Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Aquits! -- Line My Species by imperials

Artist imperials [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Aquits! -- Line My Species

Postby imperials » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:17 pm

hello everyone!! im holding a small competition for whoever can
      line my species! at the moment, i do not have the time to line it
      as i am very busy currently for the next month or so but after that i
      am smooth sailing so by that time, id love to be able to have the species
      started up and going!!

a little back info into the species can be found below ;;

Aquits, otherwise known as quit/s ( pronounced [ Ah - qw - its ] ) are an aquatic species of an unknown world called Izani ( pronounced [ is - on - ee ] ) but they were captured and are now native to the oceans of earth and can be found fairly anywhere that has water. (even your bathtub haha!) they are very docile creatures, but depending on the quit, can be hostile or passive. they have a small "gemstone" in which they are born with that are called "soul gems" and act as a storage container basically for their soul. they can really be any color and they also glow! they have esca as well (think of an angler fish c:) that pertrude from their heads and glow as well. these esca often "perk" up like ears when showing different emotions and the quit can control them on/off if they please. they also do not have pupils, their eyes are pretty much one big sclera but they somehow have very good eyesight. scientists also have concluded that they use their escas to "show-off" and is also a form of finding combatable mates for breeding as suitors will often show an array of flashes, etc to attract a mate. ( quits can be any gender and breed with any gender) quits do not live birth but instead, can birth up to four "eggs" when they are bred. these eggs are translucence with the embryo inside. more information on aquits are to come...

i currently do not have a lot of pets / money to give for a prize but for the one i do pick, i will be giving them 10c$, proof here, and they will also be admitted as any position of staff that they choose (besides owner aha) and also 2 unlimited rare and below myos or 1 legendary myo of their choosing for when the species do start up!

Qualifications To Win / Rules / Boosters
      - There are multiple layers that you can look at, each layer should be a specific lined layer, please, do not combine lined layers
      - you do not have to color in the layers or add shading but if you'd like to, go ahead ^^
      - please add a slight glow to the esca and the soul gem
      - please line all layers that are presented ( but you do not have to do the nursery lines ^^ id actually prefer to do those myself to be honest aha!
      - remember that if I choose yours, i have the right to change whatever i deem necessary on the lines to fit my liking of the species if i feel the need to!
      - keep the lines clean and simple, im not really sure what style id like to have but please if you can, make them easy to edit and also please dont make the lines very thick but also dont make them very thin aha ^^ if you'd like, you can put them into your own style but please keep them all generally the same size (ie: don't make the position of them above change or make it any larger)
      - you get huge boosters if you add an ocean-like background !
      - do not remake or color in these for your own use!!! if i find out you have copied this idea or made these into a character of your own, you will be reported immediately for art-theft
      - do not color in designs on the lines, unless you are fully lining the whole thing and are just coloring it in for reference, thats okay but do not, color these in with anything but a solid color
      ** note that i will be adding paw and face references ^^!

everyone entering will receive 1 unlimited common and under myo when the species opens!

i will add more guidelines as a see fit <3!

thank you for entering and i can't wait for the aquits community to grow! you can mark this thread if you please ^^
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aquits! -- Line My Species

Postby Nero The Corgi King » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:36 am

marking ^^
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image