Valentines Rpw #2 - Closed by .The Bootless Box.

Based on Click to view
Artist .The Bootless Box. [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valentines Rpw #2 - Closed

Postby .The Bootless Box. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:11 am

Cuddlebug Corner || Festival Fun || Love Letter || Petal Portraits || Ruffians' Raffle || Secret Shop || Bountiful Bank

Uncommon? - Bang edit - custom tail - edited short curl ears - Feather edit - yellow sclera- common paint

This palette that Simonpet posted on the discord chat reminded me of sunsets and they are supposed to be romantic so tada! Sunset feathery babe. For this kid, you can add as much as you want but mostly i'll be judging based on your story. I would like you to tell me a story of their first love; that can be their love of pizza, their love of their mother/father, whatever love you want to describe. Here is a ref of them without their toga.

Code: Select all
Username -
Name -
Sex -
Story -

This ends March 9th at 11:59 PM EST
Last edited by .The Bootless Box. on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
h

Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby,
-------------------------------------------------
Da - Characters - LOC - WOI

.The Bootless Box.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valentines Rpw #2 - Open

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:58 pm

Mark
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherryfreeze » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:13 pm

Username - cherryfreeze
Name - sinassa
Sex - female
Story - her first love is her mother. It was sinassas mother who gifted her the toga she wears. Who showed her the wonders there were to see like the birds that resided around their home. It was her mother for the knowledge she gave sinassa during the evening, and explained that the glowing dots were fireflies. It was for the passion in her mother's voice when she spoke of lands far from their home, boosting sinassa's own wonderment for all that she hopes to one day get a glimpse of. Her first love is her mother, for the way they wove together an ohana with the other natives, and held strong during the bad times and the good ones too.
Last edited by Cherryfreeze on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage

If you Steal my ocs, or think its fun and quirky to steal them, I'll come steal you kneecaps as payment thanks <3
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:17 pm

Username - ~Prophecy~
    Name - Oliver
    Sex - Male
    Story -
      She was pretty. Real pretty.
      He didn’t know why he thought so.
      Every movement she made was perfect to him.
      He thought ever word she said was grace.

Her smile was heaven.
      Her fur was silk.
      Her paint was gorgeous.

He didn’t know why he thought so.

He struggled with his feelings until he learned.
      Until he learned what he was experiencing love.
      He had a crush on this girl, this beautiful girl.

He wanted to impress her,
      He wanted to be kind to her,
      He wanted to be noticed by her
      But most importantly,
      He wanted her to like him back.

He tried impressing her by looking smart,
      But she rolled her eyes at him, thinking he was a know-it-all.

He tried to get her attention by being kind,
      But she rolled her eyes at him, thinking he thought she was incapable.

He tried to woo her by compliments,
      She just rolled her eyes at him, thinking he was playing games.

He tried everything he knew;
      Everything he could think of,
      But nothing was never enough.

He was close to giving up,
      Moving on and finding other potential,
      But he didn’t want to.

So one bright school day, he confessed.
      He approached the girl when she was alone.
      Distracted her until the halls were cleared out.
      She wanted to get to class-
      He wouldn’t let her though.
      He said “Wait, stop! Hold on!
      I have something to tell you.”
      He spilled out his feelings,
      All of them.
      They were so true and honest,
      They were so pure and innocent.

She stared at him the whole time,
      The two looked in each others eyes,
      But when he finished speaking, there was silence.
      The halls were clear; class was about to begin,
      But the silence wasn’t around them,
      It was between them.

He stood there, waiting for a reply,
      And finally she said something.
      His eyes light up as he saw the beginning of words
      Words! Finally! To break the silence!

Hundred of things she might say swirled in his head.
      “Oh Oliver! I feel the same!”
      “Really? Maybe we should hang sometime!”
      “Wow! I am so lucky someone as awesome as you likes me!”
      “I like you too Oliver! I was just to afraid to show it!”
      He didn’t care how she expressed her undying love for him,
      He was just glad he was going to hear what she had to say.

The girl closed her jaw again,
      Looked down and sighed.
      She glanced back at him,
      Glanced with skeptical eyes,
      Then said what she had to say.

She leaned in close; close to his ear
      He thought she was going to kiss him,
      But really she was just going to speak.
      For a second there was disappointment,
      But hearing her reply would make it all better.

He thought.

With a soft breath,
      Her gentle voice,
      In a clear pronunciation,
      Let one syllable out of her mouth.
      “Ew.”

She shut the door to her locker,
      Strutted away.
      To class she walked,
      So very almost late.

And yet Oliver didn’t chase after her
      He didn’t run down the hall,
      He was too hurt,
      Too broken;
      Too sad.

Now this is the story of his first love,
      But this is also the story of his first heartbreak.
Last edited by padaleckii on Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:55 am, edited 6 times in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .The Bootless Box. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:18 pm

No, those are tail feathers, they have four feathers (two on each side) and one fluffy tail!
h

Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby,
Da - Characters - LOC - WOI

.The Bootless Box.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dissimulodeerling. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:09 am

Username -Dissimulodeerling.
Name - Charles
Sex -male
Story -
Charles is the young prince of a small kingdom called Maris. Not many have heard of the kingdom because it is on an island rather isolated from the rest of the world. On Maris, young Charles fell in love with stories he heard of the sea. One of his favorites being the story of The heart of the sea..... "The heart of the sea isn't just a gem or treasure," his family would say "the heart of the sea is what turns the tide, it is where her soul rests when she is weary" Charles fell in love with the idea of one day meeting her.. one day, as he rested on the beach recalling the story he saw a beautiful wolf in the water. His love for the story became a love for the sea. Maybe one day, he could be with her. Maybe one day, he'd find her heart...he decided the day he saw a wolf on the water, even if she was in his head that he would set out to find her heart. The young wolf stowed away on one of his family's cargo ships and guised himself as a cabin boy to board the ship of a pirate captain named Lani. He had heard the pirates were seeking the gemstone called the heart of the ocean, and he knew, that stone was exactly what he needed to meet the love of his life.
Last edited by Dissimulodeerling. on Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Art (C) left- Ruki Ki, .Forever. Right- Lineart by wolphee, colored in by Ravendarus. And Kinke by Cali. (I don't remember your CS Name Sweetie)

My Things.
Shovel-claw Burrowers.
My art shop.(Open)
[url]My Characters.[/url]

ImageImage
Dissimulodeerling.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:17 pm

Username - TrashFan
Name - Hesperus
Sex - Male
Story -

Hesperus wrote:"The sunsets, it was love at first sight."

"My parents were a bit overprotective. They never let me outside, let alone see the sun.
They told me stories, telling me that despite the beauty that Amora held,
there were many kinds of danger. Throughout those years, I believed them. They protected me,
my parents would always go out to the marketplace to get food, leaving me behind.
Wondering how it is like.
We lived in a house built into a cave entrance that has been there for generations.
There is no windows and no backyard excluding the fact that there is
a small area of the cave outside of the initial 'House'. It is beautiful, im not kidding!
There is beautiful crystals on the ground and
there used to be glowworms sometimes on the walls and roof, however,
infestation has become a problem and they were carnivorous
so when i was young they were killed and blocked off very early in my life,
I may have only seen them once or twice, and i was a pretty young pup then.
But that was pretty much it, I was never allowed outside the house.
Until that day. My parents were off to the market.
I was tired of being locked inside, secluded from the outside world.
I was sick of it, so despite me being a pup to usually listen.
I went. I went outside. It was the evening around 5 or 6 so what did I see?
I saw the sunset, and it was something i have never seen before, I had envisioned the sunset to be very beautiful,
but not as beautiful as this! It truly was Love at first sight.
It was my first time away from the firefly-lit rooms of my home and into a land of freedom and love.
I danced around the beaches of the lake by our Cave-bound home as i aligned with the sunlight,
and then
I decided to explore a bit, a ventured into the outside world, amazed by it all.
I eventually made it to town.
The town was busy and definitely not what I expected it to be.
But then I realized. My parents were in town! And even if they weren't,
they'd be making their way back home.
'Uh oh! Double trouble!' I thought, I needed to get back home or else I'd be grounded.
For life! I ran off back into the forests, to make it back home but i got lost!
I walked around looking for the house but i couldnt, i really did think that i am definately
going to get grounded. I tried to find a way back home but i couldnt.
I eventually gave up. I thought of never returning home,
that way i wouldnt get grounded! But then my parents would be worried sick, and i just
couldnt bare to think about that. I had to be determined.
I found a beached raft by a river and decided to ride it in hopes of finding home.
The river i rode lead to a lake, and that lake lead to home. I could see home ahead,
but i also saw my parents ahead, they were almost home! i couldnt let them see me,
so i paddled using my paws. I paddled as fast as i could to get to home.
My parents beat me. i didnt see them look at me so i hoped they didnt see me.
I paddled closer until i could get off the raft and onto land.
By then, the sky was almost completely riddled with stars,
with the moon peaking its head into the sky. I had to play it sneaky
to get inside my house and not get caught by my parents. I hid behind a entry collum
and snuck off into my room from there, my room was the one closest to the entry.
My parents came in and told me that they were back, and that they were looking for me.
They had thought i have dissapeared but i had to fire back, so i told them that i was
in the house the whole time, they nodded and i was just relieved to have gotten
away with that. Since then, i have been coming outside to watch the sunset and
i havent gotten caught. Once. Yet."
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:10 pm

Username - Firedancer77
Name - Odyssey
Sex - Female
Story -
Ever since she could remember, he’d been by her side. They’d laughed together. They’d walked together. They’d cried together. No matter what happened, Odyssey was confident Ganso would be there for her.
Her adoptive father, Moscow, wasn’t very concerned when she first told him about her friend. He couldn’t see him, but from the research he’d done, imaginary friends were perfectly normal for kids to have. So Moscow played along, and even encouraged her.

And so Odyssey was quite sure that Ganso was real, even more sure than she would have been if Moscow hadn’t encouraged it. Her friend always insisted he was real whenever she had her brief moments of doubt, although there was always something off about him. He never seemed to completely grasp how things worked and never liked being around when the topic of geese was brought up. Odyssey didn’t mind though, because she loved her friend.

They did all sorts of things together. They talked. Ganso made up stories about himself and Odyssey would roll her eyes and insist that they weren't true, asking to know his real story. But he'd just make up something even sillier or change the subject, and Odyssey was quick to forget her wondering over where her friend came from. They played together, whether they be pranks or games, and Ganso was quick to do anything he could to put a smile on Odyssey's face. She felt like he was her missing half, fitting together with her personality like a puzzle piece. Ganso adored his friend as well, loved her more than anything else and would do anything for her. He was fiercely protective of her too, and though he couldn't do much because for some reason or another she was the only one who could see him, he did whatever he could to protect her.

But as Odyssey continued to not make friends with other pups, sticking with Ganso and making a loner of herself at school, Moscow grew worried. Was it alright to encourage having this imaginary friend, to play along whenever he knew Ganso wasn't real? Was it alright to stunt her socially because he didn't want to crush her spirits. Although his friend tried to urge him it was time to tell Odyssey Ganso wasn't real sooner rather than later, as the longer he took the more attached - and by that extent, more upset - she'd be when he told her - but Moscow wasn't ready to upset her so deeply. So instead, he just stopped acknowledging Gansoo as he had previously. If Odyssey prompted him to somehow "interact" with her friend, he'd hum to himself but do as she asked, but for the most part he avoided it.

Ganso caught on, and it was certainly awkward. He felt bad, especially when he crept downstairs one night and heard Moscow talking to his friend about Odyssey's lack of any other friends. He didn't want to hurt her, so he tried to encourage her alongside Moscow, and insisted she didn't have to try and make Moscow acknowledge him, even though she insisted her father's behavior was rude. Yet every time Moscow asked her if she wanted to invite a friend over, Odyssey insisted the only friend she needed was Ganso, and Ganso adored his friend too much to truly push her.

Odyssey didn't understand the big deal, or why Moscow tensed up more and more each time Ganso was brought up. Why did he hate her best friend so dearly? It didn't seem right, but with Ganso insisting it was, she let it go. Instead they would watch the stars together, or make flower crowns, or play in the stream. She could do anything and everything with Ganso by her side. He was the encouragement she needed, and despite still not having friends in school, he helped her the best he could with school, and just the moral boost was enough to help her do well.

But then, after some urging from a friend that it had gone on too long, Moscow stopped playing along. He was afraid for Odyssey, afraid that she would never grow out of her imaginary friend, and his friend insisted that crushing the tolerance for Ganso was what he had to do. Odyssey was furious at this sudden insistence that her friend was not real, which was even worse to her than when Moscow began ignoring Ganso. She knew that he was real, because he was her best friend. How could she become best friends with someone who wasn’t real? How could they do all the things together, make all those memories, if he was made up in her head? But her friendship with Ganso was keeping her from making friends with other wolves her age, and Moscow knew he had to put an end to it.

And of course, the whole time, Ganso wasn’t quite sure what to do. He knew he was real. He wasn't quite sure how he had managed to attach himself to Odyssey, to stay out of the Underworld when he was with her, but he loved being with her. Yet he couldn’t figure out how to tell her he was dead, or how to explain the fact that she could see him when no one else could, as he couldn’t quite grasp that himself either. Besides, he couldn’t bare the idea of seeing her face whenever he told her that her best friend was a goose turned citizen of the Underworld. She’d never believe it, would she?

And so, as much as it hurt him, Ganso did the only thing he thought he could do, although his heart broke as he did. He forced himself to leave Odyssey. There was no goodbye, no apology, not even a hint that he would be leaving her. Ganso was sure he wouldn’t be able to go through with it if he saw his best friend cry, and she would cry if she had any idea what he was going to do. She would beg him to stay, and he knew he would, which is why she couldn't know. And so he left her in the middle of the night, and oh how Odyssey sobbed whenever she couldn’t find him around the house. She sobbed to Moscow, insisting he must have gotten lost and that they had to go find him, but eventually her adoptive father managed to calm her and insist that this was a part of growing up, although he worried that by destroying her “imaginary” friend, he would break her.

Odyssey didn't accept his words about Ganso never being real, or about growing up. For a few days, she was furious with Moscow. She wouldn't speak to him, and the poor father didn't know what to do, or how to rectify things. Her school work plummeted, and teachers reported her as being down right hostile. To try and make things better, Moscow tried to pretend Ganso was around again, but Odyssey knew he wasn't there. And so that led to more angry tears, and poor Moscow was at his wit's end as to how to make things better.

Every night as she was going to sleep, Odyssey would look at the pillows under her window sill, hoping she’d see Ganso laying there like before, sometimes pretending she did. After about two weeks of silent wrath at her father, she finally came to terms with the fact that Ganso was gone, although she didn't know where he went or why. Her school grades went back up, although not quite as high. She was talking to her father again, although never about Ganso. She didn’t want to worry her father, or anyone else for that matter. They all thought she accepted he wasn’t real, and sometimes she felt like she did, but there was some tug inside her every time that assured her that Ganso, wherever he was, was real. Truth be told, she also wasn't quite sure she could handle a conversation about her lost friend when the other wolf would be talking like he never existed. Begrudgingly, Odyssey even began to make friends, though none of them filled the hole in her heart where Ganso had been. But Moscow was happy, and that was all that mattered, right? It didn't matter that she felt destroyed inside, did it?

Perhaps it did. And to make her sorrowful mind slightly brighter, she swore to herself that someday, somehow, she'd find Ganso. She'd find out what happened and they would be the pair they were once again. He was her best friend, and you never gave up on your best friend. All of this she kept tucked away in her heart, to think about when she was sad, and so Moscow never knew and was relieved to think that finally the disaster was averted. Odyssey was on track again to grow up normally, which was all Moscow wanted for his adoptive daughter, although he did still worry about if the trauma she seemed to have experienced with Ganso still clung to her.

Ganso traveled for a while after leaving Odyssey, seeing the world. None of it felt right though. Finally, he went back to the Underworld, too upset to keep lurking the land of the living when there was no one to talk to. Especially when everything reminded him of Odyssey and made him want to go back to her. No matter where he turned, some memory resurfaced, and he couldn't handle it. Once he returned, he went searching for some sort of sliver of information as to what had happened. He had to know why Odyssey had somehow pulled him out of the Underworld, why only she could see him, and if there was any way to make it so everyone could see him if he left. He’s still wandering, looking for some sort of answer and trying to forget the destroyed sob he heard the morning he left as he lurked outside Odyssey's window, distraught by how upset she had gotten to see him gone. At this point, whether he's started looking for a way to destroy the fraying bond he has with Odyssey to free her from him or whether he's still looking for a way to get back to her where everyone will believe he's real is unknown, but he's definitely still searching.
Last edited by Firedancer77 on Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:37 am, edited 8 times in total.
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:06 am

Username - potioncat
Name - Aoife (ee-fa, means beautiful, radiant, Irish name)
Sex - Female
Accent - Irish
Story -
Aoife stepped onto the beach, paws warmed by the heat radiating from the sand. She looked out at the shoreline, eyes widening and glimmering with amazement at the blue expanse before her.
"Mother, can I go play in the water?" She asked, face shining with excitement.
Her mother looked at the water, just barely masking her anxiety of her pup going into those deep waters, and after a minute she murmured, "Sure."
Aoife dashed to the ocean's edge, paws lightly hitting the sand. She paused at the shore, unsure of whether to go farther. She turned her head to look to her mother for guidance, and her mother gave her a slight nod.
She turned back to the ocean, just as it was crawling up the shore and washed past her paws. The cold but comforting feel of the water on her paw intensified her urge to move farther into the waves.
She took a few strides forward, when a small wave hit her. She stumbled back, surprised. She had only seen the waves before now; she had no idea that they were capable of knocking her over like that.
She shook out her fur a bit, then moved forward more quickly. She managed to get quite a few meters out when a large wave came and knocked her over. Instinctively, she started to kick her legs, breaking through the surface of the water. She quickly turned towards the shore. Her mother looked panicked, and was barking for her to come back to shore.
Aoife dipped under the water, gracefully propelling herself forward and using her tail as a rudder of sorts, heading for shallow waters. She didn't realize it until now, but her eyes were open. Small bubbles were visible at the surface of the water, and she slightly felt another wave passing over her. She should have panicked, but she felt strangely calm, like she belonged here.
As she entered the shallows, her head popped out of the water, and her mother let out a sigh of relief. She rushed forward and grabbed Aoife by the scruff, dragging her out.
"Are you okay?" Her mother asked, eyes glinting anxiously as she closely examined her daughter. "Are you hurt?"
Aoife shook her head, tipping her head slightly to the side. "I'm just fine, mother." She turned away, heading towards the water, when her mother grabbed her by the scruff and carried her up the shore, farther away from the ocean.
"But mother! Please, I want to go back!" Aoife yelped, squirming out of her mother's grasp. "I want to swim again!"
Her mother's eyes widened in shock, then hardened as she said sternly, "No. You must not go by the ocean, ever again. You could have been hurt, or much, much worse."
Aoife tried to run past her, but her mother jumped in her way.
"No!" She growled. "We are leaving. Now." She picked up her daughter by the scruff and quickly walked away from the beach.
Aoife whimpered and reached out her forepaw towards the ocean, eyes glimmering with sadness. She knew she would come back, no matter what her mother said. She needed to come back. It was where she belonged.

Her first love was the ocean and water in general. <:
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:47 am

When does this end?

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me