Yukei by Sharp Glimpse

Based on Click to view
Artist Sharp Glimpse [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Yukei

Postby Sharp Glimpse » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:53 am

Since Rainy hasn't been responding, I have taken over this adoptable. The winner is SnowAshes!

SnowyAshes wrote:This seems like fun! Here's my entry, sorry if I misunderstood anything:
Username: Snowy Ashes
Name: Yukei
Description: All four paws are a shocking white, starkly crisp with electric intensity even against the ground leaden pale with the fresh layer of snow that has fallen here. However, as soon as the kitty, which is remarkably chilly to the touch despite seeming to be otherwise healthy and showing no shivering or aversion to the cold, is lifted out, a translucency can be noticed to work in a gradient, though it is never completely transparent. Yukei's fur and body is more like viscous substance than solid form towards her head and back, where the translucency is greatest. Ebony streaks are visible over her whole form like charred tree branches in winter, though despite all this cold and foreboding exterior appearance, her clear eyes which glimmer like seaglass have a warm, playful and mischievous look to them. She is sure to be a beautiful and fun addition to any family.
Gif:

Ƭ Є Ƈ Ӈ Ɲ Ơ Ɓ Լ ƛ Ɗ Є
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
• christian
• adult
• professional voice actress
• makes creepy art (& stories)
• incurable optimist
• creative to a fault
• also anime

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Ɲ Є Ɣ Є Ʀ x Ɗ Ɩ Є Ƨ
See the rest of my Dream SMP dressups.
Designs based on the Tell Me a Dream fanfiction.
Sharp Glimpse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me