would put a rope around her neck. It would be coarse-- rough against her skin--

She put a hand to her neck.

She shook her head.

Thump! Thump!

No, she doubted it would be the gallows, after all. This would be considered treason. A guillotine or an ax would be her fate.

She would be tried as a traitor-- branded an enemy to country and crown.

Or would they cover it up? Surely it would not look good on a king for his own wife to have betrayed him. Perhaps they would cover up what she had said-- what she had done-- and dispose of her here, quietly. Where no one would ever know what happened to her.

What would they tell her family?

Thump! Thump!

"This is your last chance to come peacefully! I'm counting to ten, and then we're knocking this door down! Boys, get that battering ram ready!"

One!

It seemed like in the time she was wallowing in self-pity, they had sent soldiers for something to ram the door open. Brenna scurried away from the door and stepped behind the bed, trying with all her might to push it in hopes for another barrier between her and the soldiers. It wouldn't budge, it was too heavy and she wasn't nearly strong enough. Several numbers passed as she slumped against the bed frame.

Six!

Brenna could feel the sheer panic rising in her throat. She pushed on the bed harder-- it barely moved an inch.

Seven!

Brenna struggled, and by some miracle, it started to move further.

Eight!

The voice behind the door-- the captain of the guard, she recognized-- sounded more agitated by the moment.

Brenna took in a deep breath. I'll die, with my dignity. I'll never break, even when they break in. She wanted to stand tall, for her people. She wouldn't back down from the things she had said. Their king was weak. Their king was a madman. And their king? He was a monster. Even if she was spitting into the wind, by letting the world know it, she still had to try to tell them.

Nine! Final warning!

She wiped the tears from her cheeks and eyes. She steadied her breathing and moved out from behind the bed. By some miracle, she had managed to push it up against the wardrobe. She didn't even remember getting it that far, but there it was.

Ten!

She straightened out her clothing and stood tall, her head held high. She barely flinched as a crack resounded through the room, and the items barricading the door shuddered with the first strike to the door.

With the next strike, came a louder crack, followed by a smaller one.

"Psssst, Queen!"

Brenna looked around the room, but there was nothing. Was she losing her mind?

There was another loud crack, followed by another whisper.

"The fireplace! Come quickly!"

She looked, to see a muzzle peeking out from the side of the fireplace. Part of the bricks had moved. There was... an opening? A secret passage?

She knew the voice too, but it couldn't be...

"Hawkins?" She hissed back as she approached the fireplace. Could it really be? Could the famous sea captain really be here? But why? Why in the castle, and why now?

He opened the passage wider "Queen Brenna, I don't have time to explain." to emphasize his point, the room shuddered again. He grimaced as he saw her look of fear-- of distrust. "Please, Brenna, trust me. I've always had your back." he held out a hand to her.

art by strudel

It was true. He was a privateer captain, and not part of her loyal armada, but she had hired him enough for the extra help, and there wasn't a captain she trusted more. He may not have ever flown her flag, but he was as loyal as any one of her own captains.

"I trust you." she breathed finally as another crack sounded around them. She could hear the voices more clearly now, she would bet she didn't have long now. They would be in at any moment. She took his hand.

Hawkins gripped her hand and roughly pulled her into the passage. She barely suppressed a yelp as he pulled her against him in the cramped space and closed the passage once more. "Remain quiet." he warned, "Don't say a word, do you understand?"

There was a loud crash, and footsteps could be heard in the room, muffled yelling too. Brenna clung to the fearless captain as the muffled voices yelled and tore apart the room.

When the room was finally quiet, and the soldiers had gone to check other parts of the castle, both of them sighed in relief. Brenna still clung to the captain's arm, but she quickly let him go when she realized what she was doing.

"They would have heard us scampering around in here if we had run right off. Sorry, Queenie, would have been here quicker if I could have." Hawkins whispered, "Now let's get out of here, while they're still more distracted by the inside of the castle than the outside."

Brenna remained quiet but took his hand as he offered it again "I'm used to the dark, I can see down in these tunnels. Hold on to me, and we'll get out of here safe."

She didn't know what to say, so she quietly nodded and followed him, not talking or complaining a bit, even though she was exhausted and her feet were freezing on the cold cobbles.

In fact, she was silent until the passage started to warm up.

"Why is it so warm here?" she whispered.

"We're near the kitchens," he responded. "That's our way out, the back door of the kitchen, where deliveries are made. There is a wagon there waiting. We're hiding in it. It'll take us straight to the docks. Straight to my vessel."

Brenna shifted her hand uneasily. Was she really going to trust this man to take her aboard her vessel, and protect her from the wrath of her husband? If she did trust him, should she put him in such danger?

"In ten days' time, your fastest three ships are going to meet us on one of the southern islands, on the coast facing away from the kingdom. You still have loyal mariners. Lots of them. They found me, told me what was happening. They just have to... throw the king off the trail first--" he opened a passageway, and checked out the kitchens. Only the chef was there-- and he was in Hawkins's pocket.

"It's safe, follow me."

The chef didn't even turn, simply said "Good luck." as they left.

Just as promised, there was a wagon with goods outside. Nobody but a driver-- a member of Hawkins's crew in disguise-- could be seen. They quickly hid away with the produce and goods. The trip to the docks was in total silence, but Hawkins kept a hand on her shoulder, comforting her the best he knew how.

They waited until nightfall to slip onto the ship as crew members began. Immediately they left, knowing it wasn't safe to stay. They would buy some time out at sea until they were set to meet with Queen Brenna's ships.

She was going to get out of this alive now. She even had the time to begin to plan what she was going to do.

She was going to save her kingdom.

The story and art piece was done by the amazing Strudel.There character can be found Here.Seriously huge thanks to strudel.
Last edited by tiny little box on Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:11 am, edited 5 times in total.
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:26 am

Username:
    Name:
    Prompt: 1,000 words to tell me what they're most sensitive about and why

ScReEcH that poor b-babe <3 res if I got time
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:52 pm

Mark!
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:24 pm

bump! i updated the required prompt -- it doesn't have to be something they're sensitive about now. It just has to be something they feel strong emotions for -- any emotion at all, mind you! I hope that helps ^^
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:46 am

Extended for three days -- this now ends on March 10th whenever I close it. ^^
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:35 am

tiny little box wrote:
    Username:tiny little box
    Name: brenna
    Gender for Breeding Purposes:female
    Prompt:
    Most sensitive about being a good ruler and her armada of ships

Thump! Thump!

"Let us in! You can't hide in there forever!"

Thump! Thump!

The sounds of wood being scraped across wooden planks filled the room for a few moments before the room grew quiet again-- apart from the heavy breathing of one certain young queen.
She tried to slow her breathing, but she couldn't get her lungs to cooperate.
It felt like her chest was on fire.
She slumped against the wardrobe she had pushed in front of the heavy, oak door to buy her a few extra moments. Or, at least she hoped.

"By order of the King! We demand you open the door immediately!"

Brenna jerked in surprise as she felt the wardrobe shudder. She tried to swallow, but her throat and mouth were dry from fear-- it felt like she had sand on her tongue.

Thump! Thump!

I'm going to die, aren't I?

She knew what the sentence was for her treason, it was death. They would throw her in prison, let her wallow in fear and despair. They would drag her to the gallows after all the light and life was out of her, dressed in rags and covered in filth.
They would put a rope around her neck. It would be coarse-- rough against her skin--

She put a hand to her neck.

She shook her head.

Thump! Thump!

No, she doubted it would be the gallows, after all. This would be considered treason. A guillotine or an ax would be her fate.

She would be tried as a traitor-- branded an enemy to country and crown.

Or would they cover it up? Surely it would not look good on a king for his own wife to have betrayed him. Perhaps they would cover up what she had said-- what she had done-- and dispose of her here, quietly. Where no one would ever know what happened to her.

What would they tell her family?

Thump! Thump!

"This is your last chance to come peacefully! I'm counting to ten, and then we're knocking this door down! Boys, get that battering ram ready!"

One!

It seemed like in the time she was wallowing in self-pity, they had sent soldiers for something to ram the door open. Brenna scurried away from the door and stepped behind the bed, trying with all her might to push it in hopes for another barrier between her and the soldiers. It wouldn't budge, it was too heavy and she wasn't nearly strong enough. Several numbers passed as she slumped against the bed frame.

Six!

Brenna could feel the sheer panic rising in her throat. She pushed on the bed harder-- it barely moved an inch.

Seven!

Brenna struggled, and by some miracle, it started to move further.

Eight!

The voice behind the door-- the captain of the guard, she recognized-- sounded more agitated by the moment.

Brenna took in a deep breath. I'll die, with my dignity. I'll never break, even when they break in. She wanted to stand tall, for her people. She wouldn't back down from the things she had said. Their king was weak. Their king was a madman. And their king? He was a monster. Even if she was spitting into the wind, by letting the world know it, she still had to try to tell them.

Nine! Final warning!

She wiped the tears from her cheeks and eyes. She steadied her breathing and moved out from behind the bed. By some miracle, she had managed to push it up against the wardrobe. She didn't even remember getting it that far, but there it was.

Ten!

She straightened out her clothing and stood tall, her head held high. She barely flinched as a crack resounded through the room, and the items barricading the door shuddered with the first strike to the door.

With the next strike, came a louder crack, followed by a smaller one.

"Psssst, Queen!"

Brenna looked around the room, but there was nothing. Was she losing her mind?

There was another loud crack, followed by another whisper.

"The fireplace! Come quickly!"

She looked, to see a muzzle peeking out from the side of the fireplace. Part of the bricks had moved. There was... an opening? A secret passage?

She knew the voice too, but it couldn't be...

"Hawkins?" She hissed back as she approached the fireplace. Could it really be? Could the famous sea captain really be here? But why? Why in the castle, and why now?

He opened the passage wider "Queen Brenna, I don't have time to explain." to emphasize his point, the room shuddered again. He grimaced as he saw her look of fear-- of distrust. "Please, Brenna, trust me. I've always had your back." he held out a hand to her.

art by strudel

It was true. He was a privateer captain, and not part of her loyal armada, but she had hired him enough for the extra help, and there wasn't a captain she trusted more. He may not have ever flown her flag, but he was as loyal as any one of her own captains.

"I trust you." she breathed finally as another crack sounded around them. She could hear the voices more clearly now, she would bet she didn't have long now. They would be in at any moment. She took his hand.

Hawkins gripped her hand and roughly pulled her into the passage. She barely suppressed a yelp as he pulled her against him in the cramped space and closed the passage once more. "Remain quiet." he warned, "Don't say a word, do you understand?"

There was a loud crash, and footsteps could be heard in the room, muffled yelling too. Brenna clung to the fearless captain as the muffled voices yelled and tore apart the room.

When the room was finally quiet, and the soldiers had gone to check other parts of the castle, both of them sighed in relief. Brenna still clung to the captain's arm, but she quickly let him go when she realized what she was doing.

"They would have heard us scampering around in here if we had run right off. Sorry, Queenie, would have been here quicker if I could have." Hawkins whispered, "Now let's get out of here, while they're still more distracted by the inside of the castle than the outside."

Brenna remained quiet but took his hand as he offered it again "I'm used to the dark, I can see down in these tunnels. Hold on to me, and we'll get out of here safe."

She didn't know what to say, so she quietly nodded and followed him, not talking or complaining a bit, even though she was exhausted and her feet were freezing on the cold cobbles.

In fact, she was silent until the passage started to warm up.

"Why is it so warm here?" she whispered.

"We're near the kitchens," he responded. "That's our way out, the back door of the kitchen, where deliveries are made. There is a wagon there waiting. We're hiding in it. It'll take us straight to the docks. Straight to my vessel."

Brenna shifted her hand uneasily. Was she really going to trust this man to take her aboard her vessel, and protect her from the wrath of her husband? If she did trust him, should she put him in such danger?

"In ten days' time, your fastest three ships are going to meet us on one of the southern islands, on the coast facing away from the kingdom. You still have loyal mariners. Lots of them. They found me, told me what was happening. They just have to... throw the king off the trail first--" he opened a passageway, and checked out the kitchens. Only the chef was there-- and he was in Hawkins's pocket.

"It's safe, follow me."

The chef didn't even turn, simply said "Good luck." as they left.

Just as promised, there was a wagon with goods outside. Nobody but a driver-- a member of Hawkins's crew in disguise-- could be seen. They quickly hid away with the produce and goods. The trip to the docks was in total silence, but Hawkins kept a hand on her shoulder, comforting her the best he knew how.

They waited until nightfall to slip onto the ship as crew members began. Immediately they left, knowing it wasn't safe to stay. They would buy some time out at sea until they were set to meet with Queen Brenna's ships.

She was going to get out of this alive now. She even had the time to begin to plan what she was going to do.

She was going to save her kingdom.

The story and art piece was done by the amazing Strudel.There character can be found Here.Seriously huge thanks to strudel.

winner, congratulations! Even though you were the only completed form, it was a really good read and the art was awesome! <3 I can't wait to see what you do with Brenna!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:17 am

Ahhhh.Im going to have to give major props to strudel.Seriousky they are the most nice and amazing person
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes