Valentines Day in the Garden

"Valentines Day in the Garden" by w0ah

Dressup entry

Valentines Day in the Garden

Postby w0ah » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:45 am

"Amorette trotted forward, her blue, fury cloak shifting from side to side. It was still cool outside this Valentines day, causing for many of the animals to stay hidden away. But the draft did not let the cold winter take away her time she spent in the garden, for she had built up the garden all by herself, with little help, and now it flourished beautifully. All of the colorful petals and clover patches deemed her hard work viable.

Amorette entered through the grand, iron gates at the entrance, finding herself wandering toward the center where the fountain stood. Accompanying her, her, her Saint Bernard friend trailed along with a smile and the constant sway of his fluffy tail. After little navigating through the patches of flowers and vegetation, the draft mare stopped just before the fountain. She took in a deep breath or the clean air and looked around her beautiful garden. The sounds of the birds chirping and singing away filled her ears. Their songs flowed throughout the garden, casting a serene peace over the place. But there weren't only birds in this garden, no, but other creatures as well. Rabbits, with bellies as white as snow, ducklings, with their mother lingering nearby, and the noisy chirping frogs and crickets are just some examples of the other creatures here.

"I could spend every day here, if I wanted to." Amorette said to the Saint Bernard, who merely looked up to her with a silly grin. "I don't need a man, no sir. My garden here will do just fine."
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me