Blessed

"Blessed" by Lady_Lycana

Dressup entry

Blessed

Postby Lady_Lycana » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:16 pm

Blessed is another of my many favorites

3 years ago on June 11, 2015, One of my friends here did something amazing. They gifted me the GWJ I had been after for a long time. This gift left me speechless. I didn't expect to achieve it until I had enough fodder for it, let alone be gifted it.

Unfortunately, back then I was stupid, very stupid and I traded it away for allot less than it was worth. A mistake I will never make again.

Thankfully, just last April, another friend of mine, had another one for FR, so I sent them a pm regarding it. We spent some time discussing the prices and sending the trade back and forth until we came to a agreement. Needless to say, I was very happy to have a GWJ again. Now she is my giveaway mascot, my trade mascot and my gifting mascot. May 4, 2017

What we settled on plus FR

Their kindness is why my husband and sister opened Gifting Dogs INC and why I opened my giveaways for monthly giveaways instead of every once in a while. I want to make other people happy just like many here have made me smile, even on my worst days

Thank you Tenor/.:Mo:. and Not Pigeons for your kindness.

There are many people here who love making others happy and many more who never fail at making me smile. You know who you are

Last bumped by Lady_Lycana on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:16 pm.
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me