MasterOfTheUniverse

"MasterOfTheUniverse" by kijauni

Dressup entry

MasterOfTheUniverse

Postby kijauni » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:04 pm

It is quite obvious why I named this so, right? Well, the story behind that little fox is amazing: He was one of my very first dreamies, before I started my main goal and just went sometimes on to adopt monthlys, my only goal was to collect every birthday pet because I liked them all but this guy had my love. I like his colours, blue is my favorite colour, I like how soft and friendly he looks and I also like how the words are flying above him. At this days I was often scammed and lost many many many good pets to unfriendly users and with my young age I didn't was able to trade "right". You know, trade up, build up fodder, etc.
So, in my desire I asked a Dreamie Center to help me out and three days later, these cutie was given to me. He was my first dreamie and also first achieved dreamie and I love him quite a lot. Besides that, it is very impressing that I got him 2016 where he was my nearly oldest pet (and valuablest) and have now several List Dreamies achieved which I never thought I would be able to do so in just two years. Thanks to all those generous members out their who traded or gifted me <3
kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me