Based on Click to view
Artist dragoncool97 [gallery]
Time spent 9 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dragoncool97 - Alesia

Postby dragoncool97 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:39 pm

Name: Alesia
Origin: The Battle of Alesia between Julius Caesar and the Gauls.
Orientation: Straight, though confused

Adoptive Mother: Shaylee

Element: Psychic
Abilities: -Can hear the thoughts of others.
-Can predict small pieces of the future
-Can occasionally use telekinesis but only on small objects (when enraged these small objects can be flung around and cause a lit of minor damage)

Personality: Alesia is somewhat schizoaffective/has a form of PTSD, meaning she suffers from a form of schizophrenia but "in severe episodes separated by periods of improvement or normal behavior". Her schizoaffective-ness/PTSD really began when she went on her journey as a cub and was caught in the middle of a battle. Normally Alesia is very quiet and shy, as she doesn't remember much of what happens during her episodes. When she has an episode, Alesia experiences hallucinations and gets hyper-aggressive, believing she is being attacked. The fact that she hears the thoughts of others thanks to her element doesn't help.

Allegiance: Alesia was born in the Oasis, however, when she while on her journey as a cub she got caught in the middle of a battle between the Rebels and the Pride. This scarred her for life and she thought the Oasis had been attacked as well, so she never sought to return home. She has found a sort of home with the pride, often lingering around the outer edges of the territory.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dragoncool97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me