Artist SilverSamurai [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

keres item ref

Postby SilverSamurai » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:36 am

Keres - Female - Immortal (~2303 years)
RU from 2017 Halloween tritail legendary
Boneshell (event rare) // Color changing eyes (roaming rare) // Fox ears (uncommon)

- Never fit in, not good at anything and was very scared of others and their opinions.
- Befriend by Lilith, feels like she can finally relate to someone.
- Lilith ticks her into the realm of the Fallen, removing her from the mortal world for good.
- As she finds herself alone once more, she finds that bones have grown over most of her spine.
- Other spirits come and go, but Keres is too afraid and confused to move from the place she was dumped.
- Growing jealous of other's happiness, she began to absorb souls that have not materialized yet. Doing so fragmented the memories and began to feel like Keres' own.
- 7 years and a shadow of her former self, Keres comes face to face with Lilith once more, and in a moment of sheer rage banishes the shinigami to the mortal realm, forcing them to hide behind a skull headdress and bound to the very spot she was betrayed by the other.

WIP

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me