- Open
 - Open
 - Open
 - Open

 [Discipline >>>>> ]
 [Shows Entered > R: W: E:]
 [Shows Won >>>> R: W: E:]

Logan Rhys;
"I had waited a long time to announce my engagement to Rider, I didn't want it to be a big thing and both agreed that best. In our hearts we were inseparable but no one ever truly looked. That's how I liked it. Well we went on and things started just feeling right and we folded. We were getting married sooner or later. By this time Rider was well adapted to life around the stable, and pretty good with Nera. Or last visit to Vashta was just behind us and he had started showing interest in trying his hand at ownership and training. The newest load of round ups had come in and before I could warn him he feel in love with a stallion of all things. I corned him one day to ask him one simple question... If I keep this stallion for you in the reserve, and you take on a mare first instead. You even get to pick the mare, just please not a stallion first.. Two neravontii sounded way better then just one so I had him hooked. I didn't tell him that I'd need to temperament test him to make sure he's not going to charge right at the get go and take Rider out. Into the pen he will go, I'll do it now.. We were backing the trailer up to the arena and into the round pen. He was quiet. I could see his ears scanning the area best he could. We opened the trailer doors and he moseyed out sniffing and scanning. All airways huffed heavily in excitement and anticipation as he started the trot around the backend of the round pen. He was acting a lot better then most the stallions around here when they first came in so I was starting to feel better about the situation. I did a few trust exercises to test his limits to truly see his character and he never raised any red flags, I've had mares worse then this. He needed to train a mare though. That was final. We load the stallion back into the trailer to take him to the reserve where all our holding neravontii are kept until put up for adoption, the total 3,000 acres of the reserve is fully sustainable for the Neravontii simulating wild life on earth. This is our biggest pasture. I go tell Rider the good news."
** FREE ITEMS, JUST TRADE **
* COMMISSIONS OPEN *
MustangKnight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me