Based on Click to view
Artist fruitvale [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

roadside attraction

Postby fruitvale » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:02 pm

this is tobias ! ! uh he lives in idaho out in the middle of nowhere with his adoptive dad oliver ! they run a little place fr tourists to check out , probably some kind of sanctuary for animals / butterflies ? ? perhaps some mythical weird cryptids ? ? he luvs rollerskating with the boys at this rundown n abandoned 60's - esque rink whenever he can , & the speakers can only play the songs ' lollipop ' and ' sugar sugar ' which usually ends up with him having to split the two others up from a fight ( "" the archies are better ! ! ! ! "" " wth no ur an idiot the chordettes r my idols " "" you also idol major murderers and criminals so i don't want to hear it "" " says the dude who practices magic with a demonic mafia ringmaster " ) . ponytails ? ? braids ? ? yes please , , foreign candies ? ? awful jokes ? ? cheap brass knuckles ? ? you bet ! ! uhhh horse phases r his everyday lifestyle , and u heckin bet he messes with the tourists n travelers with creepy stories abt """ The Middle Of Nowhere , Idaho """ ! !
dying slowly bc . . . . . harvey ( mwah ! ! ! ! ) n shin r so sweet 2 let me keep one of their kits frm that Beautiful Batch ! ! ! ! <333
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me